Girls' Date..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Okay, good! Let’s spend some time in the salon. Let me pamper you with something really nice, omma. Do you want to do your hair? Your makeup? Maybe you want to do manicure and pedicure? Let’s do everything today.” Jasmine discloses her plan to Mrs Doh who doesn’t expect anything like that from her because as far as she knows, Jasmine doesn’t favor dolling up. That is what she heard from Kyungsoo. With her natural beauty, she doesn’t really need to doll up. It is Mrs Doh’s personal opinion. “Which salon do you want to go?” She asks her anyways. “We are not going anywhere omma, we’ll just go to the salon next door. Are you ready?” Jasmine asks her. Mrs Doh seems excited to spend a mother-daughter date with her. She never has any chance to do so since she only has two boys of her own. She used to have a little girl she treated like her own daughter but something happened and she lost her. They both leave the office to go next door. “Unniedeul, I’ll be in the salon.” Jasmine lets her staffs know. She always makes sure to let her staffs know her whereabout whenever she is around so they won’t have any trouble finding her as this place is pretty massive. “Omma, welcome to the salon!” Jasmine says to Mrs Doh who looks amazed at the interior of the salon that looks really mesmerizing. “Is this your salon?” Mrs Doh asks Jasmine. She doesn’t answer it right away. She is thinking for the perfect answer to that question. “You can say that I am managing it right now.” She answers with a smile on her face. Mrs Doh nods. As Kyungsoo told Jasmine before, it is his mother’s dream to open her own salon. This looks exactly like what she dreams of if she ever has one. She falls in love with the salon right away. Since Jasmine and Mrs Doh enter the salon through the glass door connecting the two stores, they are directly welcomed by those who are standing by at the counter. “Jasmine ssi, how are you?” The staffs ask her. “I am good. How are you guys?” She asks looking at them warmly. Mrs Doh can see how well her relationship with her staff in the café and now in the salon. She finds it adorable. “We are good. It has been a while since the last time we saw you.” They say to her. Jasmine giggles. “I know right. I have been so busy. I am sorry for not being able to visit. Oh, I have some chocolates from my family for all of you. Here, please help me to distribute it to everyone. I have put your names individually on it.” She says passing a big blue paper bag to them. “Oh, thank you so much! We’ll enjoy it well. What can we do for you today?” They ask her. “I have a very special guest right here. I want her to get a complete treatment. She is going to do her hair and after that, we are going to do manicure and pedicure together. That is the plan so far.” She lets them know. “Okay, wonderful! Let me take care of your special guest. Please go this way maam.” One of the female staffs leads the way. Mrs Doh is ushered to an available spot. There are some customers who are getting treatment from the salon too at that moment. “Jasmine ssi, can we take a picture with you? I am a fan.” Suddenly some customers ask to see her. She nods as she asks them to wait a bit politely. “Omma, this is HyeJin unnie. She is a great hairstylist. She is going to do your hair. I’ll be right back. Unnie, please treat my omma well.” She says to both women before she excuses herself to entertain her customers slash fans that are waiting right now.

 

Mrs Doh is looking at Jasmine who is talking to her fans politely and warmly from far. She can’t help but to smile looking at that beautiful girl. “Jasmine ssi is a very kind hearted and generous young lady. She treats us like her own family. She is also very forgiving. Whenever we make some mistakes, she never scolds us. She talks to us very carefully and respectfully. It makes us love her a lot. All of the staffs are given daily coupon to get some drinks or foods from the café next door. We are also entitled to get 20% discount for every treatment offered by this salon. Though she is not always around because she has so many businesses to handle, she knows all of our names well. She calls us with our own name. For us, it is very touching. We all feel very appreciated. Not only her, her family members are all good people. They always send something for us. The warm surrounding makes this place really special in our heart.” HyeJin starts sharing about Jasmine and her family without even being asked. “How long have you been working here if I may ask?” Mrs Doh asks her after listening to all wonderful stories about Jasmine, a very special girl. “I started working here since the opening of this salon. So it has been about four years now. I am happy working here. I don’t want to work at another place. I have been working in so many salons before but I can guarantee that this is the best place for me. I feel very happy mentally and physically which is very hard to find. I am very grateful.” She answers being honest. “I guess after working here for that very long time, you know a lot about Jasmine.” Mrs Doh says to her. HyeJin smiles as she nods. “Yes maam. For me, Jasmine ssi equals to positivity. There is nothing negative about her. Despite not having her parents from the very young age, she is such a strong lady physically and mentally. She is very workaholic and it is pretty obvious but she is also very homey at the same time. She never sighs no matter how serious and complicared a problem arises. And it is something that we all learn a lot from her that every problem has its own solution. We shouldn’t give up from looking. Other than work and school, she loves being home when she has off days. I think that is her way of resting.” HyeJin shares more about Jasmine. Suddenly something pops in Mrs Doh’s mind. “Does she have a boyfriend?” She asks as she whispers quietly. HyeJin giggles to hear that. “As far as I am concerned, she is not interested in being in a relationship. I once asked her about that as I know she has so many fans out there even before she debuted as an idol. She normally just laughed it off whenever she is asked this question. She then told me that she is too young and busy to even think about it. So I guess no is the answer for that question.” HyeJin answers. Mrs Doh nods. She is kind of happy with the answer. She smiles to herself. “Is this length fine with you maam?” HyeJin asks her as she looks at the mirror. She nods. HyeJin then continues her work. “Omma, what do you want to drink?” Jasmine suddenly asks as she is done talking with her fans who happen to be some regular customers of the salon. “I think I am good with iced Americano. Here is my card.” Mrs Doh answers as she tries to get her card to pay for the drink. Jasmine refuses it right away. “It is coming right up. It is okay, omma. It is on me. Please wait here for a while. I’ll make the drink for you. By the way, you look good already. Unnie, you did an amazing work as usual.” She says before leaving to the café. “Jasmine ssi is an expert barista. She makes good coffee. She is also a very good cook.” HyeJin shares more information about Jasmine.

 

“That means you have tried her food before?” Mrs Doh is getting more curious. She heard a lot about Jasmine’s talents in cooking from Kyungsoo. But she has not got the chance to try it herself. She really wants to. HyeJin nods. “She sometimes cooks for us whenever we have a casual meeting with the staffs. When we don’t go out to eat, we eat here. The café’s kitchen is very complete. Whenever she is free, she cooks us breakfast, lunch or even dinner. She knows how to cook varieties of foods. We got to try many different foods from other countries too.” She lets her know. “Jasmine is a capable cook and she is only 21. This is amazing. In this era, even the married women find it very awkward to be in the kitchen. Now, this young lady is not only single but is still very young.” Mrs Doh can’t help but to share her amazement towards this lady she just met a few hours ago. HyeJin nods in agreement. “I am so sorry omma. I had to meet some people in the café earlier. Here is your coffee. I bring you some fruit tart too.” She says placing the mini tray in front of Mrs Doh. “Maam, once you try the fruit tart, you will crave for more. You will not be able to taste a more delicious fruit tart than this one. It is Jasmine ssi’s mommy’s secret recipe. It is da bomb. Trust me.” HyeJin says to her. “Unnie, you’ll make me feel shy if you keep praising like that.” Jasmine says to HyeJin looking so pinkish. “Thanks Jasmine for this.” Mrs Doh says holding her cup of coffee. She gives it a taste and she agrees with what HyeJin told her earlier. It tastes really good. She does the same to the tart. She smiles right away after the first bite. It is the taste she missed a lot, the originality and the clean taste of the tart is wonderful. Jasmine is sitting next to her where an empty spot it. She is looking at the hairstyle she is going for. Since she used to be a hair dresser before, she knows exactly what she wants. She looks nice in this style. “Here you go. Do you like it maam?” HyeJin asks as the final look is done. Mrs Doh looks very pleased with the result. “You are really talented. I love it.” She replies. “Omma, do you want to put some makeup on? Let’s surprise appa later.” Jasmine suggests. Mrs Doh doesn’t reject the idea. She likes it. They then go to the second floor of the salon where the makeup corner is. “Could you please do my omma’s make up?” Jasmine asks one of her staffs who is available. Mrs Doh is touched to hear how she comfortably introduces her as her omma even to her staffs. “Yes, of course Jasmine ssi. This way please, maam.” The staff points at the seat she can take. As a professional is doing her makeup for her, she looks very glowing as she is happy to be pampered this way. With her two sons, she doesn’t really get to do this. Jasmine never leaves her side. She is holding her drink for her. She is happy to see how cheerful Mrs Doh is.

 

When both Jasmine and Mrs Doh are done doing their manicure and pedicure, Jasmine goes to the cashier counter to pay. Mrs Doh is surprised to see that. She tries to stop her. As the older one, she is the one who should be paying for everything. “Let me pay.” She says to Jasmine. She shakes her head as she smiles. “Omma, let me treat you for our very first salon date. Please let your daughter pay for this trip.” She politely asks. Mrs Doh is touched by her kindness. She knows it is not right for her to turn down her request. “But lunch is on me!” She says to Jasmine. She quickly decides. Jasmine giggles as she nods. As she is paying at the counter, Mrs Doh is waiting at the seating area. She remembers something. HyeJin told her earlier that Jasmine pays for everything she gets for herself from the café and the salon. She doesn’t take the service or treatment for free despite these two being hers. It is indeed true. And to see it herself, she finds her even more amazing. She doesn’t look awkward at all paying for herself. If people don’t know that she is the owner, they will think that she is just a customer like they are. “Omma, I need to get my bag from the office. After that, we are good to go.” Jasmine lets her know as she pulls the glass door between the two stores letting Mrs Doh to go first. “Should we grab a taxi or do you want to use the subway instead? I came via a taxi this morning.” Mrs Doh says to her. “Omma, I drive today. My car is over there. Next time you want to come and see me here, please let me know. I can fetch you up and send you home after.” Jasmine says pointing at the big black shiny car parked not far from the café where the parking lot is designed for her. She bows to those who greet her outside the café. Even before formally introduced to public, she has been doing that to appreciate the support she gets from the customers. They then both walk towards the car. “Where are we going omma?” She asks as they are now sitting comfortably inside the car. The scent coming from the car makes Mrs Doh feel really welcomed and calm. Even her office smells really good. She can conclude that Jasmine really likes fragrances and is good at choosing it. “We are going to this restaurant. It is next to appa’s gallery.” Mrs Doh lets her know. Jasmine then keys in the full address of the restaurant on the navigator she has built in the car. “Oh, it is only 30 minutes away. It is not that far.” She says to Mrs Doh. She nods as she smiles looking at this pretty daughter that her husband is waiting excitedly to meet later. Jasmine starts to drive a few seconds later after confirming that both of them have safely fastened their seat belts.

 

‘This beautiful girl, she doesn’t even ask me abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter