Unreachable..!!

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey Jasmine!” Someone calls Jasmine from behind. That person is shushed right away as they are in the quiet library right now. “I am so sorry.” She apologizes right away before taking a seat in front of Jasmine. “Bella, what brings you here?” Jasmine whispers making sure she doesn’t interrupt others’ focus on their works. “Hello! I do come here but not as often as you. I am here accompanying Dave, he is looking for some books for his assignments. I was just walking around looking for some interesting books to read while waiting for him when I saw you. That is why I am here. What are you doing?” She asks Jasmine looking at the books in front of her. Bella is her classmate who is also a neighbor for Jasmine. Since they live in the same building but on different floor, they always hang out together along with Dave, Bella’s boyfriend. “I am doing my assignment as usual, are you done with yours?” Jasmine asks her. She shakes her head with an awkward smile on her face. “You know me, I love doing it at the very last moment. I love the thrill and the anxiety of it. We still have a couple of months or even more to submit it. Let this unnie relax for now.” Bella says pointing at herself. She is two years older than Jasmine and she claims that she is the biggest kpopper in France. She came to Germany to further her study. She was one of the first friends Jasmine made when she first arrived in Germany a month ago. She willingly volunteered to show her around the campus and their friendship grew from there. Her boyfriend, Dave is currently doing his master degree. Just like her, he is also from France. He is a nice guy and it is great to talk with him educationally as he is very polite and informative. “Okay unnie! But please don’t look for me when you have trouble doing it later.” Jasmine teases her. Bella pouts. Bella likes spending her time with Jasmine as they can communicate in French. At first, she was surprised to hear how fluent she was speaking in her language. Despite being a kpopper, she didn’t know that she was actually befriended with LOVE’s Jasmine at the very beginning. She only realized about it the second week they started talking to one another. She was really surprised. That was when she told Jasmine that she is an ExoL. She was very excited to know a kpop idol personally. For Dave, he doesn’t understand why his girlfriend is so obsessed with kpop but he doesn’t say anything to stop her. He understands that everyone has their own preferences when it comes to hobby and favorite. So he respects her a lot on that part. Plus it helps her to study better which is a plus point for him, the only thing he needs to do is to support her passion. “What are you doing later? Do you want to join us for a dinner? Dave has this good pasta place recommended by his friend. Do you want to check it out with us?” Bella asks Jasmine.

 

One of the things Bella does that Jasmine finds very kind and thoughtful is she doesn’t hesitate to invite her to join her whenever she has plans to go out with Dave. He also has the same mind set. He knows that Bella doesn’t really have close friends but since Jasmine is around, she looks happier because she has someone to walk to the campus or to go back home with. She is no longer lonely when he is not around. It makes him feel very grateful with Jasmine’s presence. And he also finds her very easy going and comfortable to talk to. Despite being younger, she talks maturely even more mature than his girlfriend. So he has no problem when Bella brings Jasmine along whenever they go anywhere. It is like his own gesture to give back to Jasmine for being a good friend for Bella. They are such a very relax couple. She finds them adorable. When she is free, she would join them but if not or she feels like she doesn’t want to disturb their dates, she would say no. And they won’t ask further why. They respect her decision and opinion. “Thanks for the invitation. But I don’t think I am going out later. I have some work to do.” She says to Bella. Actually she has a conference meeting with her staffs from the clinic in Korea. They have some major topics to be discussed that they request her to be present on the meeting itself. “Okay then, do you want me to pack you something for dinner?” Bella asks her. She shakes her head. “No, I’ll just make my own simple dinner later if I am hungry. Don’t worry about me. Just enjoy your date. Oh, please let me know a complete review of the restaurant. Maybe next time I can go and give it a try myself.” She reminds her. Bella nods in excitement. She loves to eat and to have a friend who loves to cook is a very good luck for her. She enjoys Jasmine’s cooking and she always invites her over or sends her some foods during the weekends. Jasmine is a very good friend who has a big heart. “Just make sure not to starve yourself tonight, okay? I think I should go now. Dave must have been looking for me right now. I’ll see you around.” Bella excuses herself as she pushes the chair carefully not to make any sound. She doesn’t want to disturb others like she unconsciously did when she came earlier. Jasmine waves her goodbye before she gets back to her open book in front of her. She loves spending her time in the library because they have a lot of interesting books to read and it has a comfortable space to do her work. Most people come here to just study. So noises and chatterings can’t really be heard. It is a good place to focus on her study. Suddenly her phone blinks which means she just received some notification for new text messages or emails. She puts her pen down before getting her phone to check. She smiles when she sees a new text message from Kyungsoo. They have been maintaining their relationship by spending some time to update each other’s life through Kakao Talk messenger which was suggested by Kyungsoo himself. That way being apart is doable for Kyungsoo who originally doesn’t like texting but this is the best option he can grab. For Jasmine, he is willing to do anything. Here is their conversation.

 

Kyungsoo : Hey princess, what are you doing?

 

Jasmine is smiling reading his text. Though it looks simple, for her it means that she is in his busy mind. She is thankful for that.

 

Jasmine : I am in the library, studying. What are you doing? You didn’t skip your breakfast, right?

 

Kyungsoo who is resting almost jumps of the bed when he hears the special notification sound he chose for only Jasmine. ‘She is holding her phone.’ He says as he grabs his phone right away. He quickly opens her text to read her reply. He smiles wider.

 

Kyungsoo : Oh, I am sorry to bother you. I just want to talk to you for a while. I miss you a lot. I am not doing anything. I got nothing scheduled this morning so I just lie down after having my breakfast. I never skipped my breakfast as I promised.

 

Seeing how quick she receives his reply, Jasmine knows that he is not doing anything right now. When she opens his text, she smiles wider as she expected it.

 

Jasmine : You’re not bothering me. I was actually about to stop and pack my stuff. I am going home soon. I have been here for three hours and it is enough for today. By the way, I miss you too, oppa.

 

Her reply makes him feels happier. He wants to ask something.

 

Kyungsoo : Can I call you? I want to hear your voice.

 

He nervously waits for her response. It takes her longer to reply this time. ‘Did I send it or not?’ He asks checking his phone. ‘It is sent but she hasn’t opened it yet. Where is she?’ He questions himself.

 

Ten minutes later..

 

Jasmine : I am sorry oppa. Some of my coursemates came to ask me about our latest assignment. The explanation got longer as we discussed more on it. Now they already left. Call? Yeah, sure but give me a few minutes. I need to pack my stuffs and leave first. I can’t answer a call in the library. Can you wait?

 

Kyungsoo who is staring at the screen of his phone is surprised to read a new message from her. He smiles when she informs him what is going on. ‘Of course I can wait for you sweetheart. I’ll wait for you for the rest of my life if you ask me to.’ He wants to type that but of course his conscious mind doesn’t allow him to do so. He then writes her a reply.

 

Kyungsoo : Of course Jasmine. Take your time. I’ll be waiting. Just let me know when you are good to answer my call.

 

Kyungsoo is doing his laundry while he waits for a reply from Jasmine when he receives a call. ‘How can I call my Jasmine if someone is calling me right now?’ He is disappointed and annoyed at the same time. He immediately runs towards the coffee table to check who is calling. Jasmine? He answers it right away. The mood is at the greatest peak right now. “Hello oppa!” Jasmine greets him from the other side of the earth. His mood is immediately lifted once he heard the voice that he has been missing a lot these past weeks. “Hello Jasmine! I was waiting for your reply so I can call you. This will cost you a lot. Let’s end this call and I’ll call you back. Okay?” He suggests. “Oppa, I miss you.” She lets him know dodging the suggestion. Kyungsoo is surprised to hear that cute tone she never used talking to him before. It makes him nervous. He is speechless. Jasmine is waiting but there is nothing. “Oppa? Are you still there?” She asks him. She can hear him clearing his throat. “Yeah, I am here. I miss you more, Jasmine. I miss you a lot. I wish I could be there to accompany you. So now let me call you back.” He says being honest before claiming what he asks her to do earlier. ‘Aigoo, my mission is failed.’ Jasmine says to herself. “Emmm, shiro yo. (I don’t want to.) Let’s continue talking after I cross this road. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven!” She says before she starts counting. He is confused. “Okay, I am safe. I am on the next side of the road already. Oppa, do you have anything to say that you wanted to call me?” She asks him. ‘Oh, she was counting as she crossed the road. Haha. She is so cute. How can I stop myself from falling in love with her?’ He giggles. “Why are you laughing?” She asks him. He is shocked. “Oh, nothing. You were just so cute. Emm, I just wanted to talk to you. I have something to tell you. I want you to know about it from me myself.” He starts going to the point. He has his own reason of why he is doing it this way. “Yeah, I am listening.” She says as she stops at the side. She knows that she needs to focus because it seems like he is about to share something very serious. “I am currently discussing with SM on something really big and serious. It shouldn’t be announced to the public now but no one knows what is going to happen, right? I am afraid the rumours will start to spread out after this. But I am really sorry for not being able to let you know what exactly it is right now. I feel like it is not the right time yet. I don’t want you to lose your focus over there. But no matter what happens, I want this relationship to stay the way it is. And please trust only me and ignore all the weird rumours about me. Can you promise me that?” He tries to deliver his words the best way he can, not to confuse her. She takes her time to digest everything. ‘Something big is going to happen. Only trust him?’ She says to herself. “Okay, I don’t think I have problem following that. This is like a warning for me not to be so surprised if suddenly a news about you hit the entertainment world, am I right?” She asks him. He nods. “Yeah, you got me right. I don’t want you to feel that surprised and clueless when it happens. I hope it will never happen until I personally announce it but no one knows. You sure know how some reporters love digging for stories relevant or not as long as they can write a hot stuff to sell their stories. I am just afraid that my story will be covered the inappropriate way. I don’t want you to get misunderstood.” He says telling her what he feels. “Don’t worry oppa. Even if I don’t get what they are trying to say, I’ll wait for your explanation and I’d rather trust you instead.” She replies making him feel better. Honestly he has made a very big decision. It might affect their relationship but he really hopes that she will accept it with an open heart. After talking about ten more minutes, the call comes to its end as Jasmine arrives home. “I’ll call you again, Jasmine. Take a good care of yourself. I miss you and I’ll wait for you to come back right here.” He lets her know. “I know. I’ll be back soon. I miss you too oppa. You too, take care. Bye!” She says ending the call. ‘I wonder what this is all about. I hope when it happens, I can relate to it right away. Anyways, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter