You're shining just for me..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jasmine, are you ready?” Ji Soon asks Jasmine as she comes to the room where make up artists and hair stylists are doing their magic. Jasmine turns to look at her. “Yes, unnie. I am done.” She replies. Her make up is a lot lighter and refreshing right now which suits the next concept of the photoshoot and her hair is untied and let go showing the natural wave put to the left side of her shoulder. She is still in her wedding gown which she needs to change right now. “Okay, great! Let’s go and get you changed.” Ji Soon says leading her to the next room where their outfits are kept well. Kyungsoo is still waiting for his turn to get changed. He is still in his black tuxedo with white bow on. He only looks at his intern longingly. “You will see her again later. Don’t worry!” Ji Soon teases him. Only then he realizes that he is being obvious. He rubs his forehead. “I’ll see you on the set oppa.” Jasmine says to him as she leaves the room leaving Kyungsoo by himself. He has done his hair and the make up is fixed. Thank goodness the other staffs are not there. He suddenly remembers something. He rushes to his backpack and gets something before opening Jasmine’s backpack and puts ‘it’ there. He zips it back and he makes sure nothing is changed. He then takes a look at a box of green tea inside his backpack, he smiles wider. ‘I am going to use this well. Thanks Jasmine!’ He says to himself touching the tea box. “Kyungsoo, it is your turn to change now.” Nam manager comes to get him. “Coming hyung.” He replies right away.

 

 

Though Jasmine was the first one to leave to change into her new outfit, Kyungsoo is the one who is ready first. As usual, man has less things to do. He is ready in his black pair of jeans, baby pink t-shirt and green jacket. He is wearing a pair of dark brown moccasins (a type of shoes for men). His hair is styled up. So he is waiting at the set prepared for their new photoshoot. It looks like a cozy room. It is so colorful and vibrant. They have guitar and a keyboard at the side by the double seater sofa. A white wooden bench at the other side next to the door, a cute character can be seen printed on the carpet on the floor and a coffee table with two logs as chairs by the window. “Woah. This is so cute!” Jasmine’s voice can be heard. Kyungsoo turns to look at her and he is surprised to see how pretty she is right now. She is in a baby pink color mini dress casual O neck with a thin dark colored belt on her waist area. A mini tiara completes her wavy hazel hair. She is in her cute green emerald color pair of shoes. She looks like a Barbie doll to him right now. He really likes it except for the length of the dress. It covers up until above of her knees or to be more accurate, it only covers up to half of the thigh area and it is also sleeveless which he doesn’t favor. Jasmine doesn’t realize that Kyungsoo is scanning her dress. She goes immediately grabbing the guitar before sitting on the sofa and she starts playing with the chords. Kyungsoo leaves to get something. “Here you go.” He covers her legs with a mini blanket he found. Though he knows that she is wearing a pair of short pants inside, he still feels like he needs to protect her. It is the least thing he can do. “Thank you oppa.” She replies as she smiles at him. “You know how to play the guitar?” He asks her as he can see that she is not awkward at all. She nods and he is now getting more new information about this girl. “Oh, really? How did it start?” He asks her wanting to know more. “Some of my cousins have an active band back when I was in high school. They would teach me few of the instruments. It started with me being so curious when they were practicing. They asked if I was interested to learn because they were so annoyed with me bothering them. And I guess it is always my nature to learn something new. We started that way.” She lets him know. He nods.

 

 

Kyungsoo takes a look at Jasmine’s beautiful fingers on the strings playing just some random songs she has in mind. She looks so happy. Her hair gets her way. So he helps moving the hair to the other side of her shoulder. “Now it is better.” He says to her. “Thanks!” She replies. “Okay, are you two ready for the next photoshoot?” PG Kwon enters the set and stands in front of them. They both nod. Jasmine then puts the guitar back at where she took it earlier. “Do you know how to play it?” PG Kwon asks pointing at the guitar Jasmine just put back. She nods. “Great! Now take it back. I want you two to do an impromptu performance. You can sing or you can just jam to any song that Jasmine is going to play. Any songs will do. Well actually It will be better if both of you can sing it together. The concept for this one is a young man who invited his crush for a date and they are spending their time at a cozy music themed café. Kyungsoo can be the guy who secretly likes a girl who will be played by Jasmine and she has no idea about his feeling at all. For her, it is just a date with a friend. So the mood should be a fresh teen love. Pure and sincere feelings need to be shown in the frames. Okay guys?” She starts to explain. And as usual, both of them just nod giving their full cooperation to the photographer. “I am sure you need time. I’ll give you two minutes to discuss.” PG Kwon says looking at Kyungsoo with a teasing smile on her face before she leaves to get her camera. She knows he would say that just like what happened earlier. Kyungsoo is just smiling as he turns to look at Jasmine who is already playing with the guitar. She then looks up at him. “Oppa, how do we do that?” She asks. He takes a seat in front of her. “Just like earlier, just follow my lead. I’ll send the mood through my eyes. So make sure to look straight into my eyes, okay?” He explains to her. “Like this?” She says approaching him while staring at him right into his eyes. He has to move back because he can’t handle it. “Do I look scary when you see me that close oppa?” She asks him. He shakes his head. “No, you still look pretty. I mean, you’re not scary at all.” He unknowingly compliments his intern. She giggles upon seeing that. She finds him cute looking so blushed.

 

 

Jasmine starts to play a few songs and ‘Thinking out loud’ by Ed Sheeran suddenly appear as she is looking for a suitable song to play and sing along. She plays it randomly. She is waiting for Kyungsoo to give her a green light. This time he seems to like the idea. “Why don’t we just sing this song? This is one of my favorite songs that I have been listening to for years. It is always there in my playlist. I didn’t know that you practice this song too.” He says looking at her fingers playing on the guitar’s strings. It still amazes him how good she is at it. “I learnt it once from my cousin. I hope I still remember everything. Please forgive me if I mess up. So we’ll do this song?” She asks again. He nods. “It doesn’t have to be perfect Jasmine. Just do as much as you remember. Plus we are doing this for the photos that will be taken of us.” He makes sure she is feeling okay. “Okay!” She replies. “Just ignore us.” PG Kwon comes with her big camera and starts taking their picture. This time, Jasmine plays the song with Kyungsoo starts the first verse of the song. They take turn singing the whole song as if they have practiced it together before. It is amazing how their voices become one through the impromptu performance. PG Kwon and the staffs are looking at them with a wide smile on their faces. Their beautiful voices when they are combined together, it sounds so harmony and pretty. They fall in love with the sound they are making. It makes the filming better. Plus the song really suits the atmosphere and it makes the emotion spread everywhere. Kyungsoo has never imagined that he will sing this song anywhere other than his bedroom but today, he is singing it along with Jasmine while she plays the guitar. He won’t lie. It feels amazing.

 

Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran

 

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen
Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory

I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

But baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are, oh

So baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

Oh maybe we found love r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter