Knowing Her More..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Water Sport? Here?” Jasmine is surprised to hear it. “No, it is not literally here but it is like 40 minute drive from here, right hyung?” Kyungsoo asks Nam manager. He nods. “Right, I heard it is really big and there are so many activities to do there. If you two are interested to go later today, we can go since Kyungsoo doesn’t have to prepare for shooting. He is free tomorrow.” He informs the other two. She looks at Kyungsoo. “I am good if you want to go there.” She says to him. “I have always wanted to go. So I think we should go later since I have you with me to play with.” He decides as he looks at her. Kang manager suddenly raises his left hand. “But Jasmine, do you bring any wetsuits or anything suitable for water sports with you?” He asks her. “We can go buy one for you before we go.” Nam manager suggests. “I bring one with me. When I packed, I thought maybe I could at least go swimming because we are by the beach.” She lets them know. Kyungsoo laughs. “You’re so cute. So the plan is set. I think 3.15pm should be fine to leave, right?” He says suggesting the time. They all nod. Ten minutes before the appointed time, Jasmine is ready to leave. She is in her black floral print chiffon one piece dress and a white thin jacket covering the top. The three men are waiting for her in the living room. They are all surprised to see her in that outfit. It looks like she is getting ready to go to the mall. “Oppa, I leave the bracelet you gave me at home, okay? I don’t want to lose it later while doing the activities. I’ll put it back on later.” She says showing her bare wrist. He nods. He feels touched at how she thinks about the probability. “Okay Jasmine but where is your wetsuit?” He asks her. “I have worn it under this dress. So later, I just need to take this off. I won’t need much time to change. I don’t have to carry extra big bag to pack it. I just need to bring what I need in this small bag. I do this whenever I go for water activities.” She lets them know. They all nod. They learn a new tip for this kind of activity from her. “If everyone is ready, we should go now.” Nam manager says to them. They all leave the apartment right on time. After spending about only 30 minutes on the road as the traffic is very clear, an astonishing view welcomes their eyes. Jasmine walks ahead leaving the other three as she wants to see those people who are riding the jet skis. It looks fun. Another group is riding the banana boat. They can clearly hear them screaming loudly. It is for two reasons, it is either because they enjoy it or they are scared because it is scary. She smiles looking at them holding onto the rope tightly. “It looks so fun, oppa.” She says looking at Kyungsoo smiling widely. “Let’s go. I think we need to register first.” He says naturally holding her hand. She follows behind.

 

 

 

“Welcome to Mujigae Water Park. I am Daniel and this is Young Il, we are the staffs who are responsible to give a simple briefing on the safety precaution. First of all, everyone has to wear their life jacket at all times. Number two, it is advised to everyone who will be participating in the activities to do some warming up first so muscle cramps can be avoided.” Young Il continues to explain all the rules, the Dos and Don’ts. “And finally, whenever you need our help, please let us know. We are available at all times. I think Daniel, now you have to translate the rules to our beautiful guest right now.” He says giving his friend way to explain to Jasmine. “Emm, just comfortably speak in Korean.” She says to them. They thought she could not understand them because she didn’t say anything at all. “Oh, you speak good Korean. Where are you from?” Daniel and Young Il are surprised to hear her perfect Korean. “She is Korean. Where can we get the life jacket?” Kyungsoo intercepts so the unnecessary conversation will end right there. Daniel and Young Il are back in their working mode when they heard the question. They immediately go to get four of them. “Is there anything else that I can help you with?” Daniel asks holding one life jacket for Jasmine with the intention to help her wearing it. “For now, no, thank you.” Kyungsoo replies taking the jacket for her from him. The staffs go back to their office. All activities are handled by its representative team so it is not in their work scope. After doing some warming ups, it is time to choose which one they want to play first. Jasmine is looking at the options one by one. “Here is your life jacket. Let me help you.” Kyungsoo says holding the jacket for her. As he buckles it up, she is conflicting with herself. “Oppa, do you think it is better for me to tie my hair? Or should I just let it go?” She asks looking at him in front of her. She is holding her hair up gathering it together waiting for his response. He pauses for a while staring at the pretty girl. He gulps upon seeing the view in front of him. “Oppa?” She calls him again. He clears his throat. “Yeah, I think you should tie your hair. It won’t go your way once it is tied.” He responds taking a step back. She does it immediately. “Which one do you want to try first?” He asks standing next to her looking at the massive sea in front of them. “I never tried that one. Shall we try it today?” She says pointing at those people up in the air pulled by a speed boat. Kyungsoo is surprised to hear her choice. “That one?” He asks for a confirmation. She nods. “Yeah, parasailing. I can go alone, oppa if you don’t feel like doing it.” She replies looking excited to try. “I’ll join you.” He says then leads the way.

 

 

Both Kyungsoo and Jasmine along with their two managers are now boarding a boat from where they will start the parasailing. She is so excited right now. Kang manager is looking at her in disbelief. He looks pale right now just imagining being up there being pulled using a boat. He just can’t understand the excitement of doing so. They literally have to put their full trust on the staff who they just met for the first time literally a few minutes ago and he is not ready for that. Anything can happen up there with just one single mistake. He just can hope the best for Jasmine and Kyungsoo. He doesn’t want to stop them from trying what they like. Nam manager just stares at Jasmine without saying anything. He hopes Kyungsoo will be fine when they fly later. He has not done it before. While everyone is worried about them, Kyungsoo is looking at the happy girl. She looks so ready to fly. “Are you comfortable? Is everything okay?” He asks making sure everything is fine. She nods. He checks again. Everything is buckled up. They can only put their trust on the team to fly them up and down safely. “Okay, you two, this trip is going to be really fun. So please enjoy it. Okay?” The working instructor lets them know. They both nod. “Are you two ready?” He asks again. They nod again. “Wait a minute, is it okay for them to bring this go pro up there?” Nam manager takes out a go pro camera with its stick. “Yes, of course! Just make sure to hold it tight. So are you two ready to fly?” He says to them. “Yes!!” Jasmine replies excitedly. Kyungsoo is smiling beside her. They are ‘tied’ next to each other as if they are sitting while watching a movie. “Okay, on my queue, one, two, three. Go!” The instructor lets the other staff know. And after that, both Kyungsoo and Jasmine are already up in the air being pulled by the speed boat to enjoy the view up there. The only thing conneting them with the boat is the rope. “Are you okay?” Kyungsoo asks Jasmine who doesn’t say anything. He is worried. But he is totally wrong. When he turns to look at her, she is all smiling. “This is fun!!” She raises her voice. “Thank you for bringing me here.” She adds more looking at him smiling prettily. Kyungsoo takes her hand on the strap and holds it tight interlocking their hands. She just smiles at him without feeling strange because they hold hands so many times because of safety reason at first but now, it looks like even without any reasons they end up holding hands comfortably. “Thank you for coming with me here.” He says looking at her affectionately. She looks at him and she nods. “Look at that. The sky is so pretty today. The wind is blowing softly. Isn’t this the perfect day to do parasailing?” She says pointing at the sky. He nods. “It is. I thought it would be really scary but it turns out to be exciting. This feeling is very thrilling.” He says letting her know. “I know right. My cousins never let me do this. They told me it was scary and I would cry. They said it was too extreme for a girl like me. So I always ended up being a spectator at the side. Thanks to you I got to do it today. Thanks oppa.” She says. “Aren’t you scared?” He asks her. She shakes her head. “Really?” He asks again. “Yeah, do you know why?” She gives him a quiz to answer. “Why?” He answers with a question. Aigoo. “It is because I have you here with me.” She replies as she keeps on looking at the massive blue sea. It is so beautiful. He can feel the sincerity in her words. ‘I will always be here by your side as long as you let me to, Jasmine. Forever!’ He whispers in his heart with a promise he silently makes to himself. He holds her hand tighter and they never let each other’s hand go until they safely land on the boat. “How was it?” Kang manager asks them. “It was wonderful. The view up there was amazing. You two should try it too.” Kyungsoo says to them. They both immediately shake their heads. “Let’s go back to the base.” Nam manager says to the instructor ignoring the suggestion. He nods. Both Jasmine and Kyungsoo just smile looking at them. Kyungsoo is glad that he decided to do it with Jasmine. It feels very special.

 

 

Right now Kyungsoo is eyeing on the Jet Ski, it looks fun. As usual, men normally love something fast and furious. “Should we do that?” Jasmine approaches standing next to him pointing at the Jet Skis kept at the side. He turns to his left looking at her. He nods. “I will let you know how to handle this Jet Ski.” The instructor who is responsible on this corner starts briefing. Both of them listen to him carefully. This time both of the managers seem to be interested, they stand pretty closer to them. “Please ride on it first. Then you can help her to sit behind you.” The instructor guides them. Kyungsoo makes sure to hold Jasmine’s hand as she rides the Jet Ski as his passenger. “Miss, make sure to hold onto him tight so that you won’t fall.” He reminds her. She nods as she holds onto his shoulders. “I think it is better for you to hold me like this.” Kyungsoo says as he grabs her hands and he wraps them around his abdomen area. It looks like they are back hugging right now. “You’re not ticklish, right? I am afraid both of us will end up in the sea.” She asks him. “We have this. So it is fine.” He says touching the life jacket. “Let’s go!” She says giving him the sign to start the fun ride. He brings her out to the open sea and they move round and round for a while before going back to the beach. But once he goes off the Jet Ski, Jasmine moves to the front. He is surprised to see her sitting there. “Sir, it is fine for me to go for another ride, right?” She asks the instructor who is waiting for them there. He nods. “Yes, you can go for few more rounds.” He replies. “I’ll be back in a minute.” She says to Kyungsoo. But she doesn’t even get to move when she sees him raising his right hand high. “Why?” She asks. “Let me join you.” He says before sitting behind her. This time, he is the passenger. “Are you ready?” She asks him. “Yeah.” He replies. “Oppa, wrap your hands around my waist. I don’t want to lose you in this deep sea.” She says to him. He is literally shaking before wrapping his hands around her tiny waist. Seeing how he is just loosely holding onto it, Jasmine personally pulls his hands to hold onto her tightly like she did earlier. “Stay that way, don’t fall. I don’t think I can hear you because this thing (Jet Ski) is very loud. And I don’t think you will have time to scream for help once you fall. I don’t want anything like that to happen. But I am not going to drive this thing slowly, so to make sure your safety is assured, hold onto me tight please.” She says as she starts to move the Jet Ski. He smiles widely as she is cute nagging at him. It doesn’t happen that often. He does what she suggested. He doesn’t let her go not even one second. He just smiles at the back as her passenger. And as she said, she really knows how to enjoy a fast ride like this one. She sure knows how to have fun. She doesn’t look scared at all. He doesn’t know why but he is so amazed by her bravery. She doesn’t look vulnerable at all. And the most important thing is she doesn’t even try to cover up. She doesn’t care of how she looks right now. She only focuses on having fun with him. But he can assure that she still looks good even her hair looks like a mess right now. She doesn’t even bother to fix it. That is how much fun she is having right now. “Shall we take a picture together?” Kyungsoo suggests as they stop for a while in the middle of the sea. She nods. With one hand on her waist, he captures the moment with his phone as she leans back a bit. “Oppa, look! It is Kang manager and Nam manager, right?” She asks pointing at the Jet Ski not far from them. “Yeah, it is them. It looks like they like this ride too.” He says to her. “Shall we continue the ride?” She asks him. “As you please, Jasmine.” He re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter