The Precious You..!!

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo stops Joel from leaving him. “What do you mean?” He asks him. He smiles. “I am also a man and I know your real feelings for her. I know it is weird because this is literally our first time meeting one another. I don’t normally act like this but I believe Jasmine deserves someone like you. I can see it clearly through your eyes that you really want her to be yours. I don’t find it surprising at all because she is an amazing girl, her beauty is extraordinary and she has wonderful personality which makes her a perfect package to be anyone’s dream girl. She brings herself very confidently and she is very independent. At the same time, she reminds me a lot of my late older sister and it makes me feel the need to protect her. But please don’t get me wrong, she is just like a little sister I never had. Trust me, bro! She has only been here for a few months but I can smell the thirst from those guys to own her. Now that you are here, I just want you to be well informed that there is someone out there who tried to do something bad to her just about a month ago. But thank God, she managed to unveil the truth and escape from the trap. The incident led her to us. Knowing her for the past few weeks, it has been a blessing for us. And we got to know a little bit of her family and you.” Joel says to Kyungsoo. He is surprised to hear that. ‘Me?’ He expresses the question from his confused face. “Yes! You! Whenever she talked about something, there are always you. From there, I am very sure that you are a very good person. And it is proven today. I can see how responsible and gentleman you are as a man in her life. Kyungsoo, I am not here to force you to do something that you are not ready to do but Jasmine needs to be protected from those dirty minds and hands. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. Make her your woman and no one will dare to even go near her again.” Joel continues to deliver what he has in mind. Kyungsoo is affected by his sincere words in a very positive way. He looks at him as he nods. Joel pats his back a few times as he smiles at him. “I wish you all the best bro!” He says. “Thanks for your kind words. It is really nice meeting you today, bro!” He replies smiling at him. It drains the awkwardness once appeared between them. Kyungsoo knows that he can trust Joel. He can feel the good aura around him. “Where is Kyungsoo?” Harabeoji asks as he takes a look around. Jasmine turns to look for that same person. She frowns as she sees Joel and Kyungsoo are talking as if they are discussing something very serious. It seems like they have known one another for years. They look very close now. “Joel! What are you doing? Everyone is waiting. Come! Kyungsoo, let Joel bring that heavy luggage. Hurry guys! The elevator won’t wait for us forever.” Mrs Yvonne rushes the two young men. Both Joel and Kyungsoo speed up and follow the others behind.

 

An hour later, Mrs Yvonne and Joel excuse themselves to leave as their pottery shop is waiting for them. They have an important meeting to attend that afternoon with some of their regular customers. “Thanks mama!Thanks Joel! For helping me out this morning.” Jasmine says as she follows them down to their car. She is not alone. Kyungsoo is tagging along. “It is not a problem. By the way, Monday’s plan, is it still on?” Joel asks Jasmine for a confirmation. She nods as a response to that question. “I already booked an appointment with my lecturers this Monday. So I need to be there.” She replies. Joel nods. Kyungsoo just listens. He doesn’t say anything as he has no idea what they are talking about. Joel suddenly comes with a brilliant idea to get to know Kyungsoo better. “Kyungsoo can come along. I can show him around the campus while you are meeting the lecturers. I believe you also have some administrative stuffs to settle. I can keep him company in the meantime. What do you think, Kyungsoo? Or do you have something planned this Monday?” Joel waits for an answer. Kyungsoo likes the idea but he first checks on Jasmine’s expression. She is looking at him also waiting for his response. She doesn’t get to talk to Kyungsoo earlier. She has no clue what he has planned for this trip. “Actually I don’t have anything planned. I am here to see Jasmine. That is it! I have no problem to tag along as long as I don’t cause any inconvenience.” Kyungsoo gives his answer. Jasmine nods. So does Joel. “Okay! Awesome! I hope you don’t mind spending some time with me, Kyungsoo. Hehe. Jasmine, Kyungsoo, I’ll see you two on Monday.” Joel says to them both. They nod. In fact, Kyungsoo is excited to look around the place where Jasmine has spent months away from him. “Enjoy your time with your family. Oh once I got the confirmed design from the customers, I will email it to you right away. And one more thing, don’t forget to do your ‘finding the truth to your heart’ assignment that I gave you. He is here. This is the perfect time.” Mrs Yvonne says reminding Jasmine after pulling her away from the two males to make sure none of them listens to their conversation. Jasmine giggles. She then nods. “I’ll do that.” She replies. “Good! Kyungsoo, I’ll see you around. Joel, we should go now.” Mrs Yvonne says as she moves to the car followed by Joel after he excuses himself from Kyungsoo. Both Jasmine and her once missing oppa wave them goodbye standing next to one another. Once they left, Jasmine takes a step back before turning around to go back to her apartment but she is stopped by Kyungsoo. He gently grabs her left hand before slowly pulling her closer. His move is really smooth. Jasmine doesn’t refuse. She looks at him as she waits. He must have something to say to her she thinks. “Can we talk?” Kyungsoo asks her in a very hopeful tone of voice. As she expected, he does have something to say. “Now?” She asks back confusedly.

 

Jasmine’s question reminds Kyungsoo that her grandparents are upstairs waiting for them. “I want to talk to you alone whenever you are free.” He lets her know. She smiles to see the nervous him. The quiet and non responsive her must look really scary to him earlier. She wants him to be himself. She smiles. “Oppa, I am totally free right now. I don’t have any exams, no assignments, no discussions, no meetings, no nothing is waiting for me. I am one foot away from graduating. Do you remember Sarah? She is jealous of me. She said that it is unfair for me to finish my final semester way earlier than her when we started on the same day. Hehe. She will only sit for her final in a few weeks. For now, I am only waiting for my result. And when I am back in Korea, I only need to submit my final project paper to the faculty and that is it. A good news for you, I have finished this one too. It is done. I feel as light as feather right now as I have finished all my work. So we can surely talk whenever you want as I am not occupied with anything right now.” She shares with him. Kyungsoo is happy to hear that and he can already see the normal her. He is pretty excited but he knows that he needs to explain everything before anything else. He nods with a smile on his face. “Shall we go back to the apartment now?” She asks him. He nods for the second time as they walk next to one another heading towards the elevator. “Jasmine, aren’t we here to help you pack your stuff?” Halmeoni asks. Jasmine and Kyungsoo who just entered the apartment are welcomed by that question from her. Jasmine giggles as she looks at Kyungsoo before approaching halmeoni. He puts his hand on his chest. His heart is beating crazily. Harabeoji is smiling at him asking if he is okay. He nods as he blushes. Harabeoji quietly giggles to see Kyungsoo struggling by the door caused by his granddaughter. He understands. He was young once. He knows what this young man is facing. As Jasmine’s harabeoji, he also can’t deny that she looks extra pretty today. “I got nothing to do after I was done with my final. So I started packing a little bit. I guess I don’t really have stuff to pack, in just a few days, this happened.” She says pointing at the few done packed boxes next to the shoe closet. “But don’t worry halmeoni, we still have a lot to do. The kitchen is still not packed. My wardrobe is also waiting for my touch. We still have tonnes to do but please don’t do it today. You should get some rest. It must be exhausting sitting on the plane for hours. Go sit there with harabeoji.” She continues as she starts pushing halmeoni approaching harabeoji who is sitting by the window that offers a nice view of the city. She loves spending her time there reading some books or just finishing her works if not in the balcony. But since it is getting cold now, balcony is not a good option to hang out. “Where are you going? You too should get some rest.” Harabeoji stops her as she starts to walk away. She turns around. “I want to make you some coffee. It is perfect for this weather and the view. I won’t be long.” She says as she takes a few steps heading towards the kitchen. Kyungsoo then points at Jasmine as he mouths ‘I’ll go with her’ to her grandparents. They happily nod. He slowly follows her behind. He needs a private time with her. And they understand.

 

“Is there anything that I can help you with?” Kyungsoo suddenly asks Jasmine who is not aware of his presence. It is enough to surprise her. She puts her hand on her chest as a spontaneous reaction. He rushes towards her. “I am sorry. Are you okay?” He asks looking worried. She giggles. It has been a while for her to see that worried looking face. He loves that view, the giggling her. “I am fine. It is my bad for not noticing you here. Help? Sure! Inside that cabinet, I have some cookies in the jars. Can you get them out and bring them out? I won’t be long. Once the water is boiled, the coffee will be done in no time.” She says taking out a jar where she puts some coffee in from another cabinet. She places four cute colorful mugs on a white tray. Kyungsoo approaches as he refuses to leave. “I missed you a lot.” He suddenly utters out. Jasmine is frozen to suddenly hear it out of nowhere. This is not the first time for him to say that he misses her but she is very sure that this time it feels a lot different. It gives her chills to the bone. “I thought you didn’t want anything to do with me when you went missing without any notice. My calls, my text messages were all ignored. At first, I thought something happened to you but when I contacted your family, no one mentioned anything about it and it left me with no clues. After some time, I decided to do the same thing and move on with my life. I don’t want to be too demanding or pushing especially to someone who doesn’t even care about me. That is what I thought. Do you have any explanation to make? I think I at least deserve it.” She says. This time she decides to come forward and ask. She turns around and leans her body to the kitchen counter leaving the coffee unattended. Kyungsoo looks at her eyes for a while. She looks hurted and betrayed. He feels really sorry. He carefully stands in front of her and holds her hands. “I am really sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. It was my careless mistake. My phone broke on my way to the filming campsite which was situated at a very isolated place in the countryside. It fell down and nothing could be done to fix it at that point. There was nowhere for me to purchase a new one, so I decided to leave it that way. I planned to get a new phone when the time allowed me to go to the nearby city. But filming got tougher each day because of the unpredictable weather so we had to stay back and focused on finishing the movie as soon as possible. I wanted to contact you using the managers’ phones but I thought it was not a good idea. But now that I think about it, I should have done that. But the silly me decided to wait until I got a new phone instead. When I installed the Kakao talk application on my phone, there was nothing coming from our chatroom. I assumed that you were busy with your exams as I was informed by your grandparents. This was about a month ago. I held myself from contacting you and now I know that it was a stupid decision. I would never in a million years intentionally do something that will take you away from me. I can’t live without you, Jasmine. I can’t function well without you around. And that is the truth.” He explains everything to her the best way possible. Jasmine listens to the real story behind him going missing attentively. She knows that he was away filming for a new project from his family. About the phone, they also briefly mentioned that. So she is sure that he is not lying.

 

“But how did you end up here? Aren’t you busy?” Jasmine asks as she is very curious about it. When her members called her three days ago, they told her that EXO is preparing for their upcoming concert and album. It is almost impossible for him to be given a permission to leave at this period of time. Kyungsoo approaches her as he bends down cupping her face carefully. “I found out that harabeoji and halmeoni were planning to visit you so I asked for a vacation from SM. They told me I was fine to leave as long as I finished all prescheduled work I had, so I did them all before purchasing the flight ticket to join them to bring you home. We are currently at the early stage of preparing for our concert and I have recorded my parts for the new album. So here I am.” He says rubbing her cheeks gently. Jasmine looks at the beautiful round eyes. Kyungsoo doesn’t know why but after he heard from Joel, he feels like it is time to let loose and just show her what he got for her. Slowly but surely, he will soon confess. “You can just wait. I’ll be back in less than two weeks.” She replies. “Why should I wait when I can come and personally bring you back home? Honestly I can’t even wait a day longer to see you. I missed you so much.” He says looking at her with his teary eyes. It makes her feels guilty. She then initiates for a hug and she holds him closer as she feels really bad. He wraps his arms around her tight as if he doesn’t want to let her go again. They stay silent for a while as they hug. “Oppa, I don’t think you will ever survive a long distance relationship.” She says out of nowhere while she is still in his arms. He doesn’t expect that coming from . He lets her go soon after that. “As long as I love her, I am willing to do anything for her. I will fly and see her whenever I can. You know what Jasmine, I wish I could come and see you sooner. Works held me back and I know you like it better if I don’t give anyone trouble for any personal reason. It was such terrible moment for me without you by my side. If I didn’t think right, I would leave everything behind and live here with you.” He says as he unconsciously confesses what he actually feels about their situation. For Jasmine, she is confused with his words but she decides not to ask further as he looks pretty emotional right now. “Your loved one would be happy to have you around.” She replies shortly as she smiles looking at him. ‘I wish you could read my heart right now. I want you so bad.’ He whispers deeps inside as he smiles looking at her. “You know what oppa, I am really happy that you’re here today safe and sound. You’re leaving with us, right?” She asks. “Yes, I am staying with you here until the day you leave. We will be flying back home on the same flight, Jasmine.” He replies as he touches her hair looking at the girl he missed so dearly. She giggles as she looks so happy to hear that. “That’s a wonderful news. I will show you around, oppa.” She suggests. He nods. “Let’s go for a date!” He responds. She smiles. “Sure! Now let me finish making coffee for us. They must be waiting.” She says as she turns to complete the task. He smiles as he keeps her company.

 

“I think you improved. Your coffee tastes different but really nice.” Halmeoni gives Jasmine her personal review on the coffee she is drinking made by her one and only granddaughter. Jasmine is happy to hear that. “Thanks! Mama taught me this recipe. She said you guys would enjoy it. I guess she was right afterall.” She lets them know. “By the way, how did you know about the scandal Kyungsoo was in? As far as I know, entertainment news is not your piece of cookie.” Harabeoji asks as he realizes the change in the way Jasmine treated Kyungsoo earlier at the airport. He could see something was wrong between them. So he is just taking a wild guess. Jasmine smiles. “My friend, Bella told me about i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter