Missing You..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Jasmine, are you sure you don’t need a ride?” Sehun asks Jasmine who is now getting ready to leave. She shakes her head as she smiles. “No oppa, I’ll grab a taxi. Plus the way is totally opposite. It is will be a hassle to send me to the dance academy before all of you going back to the dorm. I am fine. Don’t worry about me.” She says as she ties her shoelaces tightly. Earlier today, they practiced for the upcoming shooting that will take place in a few weeks. To gather with everyone and to practice one same song, it feels totally different than practicing for the solo song for the once every two weeks’ assessment. It is more fun and enjoyable. “What about the dinner later?” Xiumin asks her. She stands up fixing her jacket. “I’ll be there. I won’t play missing in action.” She replies with a smile on her face. The dinner later is what they are trying to do when everyone is available. This time, just like the previous dinners they had, Kyungsoo is the only one who is unavailable. The dinner still happens because he wants it to be. “Around what time will you be done? Do you want us to get you?” Kang manager asks her this time. “I’ll be done before six hopefully. It depends on the students and the panel. No Kang manager, I will just go home by taxi like I usually do. I promise to be home safe and sound.” She says lifting her right hand up. “Okay then. Take care of yourself for Kyungsoo. He has been worried.” He says letting her know. “Tell him that I am doing fine but yeah sure, I will do that for him too.” She says as she waves them goodbye as she rushes to grab a taxi. “Don’t forget to grab something for lunch!” YeWon reminds her younger member. Jasmine gives her an okay sign before jumping into the taxi she got. The others will be going home by the bus provided for them.

 

 

“There she is.” Jasmine can hear someone says that as she enters the First Love Dance Academy. Today, the academy seems a little busier than usual as there are more people on the current floor where she is heading to. It is a three floor academy where about twenty dance instructors are working full time. “Unnie, am I late?” She says to the one whose voice she heard earlier, SunHee. “No, you’re not. It is only 2.05pm now. The assessment will only start in twenty five minutes. Have you eaten your lunch?” She asks Jasmine who looks a little tired. “Not yet. I was thinking to eat the sandwich I bought earlier in my office while waiting for the assessment to start. We still have time, right? Is that okay?” She says to SunHee who has been working many years with her. “Yes, of course. Go ahead. I will call you when it is time. Do you want me to make you something to drink?” She offers. “No unnie, I have mine. Thanks!” She says as she rushes to her office at the same floor behind the reception area where the administration office is. “Annyeonghaseyo ssaem (hello teacher).” She is greeted by some of the students who know her who are standing by the aisle. She smiles at them. “Annyeonghaseyo. How are you guys?” She replies. “We’re good. We don’t see you around lately. Are you busy?” One of the girls asks her. She simply nods. “Yeah, kind of. I do come once in a while. Maybe it just happened that when you were not around.” She responds. “Girls, she needs to have her lunch now.” Ji Hoon, one of the dance instructors of the academy comes to ‘save’ her. “Oh, sorry ssaem. We’ll see you later.” They say to her bowing. “It is okay.” She replies leaving to her office. She smiles at Ji Hoon who is following her behind. “You’re one of the panels too Ji Hoon ssaem?” She asks. He nods right away. “I’ll see you later.” She says as she closes the door of her office. Ji Hoon can only smile to himself. Not seeing her for a long while makes him forget that Jasmine doesn’t entertain just anyone during her break. And it is normal for her not to let any males entering her office alone to avoid any unneeded rumors around the academy. She made it loud and clear. He hits his forehead before smiling as he leaves that area.

 

 

Jasmine is reading a document on her desk when the door is knocked. “Yes?” She says giving the permission. There is SunHee standing. “Are you ready?” She asks her. Jasmine takes a look at the clock on the wall. It is already five to 2.30pm. It is time. “Yes unnie. Let’s go.” She carries her belongings as well. Wearing her backpack, she realizes how the students are looking so pale by the aisle. ‘This must be the ones who are participating in the assessment later.’ She says in her heart. “All the best! Don’t get too nervous. We don’t bite.” She says as she walks passing them. It is enough to change their mood. An encouragement word coming from their amazing teacher feels like receiving gold for them. That is how much they adore Jasmine who is very down to earth and hard working despite being this successful. She enters the big hall where the assessment will take place in a few minutes. She takes her seat in the middle of the table placed at the very front of the hall after putting her backpack and jacket at the corner. She is currently in her white zipped sweater, mini light pink skirt, long black legging and black long shirt inside the sweater. She is comfortable in her pair of white Nike sneakers. She takes a look at Ji Hoon ssaem who sits next to her and also Choong Jae ssaem who is sitting at her right end. On her left is SunHee and Rae Na ssaem who is sitting next to her. These are the panels who will be joining the assessment today. It changes depend on the availability of the dance teachers but of course only those who are eligible to judge is allowed to join the panel. SunHee who is also the secretary is responsible to collect the marks for the students. “How are you Jasmine?” RaeNa asks her. She is the daughter of one of the teachers who retired from teaching at the academy. She is basically working at the same academy where her mother spent many years working before retiring more than ten years ago. Her mother, JaeNa has been working here since Jasmine’s mom was still around. RaeNa and Jasmine have basically known each since they were little kids. “I am good unnie. I heard you’re getting married next year. Congratulation!” She says to her. RaeNa blushed. “Thank you. The invitation card is far from ready but you’re invited.” She says to Jasmine. She nods as she is smiling widely.

 

 

“I am going to call the fifteen students in, okay?” SunHee says to Jasmine and the panels as she walks towards the closing door. Jasmine nods as she opens the file in front of her where the forms of the students are kept along with papers where she is going to write their marks and her review on each of them. She is ready. The door is wide open and she can see an assembly of students entering the hall one by one. The final one to enter is a familiar face to her. “Okay, welcome students. Today is your assessment and these are the panels that will be responsible on giving you the marks. I wish you all the best. We shall start now.” SunHee says as she calls out a name. Suddenly the familiar face raises her hand high before standing up. “Yes, Eum SeolMi ssi?” SunHee says to her. “Fanny, call me Fanny.” She replies showing her annoyed face. “I am sorry. Fanny ssi, what can I help you?” She asks her after correcting the name. Fanny, yeah you read it right. She is the maknae of GMeteors. She is also the one who requested to have a private test. “I know all the panels except for one. What is she doing here?” She says pointing at Jasmine. As calm as she normally is, Jasmine is not even surprised by this attitude. “This is Heo Jasmine, the owner of First Love Dance Academy. She is a very busy person so not everyone knows who she is except for those who have been attending this academy for years. She used to teach here but she can’t right now for some inevitable reasons.” SunHee explains who Jasmine really is. Fanny looks obviously surprised to learn it but she tried to hide it but it is absolutely a failure. But guess what, her arrogance can’t be defeated just likethat. “Okay, whatever. She might be the owner but I don’t believe that she is actually eligible to teach. She can’t dance that well, not better than me I believe. She is not at a level to judge me. Please ask her to leave.” She blurts it out arrogantly. Her manager who is accompanying her inside the hall is shaking her head looking at her attitude. The other students are all surprised by her thoughtless sentences. “She is so clueless.” Some of the students utter at the back and Fanny glares at them.

 

 

Suddenly Jasmine stands up and she approaches her. With the height that she owns, Fanny looks like a hobbit in front of her. “What should I do to change what you assumed about me being not qualified to be the judge?” She asks her with her calm tone. Fanny blinks a few times showing that she is actually nervous but she tries her hardest to hide it. Still she fails. “Show me what you got. Let’s see how amazing you are.” She says to Jasmine. “What will I get in return if I am successful to give you what you want?” Jasmine says to her. “I’ll stay and wait for my turn to be judged and I will never say anything to doubt your ability ever again.” F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter