I Have Something To Tell You..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Before more harms are done, I think we better stop here for tonight. I believe most of us are pretty drunk right now. I don’t want anyone to regret anything when they wake up tomorrow especially to those who have ‘severe’ drunk nature. I am saving everyone’s faces right now. And Jasmine, can Baekhyun start washing the dishes tomorrow when he is sober enough to clean everything? I don’t think he is well enough to clean all the messes.” Suho says as he feels it is the perfect time to wrap up. Jasmine looks at Baekhyun who is asking for her mercy. She nods. “Yeah, sure. Everyone go ahead and head for bed. But make sure to grab the hangover drink before you sleep. It will make you feel much better in the morning. Baekhyun oppa, your punishment starts tomorrow. So please enjoy your freedom while you can. For tonight, let me get everything done as I am the only one who is fully sober and fine right now. Go get some rest. Rest well and you can play well again tomorrow.” She says looking at everyone who looks like an apple in her eyes as they look pretty red. Only Kyungsoo looks pretty normal in her eyes right now. She guesses that he purposely limits his drink intake for the reason she is not aware of. “Thank you Jasmine. And I am really sorry again for the silly dare I made you did. I promise to do my punishment well.” Baekhyun says as he stands up leaving the area along with the others. “Unnie, are you sure you can clean everything up by yourself?” JaeHwa asks her. She nods looking at the sleepy younger member. “Yeah, don’t worry. Go wash yourself and get some sleep. I don’t want you to lose your consciousness somewhere you don’t belong to like next to the laundry room.” She says patting the younger girl’s head. She nods before leaving with the girls. Kang manager and Nam manager are already out of the scene earlier as they started to feel drowsy after drinking few cans of beers. They excused themselves when they were in the middle of playing the truth and dare game. Now that everyone is gone, the ones who are left in the backyard are only Jasmine and Kyungsoo. She turns to look at the quiet Kyungsoo. “Oppa, you too better go to bed now. It is late.” She says rubbing his shoulder. That sudden gentle touch by this precious girl suddenly makes him feel the urge to say something especially when there are only the two of them right there. Privacy is what they have right now. It is the perfect time. “Jasmine….” He calls her name when he doesn’t really have to as she is the only person in front of him right now. There is no one else. She gives him the attention he needs from her. “Yes, oppa?” She replies. He looks at her in the eyes. He is ready. “I have something to tell you. It is very important for me. Actually all this while, I have….” He says the words one by one as he looks down on the floor before he turns to look at her who is waiting for him to finish his sentence. This view of her is very mesmerizing. Her eyes are glowing. Her cheeks are naturally blushed. Her pair of lips are very appetizing. It is a very hard battle. He is defeated. He slowly approaches her and surprisingly she doesn’t seem to be avoiding.

 

 

Jasmine is closing her eyes tight when she can clearly feel Kyungsoo is capturing her lips once again. This time, this kiss is done without any audience. Stars and the moon are the only witnesses for this one. It feels warm. It feels natural. It feels familiar. She doesn’t know why she doesn’t push him away. She just lets him be. It doesn’t take her long to reply the kiss and it continues longer than they expected. His hands are now holding her closer. One hand is holding her face gently and the other is resting on her waist. Her hands are wrapping around his neck. She doesn’t know what is going on but she doesn’t feel like this is wrong. What is happening to her right now? When Kyungsoo carefully cuts the kiss as he rests his forehead on hers, she starts to feel something. Her heart is beating differently this time but she has no idea what it really is. There is only one thing comes to her mind. “Jasmine, I..” Kyungsoo is about to say something when Jasmine comes with a conclusion. “Oppa, am I drunk?” She asks him as she looks very confused. “Huh?” He is confused as well. She pulls back her hands from him. She tries to rationalize everything. It is making some points for her. “I guess this is why alcohol is pretty dangerous for our body. You are under the influence of alcohol right now and so I am. That is why this (pointing at her lips) happened.” She says to him. This innocent theory coming from this cute girl makes him feel like he should really wait to tell her what he wanted to say. “I am sorry. I couldn’t stop myself.” He says rubbing her cheeks. She shakes her head as she is smiling at him. “I felt the same way too. So don’t be sorry. It was not your fault alone. It was equally my fault too especially when I am the sober one right now. Well it looks like I am not that sober afterall.” She says looking at him giggling. “How am I going to live without you by my side?” He says holding her hands. She is confused by his question. “You’re going to leave soon, Jasmine. I am going to miss you so dearly.” He says being honest. “I’ll be fair. I am going to miss you too, oppa. But let’s not count the days, it will only torture you. Let the time pass on its own. Once I am done there, you will have to deal with me for the rest of the time.” She says smiling at him. He chooses to smile along with her. ‘Jasmine, if only you knew what I have in my heart for you, will you still be able to show me your beautiful smile?’ He says in his heart holding her hands tight.

 

 

“Oppa, do you want to have some hot tea? I heard it is good to have some after drinking.” Jasmine says as she passes the kitchen towel to Kyungsoo after wiping her hands. They are done washing all the dishes. With Kyungsoo’s help, everything is done really quickly. “Aren’t you tired?” He asks her putting the kitchen towel on the provided rack as he approaches her who has started to make the hot tea. She shakes her head. “I guess I am just too energized after all the laughs I got earlier. You can go to sleep after drinking a cup of it.” She says putting some honey in both cups of tea. “You know what Jasmine, you will make a good wife in the future.” He says as they are now sitting on the chair at the kitchen counter having a quiet tea time in the midnight. She puts the cup down. “My cousins said the same thing. Am I that mature?” She asks grabbing some baked almonds she puts in a plate as a snack to accompany the tea. She enjoys eating nuts. That is why she has almost every types of nuts in the pantry. “The fact that you know everything makes me feel that way. By everything, I mean all the basic things that normally known by only housewives for example whenever we go shopping for groceries, you sure know how to differentiate between fresh goods and the old ones. You know what to check when buying the meats. I know it might look simple for you but for me who is observing from behind, I find it interesting for someone at your age to know those stuffs. I found a similarity between you and omma.” He shares what he has in his mind. This young girl reminds him of his mother. That statement interests her. “I really want to see her one day. She is such an amazing mother who raises her sons to be very hardworking and respectful. And I also believe that because of the awesome education you got from your parents, you will make a wonderful husband in the future. And oppa, I hope you will find your true love as soon as possible so that you will have someone that you can share your love and your happiness with. You deserve to be happy, oppa.” She says to him very sincerely. ‘Can you be that person instead?’ He asks her in his heart. “Thank you! For now, I am happy enough to have you by my side, Jasmine. I don’t need anyone else.” He responds to her. She looks at him as she smiles. They keep on talking as they finish their cup of tea. At half past one in the morning, Kyungsoo is back in his shared bedroom after seeing Jasmine entering her bedroom. He carefully closes the door making sure he doesn’t wake the sleeping managers. He wants to wash himself in the bathroom. Once he is done washing up, he climbs the bed and he grabs his phone. Opening the gallery where it fills with Jasmine’s pictures as a kid, he can’t stop smiling. ‘She looks exactly the same.’ He says as he slowly falls asleep. His sleep is accompanied by this young lady that owns his heart.

 

 

The vacation days pass like a thunder. They spend their time making some foods together, they bake some cookies, they make their own pizzas, they go out for a walk at the nearby park, they go for a ride in Jasmine’s cars, they enjoy swimming while watching a movie together, they also manage to grab some time to watch a movie in the home theatre, they play games together and it seems like truth and dare has become their favorite game right now. They play it almost everyday. These activities that they do together made them even closer now which is great. They know each other even better. Despite being in the vacation, they also manage to get some time to discuss the performances that they will be doing on the showcase that will happen less than three weeks from now. Most of them already have something in mind. Once they are back in the company, they will discuss this thing futher with their teachers. Today is finally the time to get back to reality. The one week vacation is all they needed to reenergize and to refresh themselves. They are the brand new versions of themselves right now. Everyone is carrying their luggages after making sure they don’t leave anything behind. Jasmine is already downstairs, she is talking with Park Imoo and the four guard uncles who personally come to say goodbye to her. “Before I am off to Germany, I might be coming again to grab some stuffs. I’ll see you guys again by then.” She says looking at the five precious people who she treats like her own family members now. “Yeah, we hope to see you again before you leave.” Lee Ajusshi says to her. She smiles. “The other imoos and myself, we are making some side dishes that you can bring with you to Germany. Also Kim Imoo is making the seaweed snacks you love, Lee imoo is making the peanut crackers you enjoy eating, Yoo imoo is making the potato snacks for you and I will be making the honey crackers.” Park Imoo lets her know. “Aigoo, you don’t have to do that.” She says looking at her. “It is fine. We want you to pack them with you. So you will be able to munch on the snacks while you study. Just in case, you are not able to come here before you fly, please let us know, we will send the snacks to you in Seoul.” Park Imoo adds. Jasmine feels so touched. “Thank you Imoo. Ajusshideul, please let your wive know I say thanks.” She says looking at the guard uncles. They all nod. “Thanks for looking after this house well. I’ll see you guys again soon.” She says as now the other members start to gather around the formal living room. After saying goodbye to everyone and packing all the luggages inside the bus, they are ready to leave. They wave the uncles and Park Imoo goodbye. Jasmine takes a look at the house one last time before she sits properly next to Kyungsoo. There is always something she feels inside her whenever she leaves the house. It is as if she is saying goodbye to her parents. “Jasmine, thank you so much for letting us having a wonderful vacation in your house. Everyone looks very glowy and ready to start a new adventure right now.” Suho says on behalf of everyone. She turns to look at them. “It is my honor. Thank you for enjoying yourself well.” She says smiling at them as the bus moves to their destination, the dorm.

 

 

Few days later, Jasmine is back in her busy world. Today she has an appointment with BoA to record the song she gave her on the day they did the final assessment. Once she arrives at SM building, she immediately goes to the basement where the recording studio is. It is only nine in the morning. She is supposed to be there at 10am. Just being the usual her, she comes earlier. She is only in her black pants, black tshirt with a dark purple shirt tied on her waist. She is wearing her white Nike sneakers with a black hat on. She looks casual as she normally does. She also carries her backpack with two tumblers in her hands. She quietly enters the studio and BoA is al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter