Reality is..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Now you remember what you asked me to do, right? I act as if I don’t know that Kyungsoo oppa is your boyfriend. And I really act as if you didn’t tell me anything that day. I am keeping the secret well though I didn’t make any promise to do so.” Jasmine reminds Kendy as she is aware how her facial reaction has changed. It shows how she remembers everything that she told her that day and what Jasmine has been doing is actually what she wanted from her. But she doesn’t expect her to act this way. Nothing has changed. Kyungsoo is still treating Jasmine well. It seems like their relationship has not changed a bit even after she shared her relationship with him with her. She finds Jasmine very threatening. She doesn’t want to lose Kyungsoo to someone who comes from nowhere. She believes that she is way better than her because she knows Kyungsoo way earlier than Jasmine does.

 

 

“Yes, I remember. I don’t have any problems with my head that I forget things. But why you’re still not doing anything with the limit you have between yourself and my boyfriend? Knowing that he is someone’s boyfriend, you don’t even try to stay away from him at all. Aren’t you ashamed of yourself?” Kendy asks Jasmine with her forever arrogant tone. She thinks for a while trying to recall anything that she might forget from what she heard that day. But she doesn’t find anything. “I don’t remember you asking me to stay away from Kyungsoo oppa. Plus even if you asked me to, I don’t think I can do that. It is official that I am his intern and he is my sunbae. Just like my other members, we are working together with our own sunbae. We spend our time together our own way. Everything that is happening right now is all professional. There is no other intention on it. But I will definitely stay away from him if he wants me to. But if the request is just coming from you, I am sorry I have to turn it down. And to suddenly change in front of him, don’t you think oppa will realize it? He will find out that I know what is going on between you two. He is one clever guy. I am totally fine with that and I would like to congratulate him too for being in a relationship with someone very talented like you. But do you want me to do that?” She sincerely says what she thinks. “Don’t you dare saying anything to him? Just shut up and stay quiet. Now leave. Seeing you in front of my eyes makes me sick. Go!” Kendy pushes her strongly purposely. Jasmine is glad that she doesn’t fall. It will be another problem if she sprains her ankle. “Here is the key for this room.” She leaves it by the door before leaving to the smaller room booked under GMeteors.

 

 

Switching on the light, the small practice room at the very end of the quiet aisle is now bright and shined. Jasmine puts he backpack, her light pink jacket and her white hat at the very front corner of the room where she can easily see it and reach. She checks her phone while she is on it. There is nothing important except for a few unread emails from her business related things. She will go through it later. She takes a look at the big wall clock. She only has about an hour to practice now. She sighs. “What should I do actually? Should I just follow what they want? Should I fight back? I know she is Kyungsoo oppa’s girlfriend but I don’t want to be unprofessional by mixing works and personal things. This is so not me. But what if things get really ugly and it might put me in a dangerous situation? Should I tell anyone about it? But maybe it is still too early to share? Who knows they only want to threaten so that I won’t cross any boundaries? Things will be fine I guess as long as I don’t do things they hate. But what if it didn’t turn out that way? Aigoo. The program has only started for about two months now but why do I feel like it has been a while since they started making me feel uncomfortable?” She says to herself.

 

 

The truth is, no one knows how GMeteors has been harassing and bullying Jasmine especially when she is alone. It is kind of weird how they know when she is by herself. Are they some kind of professional stalkers or what? But there are of course times when they even that brave to do the same in front of her fellow LOVE members when there are no managers around. Well just like the first incident, it happened when LOVE was left with GMeteors alone. But it was more like bullying and making fun of her verbally. But when she is all alone, it becomes a lot worse. They dare to harm her. Pulling her hair with no solid reasons, pushing her hardly and even trying to trip her so she would injure herself as she falls, they have done them all. It seems like they try to stop her from debuting or just stay in the group. Being given a special opportunity to be that close with EXO or more like Kyungsoo is something they don’t want Jasmine to get. But she is lucky, so far no matter how hard they try to harm her, she is still doing fine. It seems like she has a guardian angel protects her from their ugly plans. “Jasmine, you can stop thinking right now. You need to focus. The clock is ticking and once the time left, it never returns. Let’s go!” She tries to get her focus back. She restarts the disturbed practice until about fifty minutes later, Choi Hee comes to see her. She looks a bit surprised to see Jasmine is really there.

 

 

Seeing Choi Hee opening the door, Jasmine stops and she immediately approaches her with a smile on her face. “Unnie, how are you? What are you doing here?” She asks her. Choi Hee smiles as she is looking at the friendly younger girl. “I am good. I am here to see you of course. I checked the board and your name is written under R3 (Room No 3). But why are you here and GMeteors are there instead?” She asks her though she thinks she knows what is going on. Jasmine doesn’t answer. She just smiles. As Choi Hee expected, she knows something happened. She also hears so many complaints from the staffs about GMeteors ill behaviors. It is the first time a rookie group ever acts rudely and arrogantly towards the staffs and their managers. Normally rookies are very respectful and polite. But these beautiful traits don’t seem to be there for GMeteors except when they are in front of camera or when they are in front of their sunbaes. Hypocrite is the right name for them. So it is definitely not impossible for Jasmine to be treated the same way or even worse as she is Kyungsoo’s intern. Kendy is known to bully the trainees or even anyone who seem close with Kyungsoo. And Jasmine has no boundaries for her relationship with him, so she is the perfect target for Kendy and GMeteors to bully. And it shows.

 

 

“I heard a lot about them. So I am not even surprised now. But let’s be honest here. Did they do something bad to you?” Choi Hee decides to hear it from Jasmine herself. “It was nothing serious unnie. Oh why do you want to see me?” She asks her. Choi Hee is back to her main intention coming to see her. She rubs her forehead. “Right! I come to ask you if you are already informed any updates about the study abroad program. Is it confirmed already? Like the expected date and the country that you will be going. I need to take note on that. The earlier I know, the better it is. Some plans might need to change here and there.” She asks her. Jasmine suddenly remembers something. “Yes unnie, actually I plan to see you the first thing on Monday. I don’t know that you are working today. It is good that you are here. Yeah, it is already confirmed. Yesterday I was called and they informed me everything that I need to know.” Jasmine shares with her. Choi Hee nods. “Actually I am not working today. I called the receptionist earlier, just in case you come today to practice. I was right. So when I found out, I come right away. I happen to be around the area. Do you have any plan later? Do you want to grab some lunch with me? We can talk about you leaving over lunch if that is okay with you. I know you are very busy.” Choi Hee suggests.

 

 

Jasmine is smiling as she is looking at Choi Hee. Almost all the staffs who are working with LOVE and EXO know who she really i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter