LOVE Showcase.. (Part 2)

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Honestly I am very proud of each and every one of LOVE. They have been showing their seriousness and focus in making this project successful. This is not a funny business. They work super hard and it makes me feel that we all chose the right person to represent us, EXO. We all are very proud of them.” Suho shares his thought. LOVE members are smiling as they feel very thankful. Kyungsoo takes the chance to look at Jasmine to check if she is doing fine. She just nods telling him not to be worried at all. They both smile. “I can feel how responsible EXO are as older brothers. Can you feel it too everyone?” MC Lee asks the crowd. They scream yes. “Do you like it?” He asks more. “Yes!!!” They respond. “ExoLs are amazing!!! Are we ready for the next performance?” He asks. Chen and DaHye stand up. “Please get ready.” He says to them. They came up with a decision to sing Everytime. It is the song that Chen sang with Punch. It is DaHye’s favorite song. They both sing it beautifully and it catches the audience’s attention. “Again, I am very impressed at how your voices match each other’s well. That was awesome.” MC Lee says looking at them both. Chen offers a high five to DaHye. Both are happy that they are finally done with their task. “I have a very interesting question to ask to the girls. You have been spending time together with your sunbae for more than six months now, longer than half a year I believe. What is the good trait that they own in your eyes?” MC Lee suddenly asks a very different question. The girls are smiling to hear the question. “Should I start? And we’ll go from here?” HaRin suggests. The girls nod and they give their maknae the queue to answer first. “Sehun oppa is very mature. He might seem playful but he is very serious when it comes to work. He teaches me some know-how to handle the stress. I am blessed to get to know him in person.” She shares her thought. Sehun gives her a thumb up feeling proud of what she just mentioned. “Baekhyun oppa is good at teaching. Whenever I have a hard time understanding the singing or dancing technique, he will patiently teach me one by one slowly. I am so thankful for that.” JoEun says hers. “Xiumin oppa is very understanding. Whenever I feel like I am slower than others when learning new choreography especially, he wil give me support and tell me, it is fine. I feel energizes after that.” HeeYoung shares hers. “For me, Chen oppa is a very considerate person. He is easy to talk to and he listens well. He gives me good advices whenever I feel down. He helps me a lot emotionally.” DaHye says her thought. “Suho oppa is such a motivator. I am very reserved when it comes to dancing because I know that I am bad at it to be compared with my members. I didn’t have the basics but he keeps on encouraging me to do better and now I am able to catch up well. He has the magic to make me work harder.” SooYeon says looking at Suho who is smiling at her. “Kai oppa is very supportive. I am not confident with my singing skills. I can sing but I am not an amazing singer. Seeing how others are singing so beautifully, I feel small. But after receiving sincere advices from oppa, I am not worried about it anymore. I need to love my voice to enjoy singing and that is what I have been doing. And it works.” JaeHwa shares hers. Kai smiles at her.

 

 

“Lay oppa is very optimist. He always finds light even in the darkest places. Spending more time with him, it makes me become a more positive girl in life. I really appreciate how he influences me in a bright way.” YeWon says her thought. Jasmine clears before sharing her answer. “Personally for me, the thing that I am affected the most by Kyungsoo oppa is his focus. It is amazing. When he works as EXO, his focus is EXO alone and when he is acting, his focus is solely on acting. It looks almost like he has a switch to turn one off and turn another on. For me, that is a very high level of concentration and professionalism. I learn a lot from him. I can apply it to my daily basis.” She shares being honest. Kyungsoo just smiles listening to her answer. “Chanyeol oppa is very hard working person. He will never give up until he gets what he wants. When he feels like it is the end of the road, he finds another creative way to reach the goal. And I think it is a very good example to follow.” YoonHee says sharing hers. “It is nice to hear you girls’ personal view of your own sunbae. I guess all of us are learning something new about EXO today. Now let’s move on to the next performance by Suho and SooYeon, they are performing EXO’s Playboy. Let’s enjoy!” MC Lee says. Suho and SooYeon are now getting ready to perform. Getting in the character, they nailed it hard. “That was a very y performance. I like it!” MC Lee says to them. “Haha. Thank you!” Suho replies. “Earlier I asked the interns and I think it is only fair for me to also ask the same question to the sunbae. What do you guys like the most about your own intern?” MC Lee does his work. “Since I am always the maknae, to have these nine girls who are younger than me, it unknowingly makes me more mature and protective. When I see HaRin, I can see myself in her. She is young but she is willing to learn. She never complains. And I really like that about her.” Sehun starts the next session. “JoEun is a very nice person. When the members ignore me for making so many lame jokes, she stays to learn more of it because it matches her humor. I think the more we spend the time together, she is getting more like me. She needs to work harder and she knows it well.” Baekhyun says teasing his intern. “HeeYoung to me is very thoughtful. Though she doesn’t say much, she quietly takes good care of the girls. She would randomly gives them candy or chocolate between the practices to make them feel better. Her small acts mean a lot to me.” Xiumin explains what he likes about his intern. “DaHye is very cheerful young lady. She just laughs to jokes very easily. She is not that hard to be amused. She smiles all the time and it makes me want to smile even more too.” Chen says his part. “My intern right here, SooYeon is an example student. When I ask her to do something, she will do it the best she could. And that really touches me to see how much effort she puts on everything. Her dedication is very nice to see.” Suho shares about his intern.

 

 

“JaeHwa is a very lay back girl. I like how our pace is similar. But when it is time to squish all the sweat while dancing, she is always so ready. It is nice to have someone like her as the female version of myself.” Kai shares what he thinks about his intern. “YeWon’s love for music is pretty amazing. She also tried to make her own songs and I like how she never stops trying and learning more. I would guide her and she follows very well. Our sense of music is also pretty much similar. Whenever we talk about music, we click well.” Lay says about his intern. Before talking about his intern, Kyungsoo takes a look at Jasmine first. She is waiting for his turn. She just smiles as she looks at him. “Personally in my point of view, Jasmine is a very charming young girl. She is unapproachable and I really like that about her. It feels exclusive for me to be a part of her life. And one of the things I like the most about her is she loves cooking and not only that, she is really good at it. I have been enjoying my days more since I have her in my life as I get to eat so many different foods from few different countries. I got to learn new recipes from her too. And for me, it is just amazing.” Kyungsoo sincerely shares what he thinks about having her in his life now. She giggles. “My intern, YoonHee likes trying something new. She loves challenges as much as I do. When I suggested for her to try playing some music instruments, she never hesitated to say yes. And that side of her is very similar to me. I really like that.” Chanyeol who is the final one to share his thought about his intern is all smiling talking about it. “It is nice to hear the personal view of the sunbae towards their interns. It is time to enjoy more. I am giving the floor to Xiumin and HeeYoung.” MC Lee says as these two leave to get ready to perform. The song of their choice is The One by CBX. The response is really good. “That was very cute. It was so adorable. You both lied about your age, didn’t you?” MC Lee says to them jokingly. They just laugh. “This is one of the most asked questions from ExoLs themselves. They are very curious. How do you two (sunbae-hoobae) spend the time together to build the chemistry?” MC Lee moves on to the next question. “For us, we just talk a lot. You know how I love talking. And since I love musical, I would bring her with me to watch some on the theatre.” Suho shares with them. “I am not good at talking, so we spend most of our time at the practice room where I teach her how to dance confidently. Some other times, we would just hang out at my sister’s café or her sister’s.” Kai lets them know. “We just take a walk and have a meal together if we don’t have any practices at the company. We also spend our time jamming to our favorite songs. We do go to karaoke very often.” Chen shares his story. “YeWon and I spend most of our time at my studio. We’re working on our skills making new songs. And some other time, I teach her Chinese too as she is interested in the language.” Lay lets them know about themselves.

 

 

“As I like to drive, I always bring her with me for a drive. We talk a lot in the car mostly about music.” Chanyeol takes his turn to talk about him and his intern. “Since I love travelling, we talk a lot about it. When she is available, we would rent a bicycle and go around the Han River. She also joins me taking a walk with Vivi.” Sehun shares with them. “We play games together all the time. She is now officially my partner in crime. Haha. I am no longer playing alone.” Baekhyun lets them know. “HeeYoung is a good coffee buddy as she enjoys drinking it too. So we talk over coffee or wine whenever we have free time. We also clean together when we are available.” Xiumin shares what they do together. “Since my schedule is different than my members, I was always away especially at the very beginning. So I make sure we do everything together whenever I am around. We cook, we eat, we watch movies, we work out, we take a walk, we have coffee, we go for a drive at night and day, basically we hang out together whenever we both have free time. Both of us don’t talk much, so we just focus on having fun doing different activities together. It really helps with the growth of our chemistry despite being apart a lot.” Kyungsoo shares about him and Jasmine. “I think I can say that you guys do a lot to build the chemistry between yourself and your intern. It is understandable. Since you are making a female version of EXO, I don’t think ExoLs need to worry and get jealous of LOVE.” MC Lee says his comment. The crowd gives different replies and it is expected. “Aigoo. Please calm down everyone. Shall we watch the next performance? It is now Kai’s and JaeHwa’s turn.” MC Lee says as both Kai and JaeHwa move to get ready. As Kai is known for his sharp and elegant dance movement and the similar thing can be seen from JaeHwa as they perform EXO’s Moonlight. “I dropped my jaw. That was fantastic.” MC Lee says to them as they get back to their seats. The crowd screams for them. “Okay, let’s get back to our business. This is actually the most asked question that everyone is curious about. It is on top of the chart. It is the number one question. So here it goes. Among the nine couples in front of us right now, which one is the most alike and the most compatible one? I know it is hard but let’s make it simple and easy. Let’s just point to the most similar one from your personal point of view. How’s that?” MC Lee asks them. They seem to like the idea. They all nod. “Okay, I repeat the question once again. Which couple is the most compatible with one another? EXO and LOVE, please point to one. One, two, three! Go!” MC Lee gives the queue. Everyone is pointing at Kyungsoo and Jasmine. Even Kyungsoo is pointing at themselves. Only Jasmine is not pointing at anyone as she is confused to have fingers pointing at them. She can only smile. “Wow! It seems like everyone has the same point of view. Or did you plan this ahead?” MC Lee asks them. They all laugh. “You will realize why all of us choose Kyungsoo and Jasmine after you watch their performance. So far, you have watched all of us, right? I won’t deny that all of us look fine together. But when you watch their performance, you will see something else.” Suho carefully explains the reason why.

 

 

“Well it is the final couple performance for tonight. And after listening to what Suho just told us, I am becoming more curious. Shall we watch the final performance by Kyungsoo and Jasmine?” MC Lee asks the audience. They all say yes loudly. Kyungsoo smiles at Jasmine who looks surprised by the response. He grabs her hand and leads the way to the backstage to get ready for their first ever duet performance in front of the audience. “Fighting Jasmine! It is time to share our stage with everyone.” Kyungsoo says to her. “Fighting oppa! We can do it!” She replies as she walks towards the stage but he immediately grabs her hand stopping her from walking further. She turns around asking why. “Can I have a hug?” He asks blinking his eyes a few times. She laughs looking at that view. She just nods before spreading her arms waiting for him to come closer. He hugs her tight for a few seconds before they leave to perform. Her warmth is enough to make him feel more ready to perform. Honestly he is terribly nervous right now because this stage is very special for him. He stands in front of the standing mic while she takes her place at the grand black shiny piano. She gives him a signal and she starts playing the piano to the music of the song. After all the discussion, they decided to sing You Are The Reason, the duet version by Callum Scott and Leona Lewis. But today, Kyungsoo’s and Jasmine’s version of the song will be added in the history.

 

 

You Are The Reason by Callum Scott and Leona Lewis

 

[Kyungsoo]
There goes my heart beating
Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now

[Jasmine]
There goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

[Kyungsoo & Jasmine]
I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

[Jasmine]
There goes my hands shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now, oh

[Kyungsoo & Jasmine]
If I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day, oh
Keeping you safe, oh...

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

I don't want to fight no more
I don't want to hide no more
You are
I don't want to cry no more come back, I need you to hold me
That you are the reason
A little closer now, just a little closer now
Come a little closer, I need you to hold me tonight

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

 

 

By the end of the performance, Kyungsoo goes to sit next to Jasmine. He holds her right hand and he kisses it. He then places her head on his shoulder. She leans towards him as the light goes off for a few seconds. Then a soft music starts again as they are now dancing to it beautifully and gracefully as they rehearsed. People are screaming loudly and clapping their hands for them as the surprise is well accepted by the crowd. They don’t expect that the main vocal couple would dance for them. The cheers are loud and it gives them more energy to perform well. Their focus is only one another. Two minutes pass and the dance comes to its end with Kyungsoo holding Jasmine close to him as they look into each other’s eyes. They stay that way until the music stops. Only then they smile and they start to laugh. They can’t stay serious staring at each other’s eyes that long. They bow to the audience before leaving to the backstage with all the members of EXO and LOVE as they need to get changed into their other outfits for their next performance. “You did well, Jasmine.” He manages to whisper at her. She looks at him. “So did you, oppa.” She replies as she runs along with her members. He is looking at her before leaving to change. While waiting for them to come back on stage, the fans are entertained by some clips of behind the scenes taken since the beginning of LOVE. Without them knowing, all the practices and the tests they had were recorded to be documented and to be shown to public. The reason why they were not informed is for them to show the purest and the most realistic version of themselves and it is really shown that way. Their personalities are al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter