Thanks Oppa!

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo opens the door and he holds Jasmine’s hand supporting her to hop down from the van. She feels so fresh right now that she had a good sleep. It was like a power nap for her. She feels so energized. He is glad to see that. He also feels great now that he had a deep sleep even if it was only for a few hours. She looks around. It is already maybe around two or three in the morning. So it is pretty quiet but the sound of the waves can be heard so clearly. No wonder she feels the cold breeze coming from the sea nearby. She rubs her hands to create some warmth. She then folds her arms to fight the coldness. Kyungsoo pulls her closer to share some heat. She smiles at him as she whispers thanks. “I know it is beautiful here but let’s go inside the apartment. I don’t want you to catch any cold.” He says leading the way to the elevator. He pushes the button number seven where the apartment is. “Here they are. Are you okay Jasmine?” Nam manager asks her. She nods as she smiles. “Thank you so much for driving us safely here.” She makes sure to thank them both. “You are definitely Kyungsoo’s female version. Even your sentences sound similar. By the way, we clean up a little bit while you two were still in the van. Jasmine can use our room. We’ll sleep in the living room while you are here.” Kang manager says as he points at the room he shares with Nam manager when he is around. Kyungsoo immediately shakes his head. “No, hyung. She will sleep in my room. I am not going to let you sacrifice your comfort because I am the one who came up with the idea to bring her here. I’ll sleep on the sofa. Hyung, you two can sleep in your room like usual.” He firmly says it. “Wait! I can sleep in the living room. It is not a problem” Jasmine raises her hand as she says that. “No!” All three of them say it at the same time looking at her. She then nods knowing that her idea is seriously rejected. “I am not going to let you do that. You’re staying in my room. Full stop!” Kyungsoo makes the final decision. “Yeah, let’s do that Jasmine.” Nam manager supports the idea. She then nods slowly. “Hyungdeul, you can go and get some rest. It must be exhausting driving at this late hour. Again, thank you for your hard work.” He says to his two precious managers. “Have a good sleep! Sweet dreams managernimdeul!” She adds. “Thanks! Both of you get some rest too. Good night!” The two managers say as they enter their room closing the door leaving the other two outside.

 

 

“Let me show you the room.” Kyungsoo suggests as he pulls Jasmine’s luggage to his bedroom at the very end of the aisle. Jasmine is quietly following him. He lights up the room and a cozy looking space is presented in front of her. A familiar scent welcomes her. She smiles as she sees the candle on the side table. It is the same candle like the one she uses back at home. “Make yourself at home.” He says placing her luggage at one corner of the room. “Thank you oppa. I am sorry that you have to sleep in the living room for two nights while I am here.” She replies. He smiles. “It is okay. I will willingly do that as long as you are here by my side. Having you around is more than enough for me. I feel so energized to have you close to me. Though it is only for a couple of days, I am still very happy. Thank you so much for coming with me.” He says to her being honest of what he actually feels. Jasmine is touched by his words. She is aware at how different their situation is if it is to be compared with the other members. She knows that any chances to be together have to be grabbed and appreciated. That is why she said yes. She knows that both of them need this ‘together’ time. He then opens the closet and gets another set of blanket that he will be using later. He also grabs one of the pillows on the bed as he has no extra pillows at the moment. “I’ll get my clothes to wear tonight after putting this outside. After that, the room is all yours.” He says to her carrying the blanket and pillow. “Oppa, take your time. I am not sleepy right now. Thanks to you, I got a good sleep.” She says following him behind. This apartment has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of them is in the master bedroom where Jasmine is going to sleep tonight. It has a pretty big living area with a medium size TV on the wall. Jasmine’s favorite is definitely the neat kitchen. Another hotspot of this apartment is its balcony connected to the living room facing to the sea. The view is so pretty especially with moon’s reflection on the twinkling water. It grabs Jasmine’s attention almost immediately.

 

 

“It is pretty, right?” Kyungsoo says as he places a mini blanket covering the shivering looking Jasmine. She decides to take her time touring the house while he washes up in his bathroom after she is done with it. She is in her simple black pajama. Though it is cold outside, it doesn’t bother her to leave because of the amazing view presented in front of her. She doesn’t get to see this beautiful view that often since she started living in Seoul years ago. The only time she can enjoy view like this is when she goes to Jeju. “It is astonishing. I got immersed just looking at it. It is so beautiful. I wonder how it will look during the day.” She says folding her arms. Kyungsoo is wearing his simple all black from top to bottom. Since he is outside right now, he is wearing his sweater to protect him from the freezing night. “You will get to witness it in few more hours. You will love it too.” He says looking at the smiling pretty girl. She then looks at him. “I better leave now. You are getting ready to get some sleep, right?” She says wanting to go inside. She stops as he grabs her hand gently. “Are you sleepy?” He asks her still holding her cold hand. She shakes her head. She doesn’t lie. “Can you accompany me for a while? I am not sleepy yet.” He asks her for a favor. She nods. “Sure! But not here, let’s go inside. I don’t want any of us to catch a cold.” She says pulling him inside. “Do you want to drink something oppa?” She asks him. He looks happy with her offer. He smiles as he nods. “Please wait here for a while. It won’t be long.” She says as she goes inside the kitchen to boil some water. She then runs to the room to get something. She comes back a minute later with a small paper bag. He is entertained to see how energetic she is at this very hour. A while later, he joins her in the kitchen to see what she is making for him.

 

 

Jasmine takes out a can of her favorite chocolate powder, some whipped cream and different types of berries inside the plastic container she brought from home. Kyungsoo has no idea when she prepared all this. Seeing how she is comfortably preparing two cups of chocolate drinks for them, he can’t help but to smile to see this view. It has been a while since the last time he got to see the active Jasmine inside the kitchen. “Here is one hot chocolate for you, oppa. Thanks for waiting.” She says as she serves one of the cups in front of him. He takes his time looking at the drink. He is touched at how she makes it for him at this late hour. “Please try it. It tastes better if you drink it when it is still warm.” She says as she prepares the berries. She is cleaning them thoroughly before putting them in a bowl. In the meantime, Kyungsoo takes the chance to try the chocolate drink she made for him for the very first time. As he thought, he really likes it. It is not that sweet, he still can taste the bitter taste of the dark chocolate. The cream makes it taste rich. He smiles wide as he looks at Jasmine who is now sitting next to him taking a sip of her drink. Seeing how she the cream on the tip of her lips, he smiles to see how cute she is. “Thanks for the yummy drink. You are never disappointing. I really miss having what you prepare for me. Months have passed and it feels like a dream that I have you here with me right now.” He says taking another sip. “You’re welcome oppa. I am glad that you like it. I know right. I’ll cook for you these two days. Eating out is not allowed.” She says as she giggles. He smiles at her. After that, they both stay quiet for a while. Both focus on the drinks and the berries. No one is saying anything. Kyungsoo actually has a lot to say to her but now that she is in front of him, his mouth is shut tightly. But he doesn’t want to waste any minutes. He knows that he needs to spend the time that they have now the best way. Suddenly he remembers something. He looks at her.

 

 

“Oh Jasmine, harabeoji and halmeoni sent their regards to you. Grandpa and grandma did so too.” Kyungsoo lets Jasmine know. She is surprised to hear that. “Really? When did you call them?” She doesn’t even get to call them today. It is such a hectic day. He smiles looking at the surprised face next to him. “Earlier when you were packing your stuff, I made a brief call to them informing them that I was taking you with me here.” He says to her. She smiles feeling touched to see how responsible he is informing her grandparents about this impromptu trip. And to see how comfortable he is keeping in touch with them, it is really nice. She looks at him as she says. “I really appreciate how you are building a good relationship with my grandparents. I don’t want to think it this way but I can’t deny the fact that this started as a business relationship

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter