Her Guardian Angel..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jasmine is still smiling thinking about her parents. Kyungsoo is having a hard time seeing it. He has a weak heart for her beautiful smiles. It is pretty but torturing at the same time. So he decided to ask more questions so she will continue the paused story. “So how did daddy tell mommy’s parents about his proposal?” He asks. She immediately stops having her mind lingering around and goes back to the story. “Daddy made a call to grandpa telling him everything. At that time, my grandma and uncles, mommy’s three older brothers were there too. Daddy asked for their presence. Mommy was still in the UK. So she was not around.” She shares. Kyungsoo is looking at her thinking. “How was their reaction?” He asks. “They were really surprised at first because mommy never talked about them being in a relationship. Then daddy told them that it was true. They were not dating each other. He never told her about his true feelings. All those years, they were maintaining their relationships as good friends. It was another surprise for my family. He then explained why and they found it very likable and different. The reason why daddy never confessed his feeling was he wanted mommy to pursue her dreams without burdening her with anything else. He knew that she had sets of goals she wanted to achieve in her life. That was why he kept his feelings hidden for years. Basically he sacrificed his feeling for the one he loved. Don’t you think daddy was so cool?” She asks her sunbae. He immediately nods. He feels the same way too. “Grandpa said if daddy was really serious, he wanted him to come and propose mommy himself. Mommy was going back to America after completing her two year contract with the dance school in the UK that month. That was what mommy told them. Daddy said yes right away. So along with harabeoji, halmeoni and samchun (uncle), his wife and their little son, they flew to America on the weekend mommy came back from the UK. The two families met each other for the very first time.” She continues. “How was mommy’s reaction about it? Did she know that they were coming?” He asks her. She shakes her head. “It was a surprise for her. But of course mommy was happy to see daddy again after a couple of years being apart. Honestly she was more delighted to see the family. She thought that it was a good family reunion kind of thing. They had a lot to catch up. And she thought that it was a wonderful coincidence that she happened to be home for good that time. Little did she know that it was preplanned behind her back.” She replies as she smiles. Kyungsoo is smiling along.

 

 

“Did daddy propose to her right away?” Kyungsoo continues the session with this question that he is most curious about. She nods. “He did on the very first night they came. He was too nervous to wait longer. He was like, no matter what she would say to him, he would accept it with an open heart. But he just could not wait. It was killing him inside. He did it in a very manly manner.” She replies. Kyungsoo is getting more excited. “OMG! What was mommy’s reaction?” He asks looking at Jasmine with his two big round eyes. Jasmine doesn’t get to answer it when both of the managers join them in the living room after washing up. “I am sorry. I slept in.” Kang manager says as he rubs his eyes. Their focus is now on the two hard working managers. “It is okay hyung. Did you two get a good sleep?” Kyungsoo asks them. Both nod. “Good to see that. Are you ready for breakfast?” She asks looking at them. The two managers are confused as they keep looking at Kyungsoo and Jasmine. “Jasmine made us breakfast. I know she is the best. But hyung, please don’t get used to it. She is only here for two days.” He says to them. “Haha. But I am going to make sure that you don’t find it hard to prepare your own proper breakfast. For today and tomorrow, let me take care of your meals. I’ll reheat the stew. Just sit here while I am getting everything ready. I’ll let you know once I am done.” She says as she is smiling grabbing the two empty cups they used earlier and she goes to the kitchen. She is actually very delighted today as she gets to prepare something for the three hard working men. She puts the stove on to reheat the stew. While waiting, she scoops four bowls of rice and prepares the side dishes. “Enjoy your breakfast. I cooked extra so please eat as much as you want. You have worked so hard.” She says as she is done placing a bowl of stew in front of each of them. She takes a seat before pouring water in four glasses for them all. “Thank you Jasmine.” Kyungsoo says to her. It is followed by the two managers thanking her. For her, seeing how well they are eating what she prepared is more than enough. “What are you planning for today?” Nam manager asks Kyungsoo. Jasmine looks at her sunbae. “I know Jasmine doesn’t want us to eat out but I really want to bring her to my favorite seafood restaurant that we often go. So please say yes to my plan.” He says waiting for her response nervously. She smiles as she nods. She doesn’t mind with that plan. “We’ll drive you two there later. Just let us know what time you two want to go.” Kang manager says to them.

 

 

Kyungsoo is frowning looking at his managers. “What do you mean? You two are not joining us? Do you have some work to do?” He asks the managers. Jasmine is also waiting for their answer. Actually they both have nothing planned but they feel like they don’t want to disturb them spending their time together. “We don’t want to disturb you two having fun together. It is the only time you have to spend the time alone. You two have to use it well.” Nam manager says explaining. Kyungsoo is smiling, so is Jasmine. “Hyung, it is fine. Let’s go for the lunch together and after that, I’ll show her around. You two can have some rest after lunch.” He suggests. Jasmine nods. “Yeah, you two have to eat too. Skipping your meal is a no-no, at least when I am still around.” She says looking at them. Kang manager smiles as he is seeing the considerate couple in front of him. “Yes ma’am!” He replies. “Thanks for the hearty breakfast. It has been a while since we have a proper breakfast like this.” Nam manager says to her. “You’re welcome! I can cook for you guys while I am here which only valid up until tomorrow unfortunately.” She replies. “Aren’t you exhausted?” Kang manager asks her. She shakes her head. “Cooking is a relaxing therapy for me. So don’t hesitate to ask me to cook anything for you. It will help me with the stress.” She says to them as she drinks the water. The managers then exchange glance with one another. Nam manager sends a signal to Kang manager. He lifts his shoulders as he shakes his head. Kyungsoo realizes that. “What is wrong hyung?” He asks putting down the glass. Nam manager takes out his phone. “Before we slept this morning, I saw this on the Instagram. It looks so yummy. I really want some. But there is no bakery around this area. And I won’t be be back to Seoul until Kyungsoo is done with his filming. I am just trying my luck here.” He says showing Jasmine what is on his phone. “Are you trying to ask me if I know how to make it?” She asks pointing at the moist chocolate cake’s picture on his phone that looks delicious. He nods with an awkward smile on his face.

 

 

Jasmine nods. Nam manager looks at her being hopeful with his shining eyes. “You nodded. Does that mean you know how to make one?” He asks. She nods again. “Yeah, I do but I am not sure if it will suit your taste or not. And I can’t guarantee it will look like what you have in the picture.” She says being humble. As an owner of a café, she actually has the basic of baking. “OMG! Thank God, You let us brought this girl with us here. I am really sure that yours will taste amazing. I have gone to your café and I love everything that I have tried that it was hard for me to believe how tasty it was.” He says sharing what happened. She smiles. “I think we need to go to the supermarket and see what we can find. I’ll bake one for you later. That oven seems convenient. Have you tried using it before?” She asks them pointing at where the oven is. They all shake their heads with ‘what if it doesn’t work?’ expression on their face. She smiles. “I believe it works. I’ll try it later.” She replies calming them down. “Lucky you!” Kang manager says to his friends. Nam manager nods proudly. “Let us clean the dishes. Go get some rest inside the room you two. We’ll get the living room later.” Kang manager says asking the two to spend the time together privately. Jasmine smiles as she finds him adorable. Everyone is so worried about their relationship. Seeing how others are spending the quality time knowing each other more each day, they are sure that Kyungsoo and Jasmine are few steps behind. They don’t want the progress to be too different than the other members. But little that they know, their relationship is progressing well despite being away from each other. They are connected through their hearts that being physically in contact is nothing to compare with when they are emotionally tied. People can’t see that as it is obviously invisible. “Do you want something hot to drink?” She asks them. They all shake their heads. They don’t want to bother her. She needs to rest. “If you need us, we’ll be in my bedroom.” Kyungsoo lets their managers know.

 

 

Inside the bedroom, Jasmine is sitting on the bed with Kyungsoo sitting on the chair. They leave the door open so they will hear it if the managers call for them. She checks her journal. Something is written on it that makes her remember something. She goes to her luggage to grab something. She almost forgets about it. Kyungsoo is looking at her weirdly. She suddenly looks busy. “Oppa, come here for a while.” She says patting the empty spot next to her on the bed. He hesitates but she convinces him that she has something to tell him and that it is okay for him to sit there. He slowly approaches her. She smiles at him. “Last month, my family from America sent me few stuffs and they included this for you. I believe it is from my cousins.” She says placing a nicely wrapped box on his laps. He is surprised to hear it and now to see it. “What is this?” He asks touching the box wrapped in white wrapping paper. Jasmine shakes her head. “I don’t have any idea. Why don’t you see it yourself?” She suggests. He then carefully unwraps the gift. There is a familiar box inside. He is honestly dumbfounded to see it. As a regular, he knows what it is. She smiles to see the familiar box. He opens it and it really is as he thought but still he can’t believe that this is gifted by her cousins. Beautifully waiting inside the box is the latest design of his favorite Nike sneakers. It is a shining all black ones and actually he is planning to buy them. But now he doesn’t have to. “Do you like it?” She asks him as he doesn’t say anything. He still looks very surprised. He nods. “I love it.” He replies. “Why don’t you try them on? Let’s see if you fit in them well. If not, I can ask my cousins to get them changed for you.” She says to him. He sees the size on the box. It is his normal size, so it should be no problem. He immediately tries them out. Thankfully he fits the shoes. He realizes there is a card inside the empty shoe box. He takes a seat next to Jasmine and opens it.

 

 

The card says,

“Hi Kyungsoo, we hope you like the shoes. We found out that you are also a fan of Nike like we are. That is why we decided to buy you a pair. So, all of us, Jasmine’s guardian angels aka bodyguards will have the same one. It is our official shoes, so make sure to wear them well. Yes, we have considered you as one of us. You passed the test successfully. Thank you for protecting our precious cousin well. She is our one and only baby sister. We love her so much. We will never hesitate to sacrifice oursel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter