I Found You..!!

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Thank you hyungdeul for sending us off to the airport. I think I can handle it from here. You two just go straight back home after this.” Kyungsoo says to his two managers who drive both Kyungsoo and Jasmine to the Gimpo Airport. “Okay, safe flight to the both of you. Do take care. If you need us, just give us a call.” Kang manager says to them. They nod. “Jasmine, enjoy your time with your grandparents. We’ll see you in three days.” Nam manager says to Jasmine. “Thanks! I will! Please drive back home carefully. Enjoy your weekend.” She says to them. They wave them goodbye with a black luggage is being pulled by Kyungsoo. The van moves slowly leaving them behind. Jasmine only brings her backpack and a white tote bag. She loves travelling lightly especially when the destination is Jeju. She has everything there since it is home for her. “Omma said that they are already here. They are waiting at the café not far from our check in counter.” Kyungsoo lets her know as he happens to check his phone earlier. She nods. “I think I know where it is. Let’s go this way, oppa.” She takes the initiative to lead the way as she is familiar with this airport because she goes back and forth to Jeju several times in a year. He grabs her hand and it stops her. She turns around. “Yes oppa?” She asks thinking that he has something to say. He shakes his head. “It is nothing. I just don’t want to lose you in this crowded place.” He says tightening his hold on her hand. She just smiles. Since this is a personal vacation or schedule, no one seems to realize that they are idols. They only wear casual outfits, comfortable enough to travel in. “Princess, why do you look so pretty?” Mrs Doh says looking at Jasmine who is in her emerald colored tshirt, a pair of black jeans with a black checked shirt tied around her waist, a pair of white sneakers and a white hat on. Her hair is let go undisturbed. “Omma, this is my usual wear. It is nothing special.” She says smiling at her. “You still look beautiful.” Mrs Doh says pinching her cheek. She giggles. “Is this something like CC (campus couple) fashion?” Seungsoo asks pointing at Kyungsoo and Jasmine who dress similarly. Kyungsoo is wearing his green tshirt with a black striped shirt on but ed, a pair of black jeans, a pair of white sneakers and a white hat on. They look the same. It is as if they purposely match their clothes when it is not the case. “Did you match your airport fashion for today?” Mr Doh asks them. They both shake their head as they look at each other. When their eyes meet, they can only giggle because it is a mere coincidence. No wonder Kang manager and Nam manager were all smiling widely staring at them strangely earlier. Kyungsoo had no idea why. So this must be the reason. They must have thought that he copied Jasmine’s outfit just to look like her partner. He just shakes his head. Oh, to reduce any unneeded attention towards them, they don’t wear any mask. They look pretty ordinary now that they are travelling in a bigger group of five. They look like they are just a normal family on vacation. “I think it is time to check in. The light is on. We better go now when there are less people at the moment.” Jasmine suggests. She likes checking in early because she will have more time to wander around the airport. They all seem to agree because the longer they stay out here, more probabilities for them to get caught. It is not that they are hiding but since there are no securities and managers with them, they want to avoid any unwanted incidents. They want to be able to travel comfortably without causing any inconvenience to other passengers.

 

It doesn’t take them long to check in. Now they are only window shopping around the airport before they board the flight later. They still have a lot of time to kill. “Omma, appa, I want to go there for a while.” Jasmine lets them know before she leaves to a chocolate store on their right. They just nod. “I’ll give her company.” Kyungsoo says moving faster following her. The three of them just smile looking at his action. “He sure is scared of losing her. Just like how he used to,” Seungsoo says looking at them. His parents can relate to it. They just nod. “This tea store looks interesting. Maybe we can get Jasmine’s grandparents some tea as a gift.” Mrs Doh suggests. The two men seem to agree as they follow her footsteps towards the store. “Halmeoni likes the chocolate from this store. Whenever they come to Seoul, she always stocks up before boarding the flight.” Jasmine lets Kyungsoo know as she chooses more chocolates. He is helping her carrying the basket which is slowly getting filled with different types of chocolates. “I want omma and appa to try this chocolate. It is very rich and smooth. It is very tasty.” She says holding two boxes of that chocolate. “Okay, I am done!” She says clapping her hands. He giggles to see how happy she is right now. “Let me pay for everything.” He whispers as they both walk towards the cashier. She stops. “No, it is on me. I am the one who chose everything.” She says rejecting. “And I am the one who will be paying. Please don’t say no.” He says to her. She wants to negotiate more but she doesn’t want to attract more attention as people start to look at them. She just lets him do whatever he wants. “Thanks oppa!” She says putting her hand around his arm comfortably. He just smiles as he feels really happy right now. He carries a big bag of chocolate looking so delighted. ‘I am willing to do anything for you, Jasmine. I hope once you found out the truth, you will still treat me this way.’ He says in his heart taking a glance at this beautiful hearted girl who captured his family’s heart with just one gaze. Is it too much if he feels like they are on their way to their honeymoon right now? Hehe. Maybe! They both walk towards the family who is waiting for them outside the store. “I am sorry for taking a long time.” She says feeling guilty. “Aigoo, it is fine. We still have a lot of time to kill. Shall we go there and have some snacks before it is time to board the flight? I am kind of hungry.” Seungsoo suggests pointing at a nearby restaurant. They keep looking at one another having an eye conversation. At last, they decide to do as he suggests. They order some drinks, fried foods and some nachos. Snacking feels like having a meal as Seungsoo orders a lot. “Seungsoo ya, you eat a lot but look at you, if people don’t know you, they might think I let you starve.” Mrs Doh says pointing at the skinny Seungsoo. Jasmine laughs listening to their cute conversation. “I guess because I normally stand up and run here and there, the foods are digested well. But let’s see how my body will change during this vacation. I can guarantee that I will look totally different after this, omma.” He replies. “Oppa, maybe someday, I would like to take a challenge to fill your body with foods.” Jasmine shares her idea. Seungsoo nods happily. “Thanks! I guess I am going to get my part too. I am no longer jealous of you, Kyungsoo.” He says teasing his brother. Kyungsoo just laughs it off.

 

In the flight, Jasmine is sitting next to Mrs Doh. Kyungsoo is sitting behind Jasmine next to his father while Seungsoo is sitting on the next partition with an unknown male passenger who looks like he is in his business trip as he looks very smart in his suits. Harabeoji asked Jasmine to book business class flight tickets so the one hour flight will be more comfortable for everyone though they don’t mind sitting at the economy class seats. But when he mentioned about the safety reason for the two idols, Jasmine decided to follow his suggestion and here they are. “Omma, have you fastened your seatbelt?” She asks Mrs Doh who is fixing her seat to find a comfortable position. “Yes, princess. I have.” She replies. This girl is very caring that she finds her very dearing. She appreciates how she really treats them like her own family. This is her true self and she is not faking it. She is amazed by her every single time. Behind them, Mr Doh is discussing something serious with Kyungsoo. They have something important to talk about. Seungsoo who is sitting an aisle away is looking at them. From their facial expression, he knows that the discussion has started. “Are you ready to meet them? You sure know what this means, right? Whatever you have from the first day you met her, it might be changed into something else after today.” Mr Doh says to his second son who looks calm but he knows that inside, there is a rough wave hitting the wall of his heart endlessly. He takes a look at his father as he smiles bitterly. “I don’t think I have any other option, appa. No matter what happens, I will accept the result. I know sooner or later, she will find out. Though deep inside my heart, I don’t want anything to change because I am really happy to have her by my side right now, it is not fair for her not to know the real thing. I am big enough to think wisely. If she needs time, I will give her as much as she needs.” He replies. Mr Doh nods. ‘My son is a very mature young man.’ He says in his heart. “You know you have us, right? I believe she can accept everything open heartedly. Just like you said, even if she can’t, with time passing, she will be able to deal with it. Seeing how different and mature the way she thinks, she is very unexpectedly positive. And I really like that about her. And knowing how you actually feel about her, I am very proud of your choice, Kyungsoo ya. I hope your dream will come true.” Mr Doh says patting Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Listening to what his father said to him, he feels shy. He doesn’t hide what he feels about Jasmine from his family. Despite not admitting his real feeling for Jasmine to his managers, he doesn’t hesitate to declare his love for Jasmine in front of his family. He feels like if he needs someone to talk to about this personal matter, family is the right place to share. Honestly he was never confused about his feeling for her, it was just that he didn’t want it to be taken too seriously by his managers. He doesn’t want their focus to be on his genuine feeling for her as they need to work together. He only shares the amount he wants them to know. Other than that, he only shares everything with his family. He is more comfortable that way. He feels safe and protected like this. He knows that his secret is safe in his family’s hand.

 

As they safely arrive in Jeju, everyone except for Jasmine is getting more nervous as they know what is coming their way. But they try to look calm and composed in front of her. They don’t want her to realize that. When they are waiting for their luggages, she makes a phone call to her grandparents as she promised. “Hello halmeoni! Yes, we safely arrived currently waiting for the luggage. Oh really? So we don’t have to rent a car. Is that what you’re trying to say? Okay then, thanks halmeoni. We’ll be there in less than an hour I guess. I can’t wait to see you two.” She says as the call comes to its end. Hearing her conversation, Mr Doh and Mrs Doh start to have a cold sweat. “What do you mean that we don’t need to rent a car? Are harabeoji and halmeoni here to fetch us up?” Mr Doh decides to ask. He doesn’t have time to assume. Seeing how Jasmine is shaking her head, it makes him let a relieved sigh. “Harabeoji sent Yoon Ajusshi, his driver to fetch us up. He is waiting for us outside.” She lets them know. They all nod taking a deep breath. Airport is not a good option for what is going to happen next. Thank God it won’t happen that way. As they expected, there is someone waiting for them outside the arrival holding ‘Welcome Doh family!’ written playcard. Jasmine giggles looking at that. “Ajusshi, you don’t need this as I can obviously recognize you.” She says to him. “I know but this is just for fun. This is your halmeoni’s suggestion. She said lets welcome you guys properly. Oh, annyeonghaseyo. I am Jasmine’s family’s official driver, just call me Yoon Ajusshi. I am here to drive you guys home. Mr Heo and his wife are already waiting.” Yoon Ajusshi introduces himself properly as he informs them what is going on. “Thank you Yoon Ajusshi. We really appreciate it. Let’s go. Let’s not let them wait longer.” Kyungsoo says to him. “The van is over there. Let’s go. Let me push the cart.” Yoon Ajusshi says as he approaches the cart but he is stopped by Kyungsoo and Seungsoo. “No, ajusshi. Let the young men do it. We will follow your lead.” Seungsoo says to him. He smiles at them as he leads the way to the black shining van at the nearby parking lot. Mr Doh is sitting at the front seat next to Yoon Ajusshi while Jasmine and Mrs Doh are sitting at the middle seats. Kyungsoo and Seungsoo are at the back. “I believe this is not the first time you coming to Jeju.” Yoon Ajusshi says to Mr Doh initiating a conversation. “No, hyungnim. But this is the first time after my kids grew up. The last time we came here was almost twenty years ago. We never came back after that. “Oh really? This must feel like the first time as Jeju has changed a lot.” Yoon Ajusshi says to him. “Yeah, even the airport looks different. We can’t wait to explore more.” Mr Doh replies. The conversation goes on throughout the thirty minutes drive to Heo family’s house.

 

“The house is at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter