She is That important..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As they are going back to the entrance of the night market, Kyungsoo takes a look at Jasmine who looks happy looking left and right. She loves being in a market. “Do you need anything else?” He asks her. She shakes her head. “Nope, I think you have spent a lot in here.” She replies. “It is nothing. I am happy as long as you are happy. Shall we go back to the apartment now?” He asks her. She nods. At the entrance of the apartment building, Kyungsoo is stopped by three women who seem to know him. Jasmine is standing by the side doesn’t want to interrupt. Plus they don’t seem to realize that he is actually not alone. “Oppa, what are you doing tonight? Do you want to go out for a dinner with us?” The girl in red asks him. “No, I am not going anywhere. I want to rest at home.” He replies. “Do you want us to buy you something to eat?” Another one in yellow asks him. “No, you don’t have to. I have bought a lot, more than enough for me to eat. You girls enjoy your dinner.” He says wanting to leave but they block him. “Maybe we can drink together in our apartment later.” The final one in green invites him for a drink. Kyungsoo shakes his head. “Thanks but I am not drinking tonight. I have to shoot tomorrow. Don’t you all have scenes to shoot tomorrow too? You can drink a little bit I guess. I am sure you don’t want to show up with bad hangover tomorrow. Okay girls, we need to go now.” He says signaling Jasmine to follow him. “Wait a minute, who are you?” The girl in red asks looking at Jasmine almost glaring as she blocks the way. “Annyeonghaseyo, I am Jasmine.” She answers slightly bowing. “No, she didn’t ask your name. She wanted to know who you are that you are here right now. This is a restricted area. I know you might be here as a fan but you have boundary not to cross. You should know that.” She corrects her. Kyungsoo grabs Jasmine’s hand holding it tight in front of the three girls. They are surprised to see that. It is so unexpected. “She is my intern. I brought her here with me. She is my guest. As far as I remember, all of us actors are allowed to bring anyone here as long as it doesn’t disturb the flow of the shooting. And I would like to make it clear that she doesn’t have any boundaries with me that others have. In another sentence, she doesn’t have to be worried about crossing boundaries because there is none between us. That is how important and different she is for me. Please remember that.” He replies. And it is enough to shut their mouth up because they caused some problems few months ago when they decided to host a private party inviting some strangers including boys and they stayed up until the next morning with endless loud music. They were almost got cut out of the movie if their company’s owner didn’t come asking for a second chance. Kyungsoo is not the type to mind other people’s business but he is uncomfortable with the way they repeatedly invite him over to drink together when they are not that close. Up until today, he consistently rejected their offer. He feels like that is the best for him. “We apologize.” They say in a very low voice. “It is okay. Enjoy your dinner.” He replies as he pulls Jasmine to walk in front of him towards the elevator. The three actresses rush to leave after checking Jasmine out one last time. “Are you okay?” He asks her when both of them are in the elevator. She nods. “Yeah, I am fine.” She replies. “I am really sorry for what happened.” He says holding her hand tight. “It is okay. It happens. I mean it is normal for others to misunderstand the situation unless bringing girls is something you do often.” She replies. He looks at her right away. “I never brought anyone home. Trust me.” He is eager to convince her. “I know, oppa. It is just an example. I am not accusing you.” She says calming him down. He looks at her. Seeing her smile, it makes him feel much better.

 

 

“You’re home?” Both Kang manager’s and Nam manager’s voice can be heard as both Kyungsoo and Jasmine enter the apartment. “Yes, we are. Have you eaten?” She asks them. But she doesn’t really need an answer as she can see a trace of two empty cups of ramyeon on the table in the living room. They both smile at her awkwardly. She grins. “We bought you some snacks from the night market. I know I shouldn’t be there without anyone to guard me but don’t worry, we are doing fine. Some people recognized me but they didn’t do anything weird.” Kyungsoo explains himself before the managers get the chance to scold him. They laugh. “As long as both of you are safe and sound, it is not a problem. What did you get?” Nam manager approaches him taking black plastic bags of food from Kyungsoo bringing it to the kitchen. He is surprised to see the amount of food they bought. “Have you eaten?” Nam manager asks both Kyungsoo and Jasmine. They both nod. “Okay, let’s eat it together later as night snacks as both Kang manager and I are still full.” He says leaving the food on the counter in the kitchen. They all nod in agreement. “Go get some rest.” Kang manager says to them. “Where are you going hyung?” Kyungsoo asks as they are wearing their shoes at the entrance. “We’re going out to buy some drinks. Do you need anything?” They ask him. He shakes his head. “Okay, we’ll be out for a while.” They say as they leave the closing door behind them. “Oppa, can I take a shower first?” Jasmine asks Kyungsoo who is still standing in the middle of hallway. He takes a look at her before nodding. “I won’t be long.” She says going to the room leaving him behind. Twenty minutes later, Jasmine comes out with her hair wrapped in a white towel. She is in her black pajama. “Oppa, you can go ahead and use the bathroom.” She says to him before heading to the kitchen. He goes to his bedroom to wash up. Entering the bathroom with Jasmine’s body wash’s sense can still be smelled makes he smiles. “Stop it Kyungsoo. She will leave tomorrow. Go shower quick! Get yourself together!” He says to himself putting a clean towel on his shoulder. He takes about ten minutes in the bathroom. After wearing his typical all black outfit, he goes out of his bedroom following the yummy smell coming from the kitchen.

 

 

“Are you making something?” Kyungsoo asks Jasmine who is now letting her wet hair go. He gulps. She nods as she stirs the mix in the big bowl carefully. “The recipe for moist chocolate cake is not that complicated actually. You just need to stir the mix well. Don’t leave any lump. The cake will have a smooth and nice texture to chew.” She starts explaining as she pours the complete mix onto a medium size round tray. Everything that they need to bake a cake, they bought it earlier after they went for a lunch. Thank goodness she found what they need or at least some substitute that can be used to make the cake. “Oh make sure you apply some butter or oil onto the tray before pouring the mix to bake so it won’t stick to it once it is done. If you have the brush, just carefully brush the tray completely but if you don’t have one, just get some kitchen paper towel and apply it on it.” She says as she makes sure the cake is nicely put in the tray. She puts some chocolate chips inside just to add more texture. Kyungsoo is following well. He finds it interesting that she knows to bake as well. This is his first time seeing it in front of him. When she is satisfied with the mix inside the tray, she carefully puts it inside the oven that she already preheated earlier. “How long will it take for the cake to be ready?” He asks her as he looks at the cake inside the oven from the small glass window. “Normally it takes 30 to 40 minutes, it depends. We have to keep checking on it.” She says as she washes the utensils she used earlier. She cleans up the kitchen after making a mess. “Let me help you.” He says getting ready to help. “No, it is okay oppa. You can help me making the chocolate syrup later if you want to.” She suggests as she washes the final few bowls. He smiles. “I am at your service, princess.” He says bowing a little bit. She laughs as she wipes her hands using the towel in the kitchen. “In the meantime, you can do some work. I need to blow dry my hair.” She says as she starts walking towards the bedroom. He only looks before moving to the living room where his script book is waiting for him.

 

 

About ten minutes later, Jasmine is out to the living room bringing a bottle of something in her hand. She carefully takes a seat next to Kyungsoo. “Oppa, do you want to try this one?” She asks showing him the hair oil spray. “What is that?” He asks sitting straight. “It is scented oil for hair. It is good especially when our hair is exposed to the direct sunlight. It smells good too.” She says spraying some onto her hair. He can smell a familiar scent. “I love this scent. It smells like your hair.” He says taking the hair spray from her. “I use it every day to protect my hair. That is why it smells like mine.” She says letting him know. “I thought it was just a shampoo.” He says to her. “It is a combination of both. Both products come from the same line of the same brand. That is why both smell similar.” She explains. He nods. “Anyone can use this?” He asks sniffing on the spray. She nods. “Yeah, both males and females can use it. Do you want to try?” She asks. He smiles as he nods. “Let me help you with it. May I touch your hair?” She asks for his permission. “Of course Jasmine. You can do whatever you want.” He replies as he tilts his head more to her side. She sprays the hair oil a few times and gently massages his hair so it is well applied. Kyungsoo closes his eyes as he feels some kind of calmness through the gentle touches of her hand massaging his hair. “Now I smell like you.” He leaves a comment. “I am sorry.” She apologizes. He immediately turns to look at her. “No, no. I mean I love it. You know I have always loved the smell of your hair.” He corrects himself. She smiles. “Great, now both of us smell similar. We are twins.” She says leaving him with the spray heading to the kitchen. “Are you ready to make the chocolate syrup, oppa?” She asks him. He immediately follows her behind. “First, we need a pot.” She says taking out a small size pot. She puts it on the stove. “Now, what should I do?” He asks her. “Please put in all the ingredients.” She says to him pointing at the small bowls she put in some cocoa, sugar, vanilla and a cup of water. He is doing what he is told. “What is next?” He asks excitedly. “Now you are going to do the fun part. Here you go.” She says giving him the whisk. “Please stir it well.” She says pointing at the mix on the stove.

 

 

 

“You’re done!” Jasmine says to Kyungsoo when she sees the perfect texture of the chocolate syrup. “What? That easy?” He asks in confusion. She nods. He looks thrilled. “Let’s leave it to cool.” She says. Suddenly an alarm from her phone can be heard. “I guess the cake is ready. Let’s check it.” She says wearing two oven gloves opening the oven. “It smells so good.” He says to her. She carefully takes the tray out and puts in on another tray she put on the counter earlier. It looks fine but she needs to check if it is thoroughly baked or she needs to put it back in the oven. There is a way to check it. She grabs a toothpick from the upper cabinet and pokes it onto the cake. If there is no trace of the mix, it is done. If there is, to the oven it goes again. “Do you see anything on the toothpick, oppa?” She asks showing him the toothpick. He shakes his head. “Nope, it is clean.” He answers. She smiles. “That means the cake is completely baked and ready to eat but we need to let it cool down a bit” She lets him know. “It is a success?” He asks for a confirmation. She nods. “Yeay!!” He looks so excited. “Hyung will be happy to eat it later.” He says to her. “I hope so. I don’t want to ruin his dream of eating a delicious chocolate cake.” She says cleaning up the counter a bit. “I gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter