I am Doh Kyungsoo..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi! I am Doh Kyungsoo. I am now the man who is responsible of Jasmine’s life. And you are?” Kyungsoo asks offering a handshake. He is dealing him in a man to man style. “Oh, I am Paul, Jasmine’s friend.” He tries to hide the jealousy he has looking at how Jasmine is standing next to him pretty close and looking obviously comfortable. Kyungsoo then looks at the guy beside him. “Oh hi I am Hyun Woo, also Jasmine’s friend.” He introduces himself without being verbally asked. “Do you have anything more to say to Jasmine?” Kyungsoo asks them. They both shake their heads. “Okay, we have to leave now. It is nice meeting you two.” He says to them as he purposely wraps his arm around Jasmine leading her to the car. Though she is surprised by the sudden touch, she doesn’t say anything because she is sure that he is doing that as a sign of protection.

 

 

Kyungsoo carries the luggage and puts it inside the boot. He then runs to open the door to the passenger’s seat for Jasmine. Sarah elbows her and she sends her a signal. She almost forgot about Sarah’s request earlier. “By the way oppa, this is Sarah, my friend and also my roommate. She is an Elf (Suju’s fandom).” She introduces her to him. “Oh hi Sarah.” He bows politely. “Hi! Can I have a handshake?” She asks smiling. “Sure!” Sarah is so excited to finally get the opportunity to meet an idol face to face. The closest she could be was during the concert. She was sitting and her favorite idol was on the stage. It feels totally different. “Thank goodness you came right on time, those two are Jasmine’s fans. They are very sneaky. They always find ways to go out with her.” She is reporting to him. Kyungsoo frowns.

 

 

“Sarah, don’t you have to leave now? You have a discussion to go, right? I’ll see you around. Goodluck with your other two papers and enjoy your time with your family. Send my regards to them. Don’t forget to share with them the Kimchi halmeoni made for you. Take good care of yourself. Don’t miss me too much. And please eat on time. No diets or whatsoever, the most important thing is your health.” Jasmine cuts Sarah’s TMI (too much information) action. Kyungsoo doesn’t get to ask more. “Oh, you too have to leave now. Here, take this. I am going to miss you for sure. Oppa, please take a good care of my precious friend.” Sarah says holding Jasmine tight. “Don’t worry, she will be safe with me. I’ll protect her. I will never let anyone lay a finger on her. Take care Sarah.” He replies as he opens the door wide.

 

 

Jasmine gets in the car bringing along the lunchbox bag given by Sarah. Kyungsoo runs to the driver side and gets inside a second later. “Safety belt?” He asks as he is buckling his. “Done!” She wore it as soon as she got in the car. Kyungsoo drives the car leaving the dorm and Sarah behind. Now it is only him and Jasmine in the car. “Here, I got you cappuccino and a dark chocolate cookie.” He gives her one of the cups. “Thank you oppa.” This is so unexpected. “No problem!” He takes a sip of his Americano. This is the first time Jasmine sitting on the passenger seat with a man none of her family members and taxi uncles driving next to her. It is unexpectedly comfortable. Maybe because it is Kyungsoo and it is not any other men that she encountered in the past. This guy next to her gives a very protective vibe.

 

 

Jasmine takes a bite of the cookie. She is surprised to taste a very deep dark chocolate flavor. It is very delicious. She looks around if she can find another cookie for him but there is none. “This cookie is so yummy. Do you want to have a bite?” She offers without thinking much but she stops a few seconds later. “I am sorry. I should have offered you first. I already bite it. Where did you buy this cookie? I’ll buy you one next time.” Her hand with cookie that she has lifted earlier, she pulls it back. But she doesn’t get to do it as Kyungsoo is holding her hand with cookie to take a bite. He literally bites where she bit earlier. “You’re right. It is yummy. I never tried their cookies. I just bought it because I thought you would like it. Here you go, take another bite.” He pushes her hand to asking her to take a bite where he bit. She laughs. It looks like they are playing like kids. One bite for you and one bite for me kind of feeling.

 

 

“Do you normally share your food with anyone?” Kyungsoo clears his dry throat before asking Jasmine the question. He takes another sip of his Americano. She takes a look at him before answering. “With my family members, it is a yes. I do share my food with them. But other than that, I don’t think I normally share it except for if they are really close with me.” She answers without hiding anything. He nods. “Who was the lucky guy before me outside of your family members that got to share your food?” He asks a question jokingly. But Jasmine is thinking about it very seriously. She then opens her eyes wide with a surprised expression so obvious on her face. He takes a look at her worriedly. “Why? What happened?” He asks urgently. “There was no one.” She answers in disbelief. She covers her open mouth with both of her hands.

 

 

Listening to the unbelievable answer, Kyungsoo takes a look at Jasmine again. “Are you sure?” He asks frowning. She slowly nods. He then smiles. “Don’t ever share your food with any other men. It is an order from me.” He says to her. She giggles. She finds it funny. She doesn’t know if he is being serious or not but sure because she personally thinks that sharing the same food is such an intimate action. It shouldn’t be done with just anyone. “I am glad that you are comfortable enough with me to share your food with me. It is an honor. Can I have one more bite?” He asks for more of the cookie. “Here you go.” She replies. “Well, thanks to you, I feel like I can count on you.” She adds more. “Thank you. I will not break your trust on me.” He replies giving her a smile.

 

 

As Kyungsoo is driving to a familiar route, Jasmine realizes that they are going to pass the café where she is working. She smiles as she can see it from afar. They are now stopping at the red light. “Oppa, can you see that café at the very corner?” She says pointing at the café just few meters away from them. “That one? Yeah. Do you want to buy something there? I can park somewhere.” He suggests. She shakes her head. “No, I just want to tell you that it is actually the café where I work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter