LOVE is official!!

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Poor you. I think the same thing happened to me. I also couldn’t sleep. So I ended up watching three movies. I was surprised to see you out here. Did you eat your breakfast?” Kyungsoo asks Jasmine. She shakes her head. “No, breakfast with everyone is going to be fun than eating alone.” She says to him. “Wait, does that mean that you were cooking for everyone?” He asks in disbelief. She nods. “What were you making? Isn’t it a hard work? It is almost 20 of us altogether.” He says to her feeling worried. “I am used to cooking for many. I have a very big family back in America. I just made something simple. I prepared egg fried rice and also spicy beef soup. I believe you guys need that after a long night of drinking.” She says to him with a smile on her face. Spicy soup works as a healer of hangover.

 

 

“You are such a sweetheart. Next time, I can accompany you doing that. Or maybe some of the girls can help you out. Don’t do everything by yourself. Ask for others’ help when you need it.” Kyungsoo sincerely gives Jasmine an advice. She just nods. “Are you going out for a run?” She asks as he looks well prepared to work out. He smiles. “I would love to but it is raining out there. So I think I am just going to get some sweat out in the gym. Do you want to join?” He offers. “Yeah, sure. But first, let me change. It will be uncomfortable to work out in my PJ. I’ll see you later.” She says leaving to the dorm to get changed while Kyungsoo is going to the gym. He wants to warm up first. Less than seven minutes later, Jasmine comes knocking on the door. “Please excuse me. Woah.” She exclaims as she is looking at the complete gym. There are so many options of equipment to use. It is amazing.

 

 

Kyungsoo is on the treadmill. He gestures Jasmine to join him. She goes up on one next to his. She starts slowly as she looks at the view from the eleventh floor of the apartment. It is foggy outside because it is cold. “Oppa, do you like to work out?” She asks him. He smiles at the question. “I hate sweating but as I age, I believe I need to stay fit to sing well while I dance. Plus I really love to eat. If I don’t balance it with working out, it will be really bad. So for the sake of my fitness and health, I am trying my hardest to work out diligently.” He says being truthful. She nods. “Do you?” He asks her. “Yeah. I enjoy doing it. Both side of my family are pretty active. When I was back in the US, we did so many different activities together. We did rock climbing and hiking almost every each weekends. So I am used to it. For my family here in Korea, when we gather, we enjoy doing water sports like swimming and surfing.” She shares a little bit of her story.

 

 

“So you’re good being in the water? That’s great. Maybe next time we can go somewhere to do some water sports activity together with everyone. It is nice to know that you are not scared of water because I like being in the water.” Kyungsoo is genuinely happy to know that. “That is a good idea, oppa.” Jasmine replies as she adds more speed on the treadmill. She starts to sweat and it feels really good in this dry and cold weather. They stop talking and focus on working out. They basically do their work out routines without disturbing each other. A good forty five minutes later when Xiumin and Chanyeol enter the gym, the other two’s work out session has come to its end. “Time sure flies as we sweat. It feels great now and it will feel even greater after a shower. I’ll see you later. Uminie oppa and Yeolie oppa too, come and join us for breakfast.” She says to them. “We don’t want to disturb you two.” Chanyeol says looking at Kyungsoo teasing him. He punches him. Jasmine is confused. “Jasmine made breakfast for all of us to eat together.” He explains to them. “Oh.” Both Xiumin and Chanyeol nod and smile. “We’ll be there.” Xiumin says to Jasmine.

 

 

About an hour later, when everyone is wide awake, the breakfast is served. The eighteen of them eat their first breakfast as a whole team together. They just talk and talk. And for Kyungsoo and Jasmine who don’t really talk much, they are more comfortable to just listen and laugh along when they find something funny. Jasmine stops eating earlier than others because she only eats a little. She just quietly drinks her tea. “You eat too little. Are you sure you’re full?” Kyungsoo asks her. He is worried especially when she hasn’t slept at all. “I am fine. This is a fine portion for breakfast.” She lets him know. Actually she is not that hungry. Maybe the sleepiness defeats her hunger more. “Do you want more?” She asks him. “Do you have more?” He replies. She nods. “I cook a lot. Let me get you another bowl of fried rice.” She says standing up. He follows.

 

 

“No oppa, you just wait here. I’ll just bring the fried rice here. It is easier for others to get a refill too.” Jasmine leaves her seat and goes to the kitchen. “Here you go. Do you want more?” She asks refilling Kyungsoo’s empty bowl. “Just one more scoop.” He replies. “There you go.” She fills the bowl with another scoop. “Is there anyone needs a refill?” She asks as she is holding the pot. Few people raise their hands and that include Kai and Sehun. “Surprisingly, Jasmine’s cooking fits my taste. Isn’t that amazing? You know how I am very picky. I usually only eat what Kyungsoo hyung makes for me.” He says as Jasmine is refilling his bowl. “Make sure you ask me first before asking Jasmine to cook something for you.” Kyungsoo sends a ‘warning’. Sehun laughs. “I will do that hyung.” Everyone is laughing to hear his reply.

 

 

“Everyone is done eating, right?” Suho suddenly stands up. Everyone nods. “Thank you Jasmine for preparing the delicious breakfast for us. Let’s give her a round of applause.” He says as he claps. Everyone follows. “Aigoo, it is nothing. I am glad that everyone can eat what I cook,” Jasmine says humbly. “Nothing? For us who don’t know how to cook, if we say nothing, we really prepare nothing on the plate. This is not nothing.” Baekhyun says to her. She just smiles. “Okay, let me tell you one tradition that we always do. I am sure you girls know how competitive we are. So we always do this whenever we have time.” Chanyeol is showing few luck based games like the pirate and crocodile’s teeth games. “We shall do it today to give the baton to you girls too. Whoever loses today, he or she needs to wash all the dishes but we will exclude Jasmine as she cooked for us. Agree?” He says as he passes the pirate game to the one who sits at the very end of the table, Xiumin. They all nod. It is only fair that way. Everyone takes their turn. Jasmine is happy as Kyungsoo is safe. The one who got caught is the one who suggested the game, it is Chanyeol. So he end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter