Days to Commercial..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two days later, both EXO and LOVE are asked to come to the company because they will be given the full scenario of the commercial they will be filming on Friday, four days from now. By studying the scenario, they can get themselves ready of what to expect on set. It will help to ease the flow of the filming too. They are waiting inside the meeting room. JiSoon, HyunJoo and ChoiHee are still in the office. They have some important work to do. “Jasmine, August is coming really soon.” Kyungsoo says to Jasmine initiating a conversation while waiting. “Yeah, it is true and it will pass really quickly too. You will be just fine.” She says to him smiling. “I am going to miss you a lot.” He says being honest. “Don’t worry, you’re not alone. I am going to miss you too oppa.” She replies. He smiles bitterly. They keep on talking until the three unnies enter the meeting room bringing along 1 box of booklets. It must be the scenario. “I am sorry we’re late. This is the scenario. Please have it one each.” ChoiHee says as she starts passing the booklets. “This is pretty thick for a commercial.” Lay says as he opens the first page. “All nine couples’ scenarios are in it, no wonder. This is more like a movie now. They must have worked really hard to create the storyline.” Chen says as he starts to flip through the pages. “Jasmine, have you checked your scenes?” HeeYoung who is sitting not far from her asks. She is still on the earlier pages. She shakes her head. “Open the 12th page, check yours.” She adds as she was surprised to see it earlier. Jasmine flips onto the next few pages and she stops on number 12. There it is. It looks like a wedding hall. She goes for the next pages looking for her scenes. The two other scenes really surprise her. “They are very detailed. Just like what Chen oppa said, they must have given a deep thought on the storyline and scenario.” She says as she reads the explanation of every scenes. She is half dumbfounded and half amazed as she reads the scenario thoroughly. For Kyungsoo, once he receives the scenario. He looks for the scenes including him and Jasmine. Just like her, he finds the scenes are pretty detailed for a commercial. Even his drama scenario is not that complete. Normally they need to discuss more on set. But this one he doesn’t think they need more discussion to do because everything is explained thoroughly like how the scene should be taken and what feeling they should have. He has never seen a commercial scenario like this. This is pretty interesting. This brand really works hard to make it work.

 

 

“Do you have any questions guys?” JiSoon asks them. None of them nods which means no questions at the moment. “You will be filming the commercial this Friday from the early morning and hopefully we will be done on the same day. So for now, please study the scenario and get yourself ready. All the best and thanks for coming today. I am so sorry for taking your time this way.” ChoiHee says to them. “It is okay noona. Thanks for this.” Suho says pointing at the scenario in his hand. They all nod as they leave. “Oppa, please wait here for a while. I got something to tell the unnies.” Jasmine says to Kyungsoo before she runs after the three unnies who look super busy. After about ten minutes, she comes back to the meeting room where he is still waiting. “Are you ready to go now?” Kyungsoo asks standing up approaching her. She nods. “Guys, we’ll be leaving first. We’ll see you in the dorm.” He says as he excuses himself leaving with Jasmine to their next appointment or it is more like he is accompanying her to her next meeting. “Thanks oppa for driving me to my appointment today.” She says as she is fastening the seatbelt on the passenger seat with him on the driver side. Earlier today, he decided to drive them to the company by his car because he knows that she has to go somewhere else after the meeting in the company. “I am happy to be able to accompany you, Jasmine. Shall we go now?” He says looking at her smiling. She nods. “Where are we going again? I forgot the office’s name you mentioned earlier.” He asks her. She checks her phone immediately. “Oh, we are not going there. He said that he was still outside, he asked us to meet him at the café not far from the office instead. He told me that he had a meeting with his client this morning. The discussion must have ended later than he expected.” She lets him know as she keys in the name of the café on the navigator. “There it is.” She says pointing at the navigator. “Thanks!” He says as he starts driving to their next destination. Jasmine is gathering the documents she received during their previous meeting. She has read everything. “How often do you see your attorney?” He asks her. “For now, we meet at least once a month or once every two months. It depends.” She answers putting away the documents. “When do you normally have to see him?” He asks more. “Whenever he found something new or he got something to discuss face to face with me, we arranged for a meeting. Though I am already managing most of the businesses myself, I still need to get a proper advice from him. I am still young. I don’t know everything especially when it is related to the law. My family advises me to keep in touch with the attorney. So he would guide me and let me know what I can do lawfully wise. After I think about it thoroughly, he then lets me decide it myself. He is more like a coach. He is my parents’ old friend so he has become like an uncle for me.” She shares with him. He nods. This is the first time he is going to meet with the attorney who has been helping her to manage her parents’ will. He is looking forward to meet the person who he has heard a lot from Jasmine.

 

 

“There he is.” Jasmine says pointing at one table at the very corner of the café as they enter. A man in black suit raises his hand waving at them telling him where he is. He stands up welcoming Jasmine and Kyungsoo with a warm smile. Kyungsoo’s first impression of him is he is such a warm person. “Annyeonghaseyo ajusshi, thanks for making your time to meet me today.” Jasmine says as she approaches him. “It is okay. I should be saying that because I know you are super busy right now.” He says smiling at them both. “Oh, this is..” She is about to introduce him but she doesn’t get to finish her words. “Doh Kyungsoo ssi, I know him. My wife enjoys watching your work. My kids are fans of EXO. So I know who you are.” He says as he shakes Kyungsoo’s hand. He bows shyly. “Please have a seat. Order first before we can start talking about work.” He says to them. They both nod as they open the menu in front of them. The attorney who prefers to be called Hwang Ajusshi is smiling to see the two beautiful people in front of him. It feels like a dream that he got to see an idol, not only an ordinary idol but one of the most famous ones. He is pretty excited. When Jasmine asked him yesterday if she could bring a company, he didn’t expect that her company would be this famous handsome talented guy. He is glad that he said yes. “Thank you.” Jasmine says to the waitress who brought them their foods. Both Kyungsoo and Jasmine order some cheese sandwiches and apple juices. “Here is the document you asked for.” Hwang Ajusshi brings out a brown envelope and puts it on the table. She is excited to see what is inside. She takes it out and she starts reading it hoping for happy news but her facial is gloomy right now. “We still don’t get a hold of them I guess. Maybe it is not the right time.” She says putting the documents back in the envelope. Hwang Ajusshi nods. “But we are progressing. That is a good news.” He says to her. She nods. “You are right. If only my memories of them were still here, it would be a lot easier. I believe I have tonnes of great information about them.” She says pointing at her head. Kyungsoo knows what she means by that. “Slowly, don’t push yourself. It is not good for your health and you know that, right?” Hwang Ajusshi says being concerned. Jasmine smiles. “I know. That is why I am still here today. I am not doing anything that will worsen the situation I am in.” She says letting him know. “Good! Your mommy and daddy will scold me if they see how hard you are working right now.” He says to her. Kyungsoo can feel the close relationship she has with this man. “They won’t. I told them to take it easy on you.” She replies cheekily. “Aigoo. Thanks!” He replies. Kyungsoo smiles as he is listening to their cute conversation without interrupting any.

 

 

“I am so sorry Kyungsoo ssi. We talk a lot.” Hwang Ajusshi says to Kyungsoo as he takes a look at this polite man sitting next to Jasmine. He shakes his head as he smiles. “No, it is okay ajusshi. We are here because you two have something to discuss. It is just normal for you two to talk a lot. I believe there is more to discuss because she is going to be away for a few months.” He says patting her shoulder. She nods. “It is nice to finally see her with a company coming to see me to discuss her family matter. Normally when she came all by herself, sometimes I was just not that strong to give her a bad news but that is my job, updating her with the progress we make.” He says to Kyungsoo. “I am trying my hardest to help her out the best way I can. I am not sure how but being with her whenever I am needed is what I have been trying to do since she came into my life.” He says looking at the smiling ajusshi. “That is more than enough for her. She is not the type to easily share what she has in her life but seeing you here today, I know I can trust you to look after her. Her parents cherished her a lot and it is proven with the way they created their final wills before they left for good. I still remember how detailed they were in writing all of their wills without leaving any exhausting spots to be thought more by us who are still living in this world. It looks like I am doing a lot but the truth is, I am only working on the stuffs they left for me to pass to their daughter. Jasmine’s parents’ wills was one of the most detailed and complete wills I have ever encountered in my life. It impressed me. There is nothing much to do. So now I am just monitoring and offering some helps if needed. Other than that, Jasmine is doing everything herself. She is an amazing young lady. I am not surprised because her parents were just as amazing as she is. They were my clients at first but soon after that, they became family friends. They were just kind hearted and generous. They were very helpful and forgiving. Because of their great success in both of their major businesses, the dance academy and the clinic, they were repeatedly blackmailed by their enemies but for sure, it was just an empty accusation. They stood up and moved forward. They never did anything bad or illegal to make their business work. They put their hearts in these two businesses. I could see their passions and love for it. When I first met them, they were newlyweds. I have known them for a very long time. For me, they really complimented each other. They were a married couple and also each other’s best friends. It was just fun to be around them. I feel the same way too with this beautiful princess of theirs. She is a very special girl. That is why I am trying my hardest to help her out whenever she needs me.” Hwang Ajusshi shares some new stories about her parents. Jasmine is just happy to hear people talking about them. And Kyungsoo finds it the same way too.

 

 

“Thank you ajusshi. I’ll keep this one with the other documents you sent me last week. By the way, I’ll be flying to Germany on the 2nd of August. I will have to see you again next month before I fly. I’ll contact you before I go to see you.” Jasmine says to Hwang Ajusshi as they finish discussing a few topics on her businesses. “Oh, it is confirmed already. I will make sure to make the time for you.” He replies. “I think that is it for today. If I have any more questions, I will send you an email.” She says to him. He nods. That is how they normally keep in touch if it is not a phone call. “Sure! Kyungsoo ssi, can I get your signature for my family? They will be jealous to know that today I am having lunch with you and Jasmine.” He says asking. Kyungsoo immediately nods. “Yes, sure!” He then takes the pen and the papers Hwang Ajusshi gets from his bag. “Here, Jasmine too.” He says passing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter