The result is here but..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jasmine is done with her singing. She receives standing ovation from the judges. “Who did you think about while singing to the song? Your crush? Your first love?” Hyoyeon asks her as she wipes her unknown fallen tears. She doesn’t know why but she is touched by Jasmine’s voice when she sings. She falls in love with her voice. “Yeah, my parents who are also my first love came to my mind as I sang. The song reminds me of them.” She answers as she smiles. Her sincere answer touches Kyungsoo’s heart. Just like him, he really appreciates his family. And it is always his parents’ happiness that he thinks about. He wants them to be proud of him as he is doing more projects either it is in acting or singing. He can feel what she is talking about. And he feels like she is such a family lady. And he likes that fact. “That is beautiful.” Siwon leaves a comment.

 

 

“Okay, as an idol, you can’t leave dancing from the routine. You have proven that you are capable of singing very excellently but to be a complete packaged idol, you also at least need to know how to dance. You don’t really have to dance like a professional. We just want to know if you can move to the rhythm or not. Freestyle dancing is fine. Don’t be nervous about it. Just be yourself. Have you prepared anything to show us? Any dance routine. It doesn’t have to be EXO’s songs.” Changmin says to Jasmine. “Since I learn ballet, I might as well show my ballet dance if that is permitted.” She replies. “Ballet?” Boa asks to make sure she didn’t hear it wrongly. Jasmine nods. “Yeah, sure. Do you have any chosen song?” Boa asks again.

 

 

“Any song would do. But first, please excuse me for a while. Let me put my ballet shoes on. Just a minute.” Jasmine says as she moves to her backpack again. She changes to her ballet shoes before she goes to stand in front of the judges again. “Ballet? This is unbelievable!” Kai says to Suho. “I know right.” He replies. EXO’s Wait is played at the background as Jasmine is dancing to the music. Her movement is very smooth and it looks like she has become one with the song. That one whole song passes as everyone is immersed into her beautiful dance. It looks like a choreographed dance routine when it is actually unplanned at all. Jasmine makes sure to bow as she ends her impromptu performance.

 

 

“At first, I thought you didn’t prepare anything for this audition but I was wrong. You did amazingly great. That was such a beautiful performance. Thank you so much. Is there anything that you would like to tell us?” Boa says to Jasmine as it is coming to the end of the audition. “Yeah, I have something. I don’t know if this is important or not but I feel like I need to tell you about it. Actually I am chosen to join an exchange student program on my final semester which is happening on the next semester. I have to leave Korea for a few months. It is already decided before I was casted to join this audition. I just want to come clean on this matter.” All the judges are surprised to learn that. But it doesn’t last long as the smile on their faces is back. Jasmine has no intention to brag or something on that line but she feels like if it is a turn off for her to join the team because of that fact, it is better to stay honest at this very early stage. She doesn’t want to cause any inconvenience to the project later.

 

 

“May I know how that happened? Did you apply or how? Can you share the process with us?” Siwon asks Jasmine. He is just curious because he feels like Jasmine is such an interesting young girl. She is different. All the papers in front of them are organized. They are now leaning on the chairs comfortably focusing on Jasmine. “Basically every year, some of the students are picked to join this program based on their consistency of academic performance since the first semester. The results for every semester from the very first year are strictly studied by the lecturers. That is how I got chosen.” She answers. “I knew it. This girl in front of us is not a normal one. This is one brilliant girl auditioning on the stage. Where will you go for the few months you have to leave Korea?” Hyoyeon asks her. She would like to know her chosen destination.

 

 

“It is either France, Germany or Japan. It is not decided yet. Normally it will be announced at least two months prior leaving. We are only asked to choose three countries out of the options. Then they will decide where to send us.” Jasmine replies. “We wish you all the best. Thank you so much for coming to audition with SM. Please get back to your seat.” Boa as the lead judge says to her. She bows. She then moves to get her backpack and goes back to her seat. Kyungsoo quietly takes a look at her as she passes them to get back to her seat. “You did really good.” The girl before her says to her. “Thank you.” She replies as she is changing her shoes back to sneakers. She doesn’t even realize that she leaves the stage in her ballet shoes.

 

 

The judges and EXO are now standing on the stage facing all the possible candidates. “Thank you so much to everyone for making your time coming here today. The audition was great. All of you are so gifted. The result should be out within a week. To avoid any confusion, everyone will be contacted to let you know whether you are chosen or not. For those who will be receiving the answer that they are not hoping for, don’t give up. Please try again in the future. Best of luck to everyone!” Boa says as they leave the hal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter