Who is this guy?

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo then looks at his side asking his intern. “Do you also have the same thought?” Jasmine doesn’t deny it. She nods. He gives her a ‘are you serious?’ look. And she replies with a simple ‘yes, I am serious’ look. “Well guys, I think we need to choose one for them. What do you have in mind?” He asks s as the interns look helpless. “Let’s just make it simple and clean. The one and only suitable name that I have in my mind right now is this one. I want to be called oppa. Sunbaenim, sunbae or even calling my name with nim or ssi at the end, it will only add unneeded awkwardness in this new relationship. I don’t want to build unnecessary wall between us. Our journey is not going to be normal and I am really aware of that. But one thing I ask from you girls, oppa is the most normal name I want EXO to be called by the female versions of ourselves.” Sehun presents his idea.

 

 

The other members seem to agree with Sehun’s point as they nod. Only Kyungsoo doesn’t give any response. “What about you Kyungsoo? Are you okay with that?” Chanyeol asks him. He is aware at how different the way Kyungsoo thinks can be. Few years living together, he can understand without him saying anything. He doesn’t immediately answer. He looks to his side. Jasmine is not looking. He slightly touches her hand to get her attention. “Yes?” She is surprised. She looks confused as she doesn’t think that anyone is asking for her opinion. “Are you fine calling me oppa?” He asks her. She looks at him reading his eyes well. “I am okay with anything.” She simply answers. He then nods. “Yeah, I am okay with that.” He finally responds to Chanyeol’s question.

 

 

“It is final now. Let’s hear it from our interns. But it won’t be fun just simply calling us oppa, right? Shall we start with my intern here, Seo Yeon? Say whatever you want to me and you have to start by calling me oppa. Can you do that?” Suho asks her. She then nods. So the beginning of calling EXO as oppa has started. Everyone is taking their turn to say few words to their sunbae. Some are saying something funny and some others are saying something playful. Everyone finds this session has so much fun in it. Then It is finally Jasmine’s turn to say something now. She takes a look at her right where Kyungsoo is sitting. She smiles.

 

 

Kyungsoo is already giving Jasmine his full attention by looking straight at her. “Kyungsoo oppa or D.O. oppa, I will be calling you with these two names back and forth from today onwards until the two year ends. But tell me if you prefer me calling you with one of the two. Thanks to you, I am here now. I will work hard to portray the female version of you. Though it might now be easy for you to make me one, I’ll make sure to try my hardest not to embarrass you. Thanks for already started to look after me. I really appreciate it. Please stay healthy and happy for a long long time. Oppa fighting!” Jasmine says especially to her mentor.

 

 

Jasmine’s sunbae, Kyungsoo is giving her his fatherly smile as he is patting her hair carefully. He finds her adorable. “But I don’t want you to stop calling me oppa even after the two year program ends. This relationship that started today will not come to its end simultaneously with the agreement. So just keep calling me that.” He says to his intern. She is just smiling at him. No one is saying anything after that. The silence is killed by Chen. “Woaahhhh, this is so weird.” He can’t help but to let out what he actually feels since the beginning. “I know right. Even I thought so.” Baekhyun adds more. Both Kyungsoo and Jasmine are looking at them confusedly. “What is wrong with you two?” He asks s. “Em? No, what is wrong with you?” Chanyeol then asks the same question at him.

 

 

“What is wrong with me? I don’t understand.” Kyungsoo asks himself looking at Jasmine. She lifts both of her shoulders as a sign that she also has no clue. “Among the nine of us, you are always the last one to open up and show your true feeling. Not only that but you’re also normally the least one to show your affection towards anyone and even to us. You are without any doubt the most awkward one among our members to talk to any females. But you look totally different right now. It is not even a day has passed but you two are already looking so close while we are still working on it with our interns. There is nothing wrong with that. Don’t worry about it, Jasmine. It is just weird to see. The progress between you two actually makes even me jealous. Is there anything that we don’t know? Do you happen to know each other way before the audition?” Baekhyun explains.

 

 

Kyungsoo now understands. He giggles. “So that is the point? Aigoo. The first time you met Jasmine, it was also my first time seeing her. There is nothing that I hide from you all. But I am also aware that my situation with Jasmine is different than you guys’ situation with your interns. Since I made my mind way earlier than you guys, in my heart and my mind, she is already my intern since a week ago. Though today is the actual first time we officially met, I can already feel the strong chemistry between us. I know myself and I believe she is the same, it is not easy for us to open our heart to new people. So as the older one here, I believe I need to step up and make the first move. That is what I am doing right now while making sure that she is comfortable with me. The natural awkwardness between these two awkward people needs to leave the scene for us to work on our relationship. I am not like you guys. We are not like other people who don’t have any problems to make friends. We need extra hard work for that. It is not easy. That is why I don’t want any days to go to waste. I don’t want us to be left behind. I know it is easier for you guys to work on it. But I am different, you know that. That is why I am trying my best right now, guys.” He explains.

 

 

Jasmine is touched by Kyungsoo’s words. She then looks at him. “Oppa, you’re not alone. We will work on it together because we are a team now. There is no you, there is no me. There are only us from now on. You are right. I am not good at making new friends. People often misunderstand me as an arrogant girl because I am normally unapproachable. I don’t know why but I am comfortable to be in my own world. I feel like it is fine as long as I don’t hurt people but I guess I really need to try to open up more. Thank you for taking the lead, oppa.” She says to him being true. He smiles wide at her. He nods. He again pats her on her head. “I think i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter