What A Night..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Should we get the grill ready?” Chen asks looking at everyone. Kyungsoo immediately nods as he stands up following Chen leaving the living room. “Oppa, you can get all the appliances from the storage room downstairs.” Jasmine lets them know. They nod. Kyungsoo still blushes remembering the incident that happened in the kitchen where she accidentally his finger. “We’ll figure out where everything is. I know you always make sure everything has its own place.” He replies after taking a very deep breath. She gives him an okay sign ignoring his red face. “We should help the oppadeul.” DaHye says pulling JoEun to accompany her. Jasmine nods looking at them. “When it is barbecue, it is equivalent to alcoholic drinks. We will need a lot. Is there any ways for me to ‘carry’ as many as I can without having to go back and forth?” Sehun comes asking her in the kitchen. She nods as she is aware of that. Their menu tonight is not only homemade burgers, they are grilling some beefs along. “Oppa, in the pantry, you can find a stainless steel dining cart. You can use it to put the drinks. You don’t have to go back and forth to get enough for everyone. Use the elevator to go down later. Oh all the eating utensils, we can grab some from the storage room downstairs.” She lets him know. Sehun goes to the pantry and he screams. “Wow! You have something like this in your house? This is amazing!” He says as he happily pushes the cart to fill it with drinks. She just smiles to see him in a very good mood. “Jasmine, Kyungsoo needs you downstairs.” Chanyeol enters the kitchen. “Okay, I am coming. Unnie, I think we can go downstairs now. Pie needs to cool down. We’ll get it later.” Jasmine says to HeeYoung and YeWon who are helping her there. The three of them immediately leave and it happens that Sehun is back with the cart fills with drinks along with Lay and Kai. They share the elevator. “Oppa, did you look for me?” Jasmine says approaching Kyungsoo who looks worried in front of the grills. “We couldn’t find the coals in the storage.” He explains his worry. “Oh, oppa, you don’t need coals. The grills are both electrical. The switch is right here.” She lets him know as she goes to get the grills both functioned. Chen and Baekhyun who are sharing the worry both laugh out loud thinking about their silly mistake. “Is there anything else I can help?” She asks her sunbae. He shakes his head. “Stay calm and start grilling.” She says rubbing his right shoulder. He smiles at her. “Now girls, you can relax. Let your sunbae do the grilling.” Suho says to them. The girls are looking excited. “Should we put something on the screen? We can watch something while you, oppadeul prepare the dinner.” Jasmine suggests. “That will be brilliant.” Lay responds. She then goes to the CCTV room where the whole outdoor cinema system is. “What do you want to watch?” She asks JoEun who is there with her. “Something fun and not stressful should be nice.” She replies as she looks at the options of movies they can watch. “What about this?” Jasmine suggests. JoEun nods in agreement.

 

 

“Finding Dory?” Chen says to Jasmine. She nods. “It is a good choice. I haven’t watched it yet. I heard it was a fun movie. I watched Finding Nemo though. I loved it.” He says to her. “You will love this one too, oppa.” She replies as she joins her other members who are now jumping on the trampolines. She overheard them saying they should do it before eating so they would not vomit. She looks at them who are having so much fun right now. She joins them for a bit. “Don’t you think she is very nice for letting us to stay and play here in her private house?” Xiumin asks Kyungsoo who is in charge on the grilling meat. He wants to know what this younger brother actually feels about this whole situation. He turns to look at the older member before nodding. “She said that sharing this place her parents ‘created’ for her out of their endless love with everyone she trusts was one of the best decisions she ever made in her life. She loves having us here. She doesn’t want any of us to feel awkward. Treating this place like our own home is a credit for her. Bringing us here means a lot to her. She doesn’t allow just anyone to enter this private space of hers, hyung.” He shares with him. Xiumin nods. He heard the same thing from the managers earlier today when both Kyungsoo and Jasmine were out. And to hear the same thing from the closest person to Jasmine, it feels as great as he heard it the first time. “She is very special.” He says patting Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “She really is.” He replies as he takes a brief look at the happy jumping girl on the trampoline. She laughs a lot and it is nice to see. ‘I am not going to let anyone to take that beautiful laughter away from you, Jasmine.’ He promises in his heart. When everything is done, everyone takes their own plates and grabs what they need before enjoying their dinner. They sit next to one another in a big not so perfect circle. They are sitting on the clean floor of the backyard. They are more comfortable that way. Plus it is not dirty at all. “Oppa, you are really good at grilling.” Jasmine compliments Kyungsoo as she takes another piece of beef before putting it in looking at him. He shyly smiles. “You should get more.” He says to her. She shakes her head. “This is enough for me.” She says lifting her plate a bit. She drinks her cola while he is sipping on his beer. Tonight is all about drinking for the others. They don’t normally drink much because they have schedules almost everyday. So now that they are given a whole week vacation, it is the perfect time to drink as much as they want to. It is not that they are prohibited to consume alcohol on a daily basis but recovering from a hungover is definitely not fun when they are occupied with schedules on the next day. “Shall we play some games after this?” Baekhyun suggests as some of them start to slow down their eating pace. Everyone nods in agreement. What is more enjoyable than playing some games when everyone is around?

 

 

“Okay, the game is very simple. I believe all of you know what this is, right?” Baekhyun starts explaning the first game as everyone is back sitting on their previous spots after putting all the empty dishes away. Now they only focus on drinking. Everyone participates except for the two managers who prefer to only witness. “Isn’t that the electric shock lie detector?” JoEun asks as she starts to look nervous. There are a little amount of people who actually enjoy this game because it really stings. Though the only way is to stay honest and true, doing that is not as easy as it looks. That is the risk they have to take. “OMG! I have tried that before and it really hurts.” Kai says to them. “Who asked you to lie?” Chanyeol responds. “I didn’t.” Kai replies as he pouts. “It is a machine so there are errors here and there but as far as I know, it is 90% correct.” Chen shares his knowledge on this. “But where did you get it? Did you bring it from home?” Suho asks in confusion. Baekhyun shakes his head. “I found it in the game room when I went there earlier today. Not only this, Jasmine has all the interesting board games. But I didn’t bring them here. I got this one because this is the most exciting one.” He explains as he giggles cheekily. “You have it here?” Kyungsoo asks Jasmine. She nods. “We normally use it to choose who will be washing the dishes after every meal. It was actually Joseph’s idea because he was the one who bought it when they went to Seoul.” She shares with them. “We can apply that in our daily basis too. It is a very creative idea.” Suho seems to be interested on using the same way in their dorm. EXO members sense danger. “Opps! I shouldn’t have said that. I am so sorry oppadeul.” Jasmine says looking at them feeling guilty. “No, it is okay. At least we have more varieties in our games.” Lay comforts her. “Yeah, it is fine. Don’t worry about it.” Kyungsoo says looking at her. “Shall we start now? But please explain the rule first. So there won’t be any unnecessary confusion during games.” Xiumin suggests. “Is that bottle empty?” Baekhyun asks Lay about the Soju bottle in front of him. Lay nods. Baekhyun asks him to pass it to him. He then demonstrates how the game works. “Okay, random people will spin this bottle and to whoever it points to when it stops, anyone can ask him or her any question that needs to be answered with only yes or no.” He explains as he spins the bottle in the middle. And it stops at himself. “So now, we can ask you anything?” Suho asks him getting ready to start the game. Baekhyun panics. “No, hyung. I am just explaning. I didn’t say the game started. So does everyone understand the rule?” He says looking at everyone quickly dodging the danger. They all nod. “So hyung, I give you the honor to spin the bottle as you are the oldest one here.” Baekhyun says passing the bottle to Xiumin who is sitting next to HeeYoung. Xiumin doesn’t know if he should be happy or sad about it but he does it anyway. The game needs to start.

 

 

Everyone is nervous and excited at the same time to see who the first victim of the first spin is. The empty soju bottle keeps on spinning faster then it turns slower before it stops pointing at Jasmine. She is kind of surprised to see that but she is ready anyways. So she just looks at the others waiting for the question that will be asked to her in a few moments. “Wow! The honor for the first question belongs to the host. So who wants to ask her the first question?” Xiumin says as he asks everyone. “I have one!” Baekhyun raises his hand real high. Jasmine focuses on him. So does everyone. “Please put your hands on the ‘machine’.” He says to her. She immediately gets herself equipped with it before she looks back at him. “Okay, you have known Kyungsoo for more than half a year now. He is very caring. Do you agree?” He starts the process. She just nods. “Now put the machine on. So my question is, have you ever felt annoyed because of his over protection of you?” He attacks her with that question but she just looks as calm as she usually does. “No! I have never felt that way.” She confidently answers after listening to the question. It takes the machine a while before giving them a positive answer. It comes as a truth. The others are dumbfounded by the honest answer. They clap their hands for her. “Thank you!” Kyungsoo says to her holding her from the side. She just smiles at him. “Thanks for taking a good care of me.” She replies. “So now should I spin the bottle?” She suggests. They all nod in agreement. She gives it more force and the bottle spins longer this time. It stops at Suho. And SooYeon immediately raises her hand to ask him question. Suho just looks at his intern smiling nervously. “When you first saw nine of us chosen to be a part of LOVE, have you ever thought that it would be a failure?” She asks him something that she has been curious about. She never has the courage to ask him before. This is the perfect time to find the truth. “No!” Suho answers firmly. The members are nervously waiting for the result and SooYeon has got the answer. He doesn’t lie. “When I first saw all of you lining up in front of us, I was very confident and sure that this team is the best female version of EXO. And my perspective of it becomes firmer each day to see how all of you get your self ready for the real deal. I know that you girls will make us proud.” He adds more. “Awww..” LOVE members are grateful for the thought. “So now shall I make the spin?” Suho asks and they nod. They keep on playing the games. Some random questions are asked like if Sehun hates being pampered by EXO or if Chanyeol hates the idea of being ignored by other members. They both answer No. The ones who got electrocuted are Baekhyun and Kai. The question for Baekhyun is if he ever felt that he was handsome man or no. He denied it and the machine says it is a lie. He finally admits that sometimes after doing the full makeup getting ready for stage, he finds himself good looking. The other members laugh at him. And for Kai, his question is if he actually loves his niece more than his nephew. He answers yes confidently but he is punished because the truth is, his love for his both nephew and niece is actually equal. Isn’t that adorable?

 

 

“This game is fun but shall we move to another one? I have always wanted to try the truth or dare game. Is everyone up for the challenge?” Lay suggests. “How do we play that?” YeWon asks him. He rubs his forehead. “Actually I don’t really know how it works but maybe I can find it out through the internet.” He says taking his phone out. “No, hyung. That won’t be necessary. I think I know how it works. I watched this movie and they played this game in there. So it works this way. It is not that different

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter