Swollen Pair of Lips..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Woah.” Kyungsoo exclaims as he sees so many ingredients on the kitchen counter. Jasmine peeks behind him and she expresses it the same way. She is surprised to see everything. “So we prepare the ingredients for the lemon cheesecake pie you want to bake for this scene. And we also prepare the ingredient for strawberry milkshake.” PG Kwon lets them know. They both are happy to hear that. “Basically for this scene, we want to show how a newly married couple interacts when they are in the kitchen inside their new home. So we will be showing all the products like refrigerator, the oven, the blender, the mixer, all the tools you will be using to make the two recipes. I know both of you enjoy being in the kitchen. Or at least that is what I am informed. So I believe both of you are not awkward in the kitchen. Just be yourself. And ignore the camera but make sure not to block it. We shall start with the baking scene. Are you guys ready? Are you in the character now?” She continues as she asks them. They both nod. Once in the filming set, they are a married couple. They promised to one another. “Baby, are you ready?” Kyungsoo suddenly calls Jasmine with a nickname. She turns to look at him and she nods. She is not mad at all. She is not even surprised now. It helps her to be in the character. “We will start with you two start preparing the pie. Camera ready! Action!” PG Kwon who is responsible for this scene gives her order. “Oppa, can you pass me the lemon please?” Jasmine says to Kyungsoo. All the dialogues are done spontaneously on set. Since this is not something new for them, they act just like usual. It is just that, their mindset right now is that they are husband and wife. That is it. “Of course! Here you go. Shall I start making the mix?” He asks her standing close to her. She nods as she is squeezing the lemon to get the fresh lemon juice. “Let me know which one to put first.” He says to her. “First, put in the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, the eggs, vanilla extract and salt.” She guides him. He follows the order well. “And finally, I will put in this lemon juice. After that, you can turn on the mixer and let it do its work until the mixture is smooth.” She says to him. “What should we do now?” He asks hugging her from behind. She turns to look at him. “All we have to do now is waiting.” She says to him smiling. He smiles as he kisses her at the side of her head. That is spontaneous. Other than that, it is all scripted. But Jasmine doesn’t find it weird at all because he warned her before. Some impromptu can be done once the camera starts rolling. Since they don’t have enough time, the staff bought the ready made crust for the pie. Once the mix is done, Kyungsoo pours it onto the pie. “To oven it goes.” She says looking so excited seeing him putting the tray inside the oven. “Cut! Okay!” PG Kwon’s voice can be heard. That scene is taken only one take because there is no turning back as the ingredients can only be used once. That is why both Kyungsoo and Jasmine take it very seriously.

 

 

“I think I need to fix your makeup a little bit.” Minju comes to apply some powder on Jasmine’s face. “Unnie, do you have my lipbalm? My lips feel so dry.” She lets her know. “Here it is.” She says taking out the lipbalm from her pocket. After that, she applies more lipbalm on her lips. She feels much better now. Naeun comes to fix her hair at the back. “Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?” She asks her addressing the clips on her hair. She shakes her head. “No, unnie. I am fine. I can barely feel it.” She lets her know. “Okay, that is great.” She says leaving the set with Minju who is done with the makeup fixing part. There is nothing much to do because Jasmine doesn’t really need a full makeup actually. With a little touchup, she is already looking so good. Kyungsoo is at the side fixing his hair but his eyes are still on Jasmine. He just can’t take his eyes away from her. This problem has become bigger now. He needs to get his self together. “I caught you, oppa.” Suddenly he hears her voice is so close to him as his mind starts to go around. “What?” He asks in confusion. “I caught you looking at me. Do you miss your wife so much? She just left for a few minutes.” She says teasing him. “Of course! I can’t live without you by my side.” He answers. And she accepts it with a giggle that sounds so dearly in his ears. She goes behind him and out of nowhere she starts massaging his shoulders. “My goodness, you must be really exhausted. These are so stiff, oppa.” She says to him as she puts more strength on her hands. “It feels so good. Thanks baby.” He replies turning to look at her. She smiles. “You’re welcome!” She replies casually. “Now let’s move on to the second menu which is the milkshake. And also the next kiss scene that you’re going to do. For this scene, we are not going to shoot it once because we need to show it from a few different angles. So in this scene, we are promoting the blender and the tools like knives and the dishes that you’re going to use in a few moments. So first, we are going to shoot the full version of the scene. Just like what we did earlier, we give you a full trust to make the scene however you like, however you want to portray just like in the scenario. I know you have studied it. We will just go with the flow. Are you two ready?” PG Kwon asks them. They both nod confidently. They are well aware of what is the next scene is all about. “Is everything ready?” PG Kwon asks the crew. They all say yes as a response. “Ready! Action!” PG Kwon sends the signal that both Kyungsoo and Jasmine can start acting now. “Baby, do you want to try the strawberry? It tastes so sweet just like you.” He says feeding her one. She nods. “It is really sweet. Thanks!” She replies as she slices the stemmed strawberries in the bowl. “Here, wear this honey.” He says helping her to wear the apron as he stands behind her. She smiles at him.

 

 

As the strawberry milkshake is not a complicated menu, they get it ready in no time. “It is done.” Kyungsoo says looking at the beautiful color pink strawberry milkshare in the blender. He then pours it into a glass which Jasmine has prepared earlier. She then decorates it with a piece of fresh strawberry and a mint on top. She offers him a high five as she normally does when they successfully make a dish together. “Do you want to try it?” He asks holding the glass offering it to her. He is now standing behind her as if he is waiting for his turn to try the drink. She nods with a smile on her face. She carefully takes a sip before carefully tasting it in . She then turns to look at him telling him that it is delicious. “Here, try it.” She says giving him back the glass of milkshake. He takes it before putting it on the kitchen counter. He then approaches her and carefully holds her on her waist before tasting the stain of strawberry milkshake on her upper lip. He lets her go for a while before looking at her. “It tastes wonderful baby.” He says before kissing her on her lips again but this time it is a lot longer. Since it is literally the nth time they kiss today, it feels natural now. She doesn’t feel anything awkward with the kiss. She even feels very comfortable doing it with him. She doesn’t know why. He doesn’t let her go even one second as it is written on the scenario. They keep on kissing. “Now move the camera away from them and focus on the glass and the blender. Yeah, it looks pretty that way. Cut! Okay!” PG Kwon says the official word that is enabling the two to stop whatever they are doing. Kyungsoo takes a look at Jasmine making sure she is fine. She takes a look at his lips before touching hers. “I think my lips are swollen and so are yours, oppa. I think we kissed a little bit longer and we put a lot more effort this time.” She says being very transparent. He agrees because he can see the plumper lips of hers in front of him. He touches his. He can feel that difference. “I am sorry. It took me a while to cut the scene. I suddenly got a better idea and I changed the filming direction. I apologize for that.” PG Kwon comes to comfort them. They understand because it happens. The least thing they can do is to follow the direction well. Once on set, they have to be professional.

 

 

“Jasmine, I think we need to reapply something on your lips. The lipstick is all gone now.” Minju comes bringing her bag of makeups. Jasmine is standing there on standby for the next take of the same scene. “Unnie, do you have mirror with you right now?” She asks her. “Wait a minute, let me check. Here it is.” She says passing the small mirror to her. She first checks her lips now look fuller after working so hard. “I think oppa needs a lipbalm too.” She says pointing at Kyungsoo who has his hair fixed. Minju goes to apply lipbalm on his lips. “It is your lipbalm, right? It tastes like cherry.” He says looking at Jasmine. She nods. “Thanks unnie.” She says looking at the staff stepping out from the set. Suddenly the oven makes some noise. It attracts everyone’s attention on the set. “The pie is ready.” She says approaching the oven. “How does it look?” PG Kwon asks her. She doesn’t get to hear the answer as she witnesses a beautiful cooked pie in front of her. “Is it possible to keep it inside without hurting the pie?” She asks her. “I think it is better to keep it away first. I don’t want it to be overcooked by the remaining heat inside the oven. Later when we film the scene for the ready pie, we put it back inside here.” She suggests. PG Kwon immediately agrees with her. “Please make sure no one is eating the pie. I know it smells good. We need to shoot the scene before digging in.” She lets the crew know half serious and half jokingly. “It looks yummy.” Kyungsoo whispers at Jasmine. “I hope it tastes as good as it looks.” She says passing the pie to ChoiHee who is waiting at the side. She is responsible to guard the pie. “Okay, this time, we will be shooting from this side. So we will be more focusing on the blender and the milkshake with you in the background. I need Kyungsoo to hold Jasmine just like earlier. You can kiss her directly or just pretend to kiss her. I give you two the option because I don’t want to force both of you to kiss more. Pretending is fine as long as it looks real. I don’t know how you’re going to do that but it is all up to you two. Okay?” PG Kwon lets them know. They both nod. She goes back to her seat after that giving them a chance to discuss a bit. Kyungsoo takes a look at Jasmine who doesn’t look disturbed at all. “I will hold you like this just like I did. Okay?” He leads the way. She nods. Suddenly she shakes her head out of nowhere. “What is wrong?” He asks with his hands on her waist. “It is nothing. My ear rings, it seems like my hair got stucked in them.” She says fixing her hair immediately. “Do you need help Jasmine?” Naeun asks her from the side. She looks at her giving an okay sign that she is fine. “Pretending will look weird, don’t you think so? The camera trick will be imposed, right? Have you ever done that before?” She starts the discussion comfortably. He shakes his head being truthful. Even during the unfocussed and far taken scenes, they were normally asked to just kiss.

 

 

“Let’s just kiss. Doing it once in a right way is better than keep repeating the scenes if they don’t like it, right?” Jasmine starts to make a decision for the scene. Kyungsoo actually feels the same way too but he keeps it to himself. He doesn’t want to burden her. “Plus we are married right now, it shouldn’t be any problem for a newly married couple to do this. Fighting!” She says looking at him. He is impressed and touched by how committed she is in doing her work the best way she could. She is a very determined young girl. “I feel the same way too. I am just too scared to say anything because I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable. I don’t want you to feel like you are being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter