LOVE's 1st Fan Meeting..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two days later, LOVE is having their very first fansigning slash fan meeting event. Those fans come to the event today are the winners of the surprise quiz held after their showcase. There are about 100 of them who exclusively will be able to interact with the members of LOVE face to face. LOVE is ready but nervous at the same time to meet with everyone. They never experience to directly interact with those who support them from far. Today they are all by themselves. They are not accompanied by EXO because they want them to get used to be in public without any companion. And LOVE accepts this challenge well. They know that they can’t depend on EXO at all time. Their schedules can be different at times, so they need to get ready from the very beginning. This is their first trial and they hope that they can nail it well. The event starts at 10 in the morning. They have arrived at the venue about an hour ago. They are briefed about their safety and the Dos and Donts they can do during the event. They only apply simple looking makeup because they want to look casual in this very first one to one meeting with their fans. Their seats are organized by the management team. Jasmine is sitting at the very end next to YoonHee, she is going to be the first one to meet the fan personally. Maybe because she is used to meeting new people in her business world, she is very calm right now. She is not as nervous as her other members. As the event starts, a female fan who dresses in denim dress comes to greet her. “Annyeonghaseyo Jasmine ssi.” She says happily and nervously. “Annyeonghaseyo!” Jasmine replies with a wide smile on her face. Since they haven’t released any single, they are going to sign on their official poster instead. This event is prepared especially for LOVE to interact directly with their fans. “May I ask you something?” The fan asks her. “Yes, please.” She says as she puts the pen down after she is done signing. Seeing how Jasmine is looking directly at her, the fan is getting more nervous. “It is okay. You can talk slowly. I am listening.” Jasmine says to her making her feel better. “My question is, where is your hometown?” She finally asks a question that sounds pretty cliché but she really wants to know about it. Jasmine smiles at her. “I consider Jeju Island and New York as my hometown as these two places are where I spend most of my time with my family.” She politely answers. “Thank you for sharing with me. I hope one day I can go to New York. It is in my bucket list. Hehe. I wish you all the best. I am your fan.” The fan says to her giving her something. They are allowed to gift something to their idols. For this fan, she chooses to write Jasmine a handwritten letter and a cute white teddy bear. “Thank you so much. I hope to see you again in the future. And who knows, we can see each other when you go to New York one day.” Jasmine says to her as she shakes her hand.

 

More fans come to see her and more random questions are asked. From her favorite tea and coffee to her habit, she tries to answer everything the best way she can. The next one who is waiting to meet her is a male fan. “Annyeonghaseyo Jasmine ssi.” He says to her smiling widely. “Annyeonghaseyo!” She replies as she starts signing the poster for this gentleman. She carefully writes his name on the poster as it is written on a piece of post it paper he placed in front of her earlier. “Jasmine ssi, I am actually one of the students in your First Love Dance Academy. All this while, I heard a lot about you from my friends. They told me how young and humble you are as the owner of the dance academy we attend. We used to attend many other dance academies before we moved to your academy but no owners were as kind as you. They also bragged how they had a one to one session with you in class. I guess my schedule is different than yours so I was not that lucky to see you. When you were announced to be a part of LOVE, I became your fan right away. I really like your personality. It is one of the main reasons why I am here today. I showed your picture to my friends as I shared how excited I was to support the new idol group and I was really surprised when they told me that you were the owner of the dance academy I went to. It was a beautiful coincidence. It was hard for me to believe it that I asked the receptionists and the other teachers about you. All of them gave me the same answer. The member of LOVE and the owner of First Love Dance Academy are actually the same one person. And now you have become my role model and my favorite idol.” He shares what he has practiced to tell Jasmine. He had to do it to that extend so he would not leave anything behind. She is listening to him well. She is surprised to hear some of his statement. She knows that it is not imposible for her to meet those who ‘know’ her from her businesses background. This is the solid proof. “I am sorry I don’t recognize you. Have I ever taught you before?” She says to him. He shakes his head. “Nope! I was not lucky enough to be your student. You don’t know how much I pray for me to be able to see you in the class. I guess I don’t pray hard. But I am thankful that I am chosen to join this event. I got to see you this upclose and I am very grateful. Oh, this is for you. My mom made it herself.” He says giving a cute handmade hair band to her. “Thank you so much. Please let your mom knows that I will be wearing it well.” She replies as she looks closely at the hair band. She likes the details. “She will be happy to know that. Oh, here I wrote you a card. I wish you all the best. I hope this is not the final time I will get to see you. I’ll keep supporting you Jasmine ssi. Fighting!” He says before going to YoonHee’s line.

 

“Hello Jasmine!” A foreignor female fan comes to greet Jasmine. “Oh, hi! How are you?” She politely greets her back. “I am great. I am here to see you. I don’t have anything to ask. Seeing you this close is more than enough for me. This feels like a dream comes true. I am so happy. I didn’t sleep well last night because I was super excited to see you today.” She says to Jasmine. She smiles listening to her well. “Please make sure to sleep better tonight. Your body and mind deserve some rest too.” She says to the smiling fan. Yes, I will make sure to do that. Thanks for reminding me. I will remember that. This is for you.” She passes a paper bag fills with gifts for her. “Thank you so much. You don’t have to bring me anything.” She says as she signs the poster for her. “It is just a small gift from me. I heard that you are going to graduate from the university this year. So I prepare an advanced graduation gift for you just in case I can’t see you personally that day.” She explains to her the reason why the gifts are a lot. “Hopefully I can graduate on time. Thanks for the gift. I will open it later.” She says waving at her goodbye as she smiles looking at her. “Hi Jasmine ssi. I am a big fan of yours.” Another male fan comes to greet her. “Oh hello! Thank you so much.” She says looking at him and it makes him blushed. “OMG! I am so nervous right now. I got a lot to say but it seems like I am not going to make it. I practiced a lot so I won’t embarrass myself in front of you but it didn’t seem to work.” He says pretty fast. “Aigoo, relax. Take a deep breath and slowly let it go. You don’t have to rush. Take your time.” She says calming him down and it seems to work. He doesn’t look pale anymore. “I have so many questions to ask just like others but I have one that I really want to ask. I heard that you’re not going to participate in LOVE upcoming activities. You will be absent for four to five months. Is it true? May I know why?” He asks her one important question. Jasmine takes a look at Kang manager at the side asking if she can share the news now or she should just wait. And seeing how he nods, she then looks at the fan. “Yeah, it is true. I am going to go abroad for a few months for study purpose this August. It was planned before I even auditioned for LOVE so it couldn’t be cancelled. But don’t worry because you guys will still be able to watch me through the works I have prepared ahead of me leaving. It is just that I can’t see everyone physically. I will be back. I hope you guys will still be there waiting for me.” She shares with him. He nods. “I knew it. So you must be a very brilliant student to be offered to leave for one whole semester to continue study abroad. I heard about the offer SNU gives to its students every year and the conditions are pretty tough to fulfil. I never thought that I could personally meet one. And I am very proud to have chosen you as my favorite. I wish you all the best Jasmine ssi. Don’t worry. We will always be here waiting for you. If it is not too much, I hope you can let us know when you are leaving.” He says to her. “About that, I need to ask my management first. But I believe it will be soon announced. By the way, thank you for the wish. I will work extra hard not to embarrass you guys.” She replies as the fan moves to the next member. He can’t stop looking at her.

 

The next female fan who looks really young goes up on the stage accompanied by a guardian Jasmine believes as they walk next to one another. She is waiting for her to come closer. She greets her happily as the fan looks very delighted waving at her excitedly. Suddenly the girl passes her a paper. In there, it is written that she comes from an orphanage centre and that she is hearing and speaking impaired. She can’t speak nor can she listen. After reading that, Jasmine takes a look at her guardian. “I am the teacher who looks after the kids in the orphanage centre. It is nice to see you today. Her name is JiEun. She can communicate via sign language.” She introduces the young girl. Jasmine nods as she turns to look at the girl who is all smiling looking at her. She then starts talking to her with the sign language. The teacher and JiEun are surprised to see that. JiEun is looking at her with her two round eyes in disbelief. She is touched. She is also very happy as she can communicate with Jasmine directly without the need to translate what she is trying to say to her. Everyone who is present in this event who pays attention on Jasmine is looking at her in disbelief. “What is Jasmine doing? Is she doing some sign language?” Kang manager asks Nam manager. They are aware of the attendence of one special girl that they purposely place the last one to see the girls so she can have extra time with them. They both are dumbfounded to see how cheerful she is ‘talking’ with the impaired fan. “I didn’t know that she knows sign language.” Nam manager replies as his eyes are still on her. All the staffs at the back are looking at her with awe on their face. The fans are confused to see that view but soon after that they understand what is going on. They are amazed. The young girl tells Jasmine that she wants to be a successful and intelligent student like her. She asks for an advice that helps Jasmine to strive more in life. “I believe you miss your late parents very dearly. Sometimes it can make you feel down but don’t think of it negatively. Use that feeling to work harder in life. I also believe that you want to make them proud of you, right? Well, I am very sure they are already proud of you right now but by setting your mind like that, you will be able to achieve your dream in the future. I wish you all the best.” Jasmine says to her. She then nods. She will use that energy to fight better in the future. She promises to herself. “Unnie, I want to ask another question. Can I?” JiEun asks for permission. Since she is the final participant for today’s event, she is allowed to do so. Plus she is a special fan. Jasmine is waiting. “I see you wearing this bracelet a lot. During the showcase, on the daily basis and even in the commercial you also wore it. Today too, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter