Here comes trouble..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

On the fifth floor of SM Entertainment building, Jasmine is practicing her fourth assessment test song. This time she is given a well know song from a female legend, BoA. The song is called Only One. It is a dance song. She believes she needs to pay extra attention this time because she is given four male back up dancers to dance with during this performance. For the past three assessment, it was a solo performance. She has to sing and dance by herself. So it is a little different this time along. Today is the fourth day she has been coming to SM to practice. On the first day, she is thought the whole choreography and she got to learn everything. For the second and third day, she practiced with the backup dancers. They worked with their timing and synchronization between them five. It is important so they won’t collide during the performance. Unfortunately, today Jasmine is alone. The dancers have another schedule. They can’t accompany her but it doesn’t stop her from coming to practice. She knows that she has no time to waste. She has to use her spare time well.

 

 

And Jasmine is happy because SM has so many individual rooms that can be booked ahead to practice. So she has been booking the available rooms since the day they are given the new song. This has become her routine now since they started the journey to create LOVE the female version of EXO about two months ago. This new routine is exciting and fun for her. Though she is alone, she is enjoying every moment well. Her other members are practicing hard with their sunbae. Her sunbae is also working hard somewhere in Korea on his filming set. He is doing fine. And she is also doing just as fine. Though Kyungsoo has been so worried because he has been away for a while now, he can’t do anything about it. He is supposed to be helping Jasmine by becoming her dancing partner but his schedule is tight. It can’t be changed. Nothing can be done. And as usual, Jasmine has been convincing him that it is totally fine by sharing some of short clips of her practicing with the backup dancers. And he is feeling a lot better and also sad to see how hard she is working by herself. He is working hard to finish the filming at the other side of Korea. He has been wishing every single day that they can wrap up earlier than expected date because it happened a lot in the past. And he really hopes that this time, it happens again.

 

 

Jasmine is too focused on the dancing that she doesn’t realize there are four other people outside the room watching her by the slightly open door. When the music is stopped, she hears a loud of different toned giggles coming from behind. Only then she realizes the four reflections on the wide mirror in front of her. She quickly turns around to greet them by politely bowing. It is the latest group from SM. It is called GMeteors which consists of four talented girls. The oldest who also acts as the leader is the lead vocal of the group named Alice, the next older is Kendy, she is the main vocal of the group, the rapper is called Miya, she is a year older than the maknae, Fanny who is the main dancer of GMeteors. They just debuted less than three months ago. So they are still considered as rookie group in the industry but so far their fame is slowly rising which is a very good sign for a new group. They also have been very busy with practice as they need to do promotion well to stay in the entertainment world and not to be forgotten. Working hard is the only way for that to happen.

 

 

“Is there anything that I can help?” Jasmine decides to break the awkward silence between them. All of the GMeteors members are only looking at her up and down without saying anything. She is aware that they are judging the way she dresses today. She is in her simple black T and her comfortable black training pant. A pair of black Nike sneakers and a black hoodie she ties on her hips. To complete her look, she also has her white hat on the floor next to her backpack. She comes to practice and this is one of the best choices of outfit for her to practice comfortably. The truth is, she is not into fashion. She wears what she feels comfortable and nice. In her eyes, this is good enough. It is not like she looks inappropriate in public. Well maybe for them, she does. She is a criminal for people like them who care about appearance a lot. Plus she is going to sweat a lot after the practice. There is no point for her to wear anything fashionable and classy. Kendy comes forward. She slightly touches Jasmine’s hazel hair and pulls it forcing her to walk a step closer to her. “Of course you have something to help me. Leave this room right now. It is ours.” She says letting go a bunch of Jasmine’s hair she rudely pulls earlier. Jasmine doesn’t react right away. She takes a look at the wall clock and it has only been half an hour since she started practicing. She still has another one hour and a half.

 

 

“It must be a mistake. I think you can check again and find the right room. I book this room for me to practice until 12pm.” Jasmine says to Kendy and also to her other three members who are standing side to side. Kendy giggles. “Why don’t you do that then?” She suggests as she stares right into Jasmine’s eyes. “I don’t think I need to do that. I am very sure that this room is booked under my name. I checked it a few times before asking for the key.” She replies. She doesn’t want to be rude or whatever but she knows that she needs to do what is right. “You know what, you are right! Your name is written for this room. But it is too big for you. Why don’t you use the room at the corner, it is small and it suits you. This is the key. Shoooo. Go! We need to practice. And as someone who debuted before you, I believe we have the right to use this big room for the four of us.” Kendy says as she throws the key on Jasmine’s face. She is surprised by the act and she doesn’t get to receive the key well. It falls on the floor. “This is not right. You can ask for this room nicely if you want to use it.” She says to Kendy. “Excuse me, who are you for me to ask for your permission to use this room? You are not even debuted yet. We are your sunbae and you should respect us. Now shut up and leave. You are wasting my time.” She pushes her away. Jasmine is stepping back a few times. She then takes a look at the other three members, they are smirking and glaring at her. None of them is trying to correct Kendy’s bad attitude. Jasmine just shakes her head and quietly gathers her belongings before walking towards the door. ‘GMeteors and their in denial sunbae world.’ Jasmine says to herself as she walks.

 

 

“Wait!” Kendy’s voice stops Jasmine from moving forward. “My girls showed me some pictures of you and my boyfriend. What the hell are you trying to do? Are you flirting with him? Are you planning to snatch him away from me? Are you seducing him so that he will leave me and be with you? Don’t dare to dream. He is mine alone.” Kendy says as she approaches her with fire in her eyes. She is furious and Jasmine can see that. “What pictures are you talking about?” She asks. Kendy smirks. She signals Fanny to join them. She takes out her phone and scrolls looking for the pictures they are talking about. She throws the phone to Jasmine and thankfully this time, she manages to catch it well. And that surprises the two girls. They are a little bit disappointed. They actually plan to harass her to buy her new phone if it falls on the floor. Jasmine carefully scrolls the pictures mentioned to her. Yes, she can see some candid or secretly taken pictures of Kyungsoo and her taken on the night they went out for a dinner and a movie. It was weeks ago. It is not the recent one. “Now you know what I am talking about right? Tell me why did you do that? Di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter