The Secret Vacation Venue is..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Cut!” PG Kwon says as the final scene where the newly wed couple are comfortably sleeping is taken. She checks it properly and it takes her a while. “Okay! It’s a wrap!” She confidently announces and it is received well by the team working with her. Everyone is excited to pack up and leave as they have been spending their time on set for almost a whole day. But it is worth it because they don’t have anything to be redone again on a different day. With Kyungsoo and Jasmine’s scenes are all being taken care of, there is nothing much to be worried about except for the editing part but it is not the hardest part as they got the best shots for everything. Even with the loud voice around them, Kyungsoo and Jasmine are not moving at all. PG Kwon is looking at them strangely. She gets closer to check on them. She giggles after that. Kang manager and Nam manager approach her. She puts her finger on her lips. “Just let them sleep. They must be exhausted. It is already one in the morning. I don’t think the others are done filming. You can wake them up when everyone has wrapped up.” She lets them know. They agree with her so they decide to let them sleep as long as they can. Once everyone leaves the room, Nam manager switches off the light before going out to join Kang manager who is having a coffee break right now. “Don’t you think they look like a real married couple?” He asks Kang manager who is sipping on his hot black coffee. He takes a look at the picture he is shown. “When did you take it?” He asks him laughing. “Before I left the room.” He says putting his phone on the coffee table. “Did you close the door?” Kang manager asks him. Nam manager shakes his head. “Good! I don’t want them to be rumoured weirdly if anyone saw them sleeping on the same bed.” He lets him know what he feels. He nods. “I know. That is why I left it wide open. Have you asked the others? How are they progressing?” He asks him. “I have. Only Suho and SooYeon are done. They just finished like five minutes ago. Other than them, everyone else is still working hard to finish their scenes. It is weird that we are the first one to wrap up when those two are the main characters in the commercial.” Kang manager shares what he thinks. “I think because they had so many scenes with skinships involved, they didn’t want to play around. Most of the scenes were taken without any NGs. That played a big role in their parts. They progressed a lot faster than the others despite having more scenes to shoot. Just look how exhausted they are, they didn’t even realize that they are done filming.” Nam manager says to him. He nods eating a custard bun prepared as their snacks.

 

 

Slowly opening his eyes, Kyungsoo looks around. ‘That was a good sleep.’ He says to himself. He rubs his eyes with his free left hand. He feels something is different. That smell is really close. Only then he remembers what happened earlier. He turns to look at his right side, there Jasmine is, still sleeping. He is thinking seriously. Why are they alone in this room? Where is everyone? What time is it now? The last time he checked, it was only past midnight. Suddenly Nam manager approaches the bed. “You’re awake?” He whispers as he doesn’t want to wake Jasmine up. She is still sleeping. Kyungsoo slowly nods trying his best not to move abruptly. “What happened?” He asks him what is going. Nam manager carefully explains everything. “You two must be really exhausted.” He says to Kyungsoo. “What time is it now hyung?” He asks him. “It is already 3.15am” He answers. “Where is everyone?” He asks him again. “Some are still filming, some are resting in the waiting room.” He lets him know. Kyungsoo nods as he takes a look at Jasmine who is still sleeping. “Should I wake her up now, hyung?” He asks his manager. He shakes his head because he knows that he can let her sleep a little longer. Kyungsoo nods. Both Nam manager and Kang manager are in the same room. They are relaxing at the seating area. Once they are done drinking their coffee and eating some snacks, they go back to the room to avoid any unwanted rumours about the two. Kang manager is taking a nap right now. Kyungsoo is looking at the sleeping beauty with a smile on his face. She must be really exhausted, he thinks to his self. He fixes the blanket so she will feel a little warmer. She sleeps so quietly and she looks very calm just like a baby. Her hand on his chest, he holds for a while. Only then he can sense some obvious movement from her. She is waking up stretching her body a bit. She slowly opens her eyes. He keeps on looking at her as he smiles. She knows that she is in an unfamiliar place right now because it smells different. She looks up and she sees Kyungsoo is smiling at her. “Did I fall asleep while we filmed for the commercial?” She asks him with her sleepy voice that sounds attractive in his ears. He giggles hiding that feeling. “I did too.” He confesses. She shakes her head smiling. “Thanks for keeping me warm.” She says waking up as she sits on the bed giving him way to sit too. “I am very honored to do so.” He replies being honest. But in her mind, he is only joking. “I am so sorry for making you guys wait.” She says to the managers, Nam manager who is sitting on the sofa and Kang manager who just woke up from his nap. “No, it is okay. At least, we can rest comfortably here while the others are finishing their work. If both of you are ready to change, let’s go.” Kang manager says to them. They both nod. Jasmine wears her robe because it is a bit chill right now. Kyungsoo wraps his hand around her body to share some heats. She smiles at him as they walk towards the changing room.

 

 

“Did you get everything?” Kyungsoo asks Jasmine who just came out from the changing room for the girls. She nods as she smiles at him. “Oppa, can you hold this for a while? I want to wear my cardigan.” She says giving him her backpack. “Sure!” He replies as he looks at her who is putting her white cardigan on. “Thanks!” She says taking it back. About ten minutes passed, only then the other members start to come out and join them in the hallway. “Is everyone done?” JiSoon comes to check. They all nod. “Okay, now follow me. The director wants to see everyone.” She lets them know. Director Kwon and PG Kwon who are sipping on their coffee turn to look at them as they enter the hall one by one. He then claps his hands followed by his daughter. All EXO and LOVE members are confused. “This is my first time working with both groups but I heard a lot from my daughter. Honestly I thought she was just being bias because she met you guys a lot but she is indeed being truthful. You guys helped me a lot to make sure the filming went smoothly. I really appreciate that. I got all good shots and trust me, you will be satisfied by the outcome of the commercial. It was fun working with all of you. I hope I will have another opportunity to work with you in the next projects.” Director Kwon says to them. They all are happy to hear that. And as the leader, Suho takes the lead to thank the whole team who worked their hardest to make sure everything prepared the best way. After taking a picture with the whole team, they part ways. “Don’t you feel hot?” Kyungsoo asks Jasmine who is sitting next to him in the bus. He lets her sit by the window as that is where she normally prefers to sit. She shakes her head. “Nope, I am fine.” She says leaning on the seat. She can’t believe it is already five in the morning and they are finally going back home. It is her first time working the whole day since she started living as an idol. She finds it fascinating. “Are you used to this, oppa?” She asks him as the bus starts to move. “Huh?” He asks what she means by that. “Going back home after working for one whole day, are you used to it?” She asks him. He nods. “Sometimes, it took us longer than that.” He lets her know. She looks at him feeling amazed. “This has become a part of our life since we debuted in 2012. Though we are used to it, the exhaustion is something we can’t really deal well. Just look at everyone.” He says pointing at the back. She turns to check. Everyone is sleeping next to each other. She smiles. “I guess if we didn’t fall asleep earlier, we will be just like them.” She says facing to the front again. “I agreed. I am still sleepy though. But the few hours sleep we got earlier helps a lot. I feel a bit fresh now.” He says to her. She nods. The ride home is really quiet with only sound of Kyungsoo and Jasmine talking. “Later we’ll have lunch together here. We’ll just order in. I know it is just tiring to go out after working the whole day. We got something to inform all of you about the vacation that will start tomorrow. We’ll see all of you later.” Kang manager lets them know once they arrive at their dorm. They all nod taking note. Everyone is literally dragging their body to their bedroom to get some sleep.

 

 

“Girls, the food has arrived.” HeeYoung lets all LOVE members know. Everyone goes out to eat their lunch together with their sunbae at the long dining table outside of their dorms. Kyungsoo is waving at Jasmine who just goes out. She immediately goes to get him. “Did you sleep well?” He asks her. She nods. “I literally passed out. What about you?” She asks taking her seat next to him. “I did too. Thank God I got to sleep right away. There were times I struggled to sleep despite working the whole day.” He lets her know. “Same here. Normally I just grab a book to read until I fall asleep. It works well.” She shares. “In my case, I will watch a movie. It works perfectly for me.” He says to her. She nods. “Maybe I should try that one too.” She says to him. “Oppa, yours is Jjampong too?” She asks him for a confirmation. He nods. “Here you go.” She says placing a bowl of Jjampong in front of him before doing the same thing to herself. “Enjoy your meal.” He says to her. She nods as she starts eating. They decided to just order some Chinese cuisines because it is one of the fastest and the most uncomplicated one as everyone enjoys it as well. “Do you want more clams? This is too much for me. They serve a very big portion. Don’t you think?” She says putting the clams she doesn’t get to finish in his bowl. He nods. “This restaurant is known for their big portion of food. That is why we always order from them plus it is delicious.” He lets her know as he eats the clams she gives him. “Here you go.” Jasmine pours some hot green tea for him when they are done eating. “Thank you.” He says taking a sip. They share the same cup. “Okay guys, has everyone finished their food?” Kang manager asks them. Everyone’s focus is now on him and Nam manager who are standing at the end of the long table. They all nod. “Okay, now it is time to clarify and to explain about your vacation that will start tomorrow. Do you remember that?” He asks them. “Yes!!” They answer. “Are you guys ready for it?” He asks again. “Yes!!” They answer with a very excited tone. Jasmine looks at them with a big smile on her face. She is excited too. “What are you most curious about?” Nam manager asks them. “Where is the venue?” One says. “How much should we pay?” The second one asks. “What should we bring?” The third one asks. And the questions continue. Kang manager raises his hands. “We are here to answer all that now.” He lets them know. They all look at him, waiting. “Why do I suddenly feel embarrassed when I have all eyes on me?” He says to them. They all laugh. The quietness leaves the scene and is replaced by their loud laughters. “To make you guys more excited, we decided to keep the venue a secret for now. But two things we can tell you that it is not really far from here and be ready to be surprised. The venue is unbelievable. And for the payment, for now, we don’t have the exact number so let’s pass that one too. Since you guys will be spending a week there, so do pack accordingly. But you can always pack less because you can do laundry there. Don’t forget your swimming suit. And for those who want to do some last minute shopping, we can drive you to the mall later. Just let us know.” Kang manager lets them know. They all nod. “What about the food, hyung? Don’t you think we should buy some?” Kyungsoo asks the managers. They think for a while before shaking their heads. “If we don’t have enough there, we can go and buy more by then.” They reply. He nods. “Do you have any more questions?” Nam manager asks them. “We are not staying in a hotel, are we?” Baekhyun who is known for being quick witted asks them. They both shake their heads. “We are staying in a home. It is not a hotel. What? Do you think we will cage all of you in some rooms for one whole week? Nope! Don’t worry about it, you will be having so much fun in a place called home. And it is a full vacation for everyone. I promise you.” Nam manager convinces them. After discussing more, everyone goes back to their dorm to start packing. They will leave to the venue from the dorm at 7.30 in the morning tomorrow.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter