Kyungsoo's Promise to Jasmine..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Standing up, Jasmine is literally staring down at her attackers as they are way shorter than her waiting for what they have got to say. But no one is saying anything. They are like in a staring contest right now. Whoever looks away will be considered as defeat kind of game. Four pairs of eyes versus one pair of eyes, GMeteors vs Jasmine? Who is going to win? “Is there anything that I can help you with?” Jasmine decides to ask as she doesn’t have much time to waste on a not serious matter like this one. Kendy pushes her again but this time, she manages to stay standing because she is ready for it. “Hey, what were you doing with my boyfriend earlier on the stage? I know you were flirting with him. You’re such a cheap girl. You know he has a girlfriend but you are still flirting with him. If I want to hurt you now, no one will know. I can harm you anytime I want. He won’t do anything to protect you. You know why? It is because he will choose me over you because I am his girlfriend.” Kendy says to Jasmine with a pretty high tone voice. It hurts her eardrums. Alice is just smiling at the side. She supports her member though it is obviously not the best thing to do. Fanny stays quiet. Miya seems to know something but she doesn’t say anything. She just goes with the flow. Kendy pushes Jasmine again when she doesn’t get any response from her but she doesn’t even move a bit. “No matter how well I explain, I know you won’t listen to me. I only have one thing to say to you. My relationship with him is very professional. So him being someone’s boyfriend, a husband or even a father, it won’t change the fact that he is my sunbae and I am here as his intern. Though I don’t think I need to explain anything to you, when you decide to attack me like this, I need to let you know that this is really wrong. We can talk without hurting anyone physically. You can use your mouth to speak and I can hear you well with my two fine ears. You don’t have to push me. I would really appreciate it if you don’t touch me. Don’t lay any of your fingers on me again. I don’t like it.” She says to her firmly. She doesn’t feel like she needs to be scared with them. Even if they want to harm her here, four vs one, she is so sure that she is well equipped with several martial arts that she took when she was back in high school. She won’t be defeated that easily but she knows that this doesn’t need to be taken that far. “Professional? Do you think I didn’t know that you spent almost a week with him at his filming site few weeks ago? That is what you called professional? Stupid girl! You’re entertaining him with your body, right? Do you think you can hide your real self behind your innocent looking face? I don’t think so. I am not that stupid to trust you.” Kendy throws another fist. Jasmine just smiles. “I am not asking you to trust me but the least thing you can do is to trust your own boyfriend. You should know him more than anyone else as his girlfriend. Kyungsoo oppa is not someone that immoral. I believe he will never cheat on someone he truly loves. He is not an easy man like how you picture him.” She replies looking at Kendy in disbelief. Suddenly Kendy feels like Jasmine is challenging her. She raises her right hand up as she wants to slap her right on her face.

 

 

“Shut up! Or I will..” Kendy doesn’t get to finish her words when suddenly the quiet bathroom is filled with a flushed sound coming from the close door at the very end. Someone is actually in the bathroom with them and no one realizes that. The four GMeteors members are all frozen. They thought they were all alone. A few seconds later, the door of the very end toilet is open. There is Taeyeon of SNSD coming out from there. She looks calm as if she didn’t hear anything. She goes to wash her hands by the sink. GMeteors are stepping back standing next to one another facing Taeyeon. They are shaking right now. Jasmine just stands there looking at them. She doesn’t say anything. “Or you will? Why don’t you finish your words? I am very interested to know.” Taeyeon says looking at them leaning her body at the sink crossing her arms comfortably. They start to look panic. “Please excuse us, sunbaenim.” Alice says as she pushes everyone to leave the bathroom immediately. “Stay right there.” Taeyeon raises her voice before approaching them stopping them from running away. She has a lot to say. GMeteors are now standing in front of the locked door. “Next time when you try to harass someone, make sure no one is around. You girls are so amateur. But I believe there is no next time for the four you. I have you girls marked. You are here to be an idol. I don’t think having a ‘gangster spirit’ in you is needed to be a successful singer. And I believe SM never supports the idea of bullying others. This is so ridiculous. Think a thousand times before doing something silly like this. And one more thing, what is your name?” She says pointing at Kendy. “My name is Kendy, sunbaenim.” She answers with her shaky voice. Taeyeon chuckles to hear the different tone from what she heard earlier. She was loud and now she looks so scared. “I have known Kyungsoo for years. I think I know who he really is. If you really are his girlfriend, you sure know what he will and won’t do in his life. Be careful choosing who you want to use in your storytelling. You might get yourself trapped in your own plan. Do you understand me?” Taeyeon gives her a light warning not to mess around. She nods multiple times. “Who is the leader?” Taeyeon asks them. Alice raises her hand. “You are responsible to stop your members from doing anything useless like this. I am going to watch you from far.” Taeyeon says to her looking straight in her eyes making sure she knows that she is not playing around. “Yes, sunbaenim.” Alice replies. “Jasmine is so nice and generous to entertain your childish act like this. But one thing you need to know, you sure don’t want to disturb a sleeping tiger. Now you may leave.” Taeyeon says to them. They all bow at her before rushing towards the door. It takes them a while to leave as they forgot that they locked the door earlier. They are again surprised to see who is there waiting not far from the female restroom.

 

 

Jasmine just looks at them without saying anything. Taeyeon smiles at her. “Unnie, how are you?” Jasmine greets her warmly. “I am wonderful. I watched your performance earlier. That was impressive.” She lets the younger girl know what she thinks about her. “Thank you unnie. I still have a lot to improve.” She says being humble as she packs all her stuff that got delayed because of the unexpected incident. Suddenly Taeyeon holds her hand. “How long have they done that to you? It seems like it is not new to you. You don’t look surprised at all.” She asks her without hiding the fact that she heard everything. She smiles bitterly. “It has been a while.” She replies. “Does anyone know? Does Kyungsoo know?” She asks her. She shakes her head. “No one knows. I don’t want to burden anyone.” She says being honest. “But is that real that she is Kyungsoo’s girlfriend? I never heard that he has a girlfriend. I don’t think he likes that type of girl. I have known him for years. I know what type of girls he likes. I am very sure that she is not the one. If it is you, I would have believed it. Honestly, I heard a lot of rumors about him but none of them was real. It was just assumptions from other people or the fans. It was never true. Even when I asked him myself, he told me that it was just a misunderstanding. And I know he didn’t lie. It is just his nature to be polite with others that people got a wrong idea of him. I guess people are excited to see him dating just anyone. So just merely talking or touching or looking, it can be a whole big issue. It can’t be avoided when he is always under a spotlight. I know you don’t want to burden anyone but Jasmine, if you let them do whatever they want to you, they will keep doing it. I don’t want you to get hurt.” She says looking so worried at this polite girl that she first met a few months ago when both of them were rehearsing with their dance teacher. She really likes how transparent she is without faking anything. She never acts to be someone that is not her. She is one true and honest girl. Taeyeon finds her very pure and likable. That is why she asked her to call her unnie and not sunbaenim like GMeteors do. “Don’t worry unnie, when the time comes, I will let him know. For now, I am doing okay. I’ll be fine.” She convinces her. Taeyeon can only smile. “Where are you going after this? Do you want to go somewhere with me?” She asks Jasmine. “I am sorry unnie. I can’t. We have some discussions to do later. Maybe next time, okay?” She lets her know. She nods. “Okay, let’s go. You’re done here, right?” She says to her. She nods. They both go out from the bathroom together. Outside there standing is Kyungsoo who is waiting for Jasmine. “Oh, there is Kyungsoo. Are you waiting for Jasmine?” Taeyeon says to him. He smiles as he nods. “Yes noona.” He replies. “Do you have time? Can I talk to you for a while?” She says approaching the standing man. He looks at Jasmine before nodding at Taeyeon. Jasmine lets them be. She starts walking to the front giving them space.

 

 

After talking to Taeyeon, it seems like Kyungsoo has a lot in his head right now. He keeps on looking at Jasmine but he doesn’t say anything. She lets him be as she takes a seat on one of the chairs in the meeting room. There are only both of them there along with Kang manager and Nam manager. She checks some emails she received earlier today and is currently responding to it one by one. About ten minutes later, Kyungsoo takes a seat on her left before pulling the chair she is sitting on closer to him. He grabs her left hand gently. “I am not sure what happened when I was not around. I am not going to force you to tell me the truth but one thing that I can promise you now is, no one can hurt you now. I am here to protect you. You are not alone. You have me. No matter what happens, to me you are more important than anyone else in my life right now just like my family. Whenever you feel like sharing something with me, don’t think twice. Just do it right away. I am here for you, not only for today but for every day of your life if you let me to. This is my promise to you.” He says looking deep into her eyes. It seems like Taeyeon told him something but not fully. She must have wanted Jasmine to tell him herself. She knows that she can trust him. She nods as she smiles putting her phone on the table. “Thank you oppa. With you here, I am at peace. Nothing is to be worried about.” She says to him. She has no idea which part of the story Taeyeon told him earlier. But the way he is trying to convince her right now, it seems like it was something serious. At that second, the other members start to enter the meeting room. The meeting starts over the lunch. It is to save the time they have right now. “You guys can comfortably eat while you listen to me. We have three major topics to be discussed today. Without wasting more time, we shall jump to the very first one. I am not sure if you guys are aware that LOVE has attracted so many attentions since the very beginning. So we are approached by so many companies to work with both teams, EXO and LOVE. We have picked some that we feel very interesting and different than others. So this company right here, they are known for their excellent work in home appliances but not only that, they are also specialized in electronic gadgets and vehicles. They don’t focus on one thing but they welcome difference which is very nice. They also send us the scenario of the CF they want to shoot next week. They want both EXO and LOVE to be their new ambassadors. Oh, did I tell you that we already accepted this deal?” HyunJoo clears everything up. Everyone just nods as they understand it from the way she told them.

 

 

“Though we have accepted the deal, they give us the freedom to change the concept. It is just that it will take more time. It can’t be done next week as scheduled. I think there is no major problem but this one. It has to do with Jasmine actually.” JiSoon continues to explain. Now all eyes go to one and only Jasmine, she is confused herself. “I am fine with me being not included in this project. I understand.” She says it out letting them know if that is the problem. The three unnies, JiSoon, ChoiHee and HyunJoo shake their heads. Now everyone is getting more confused. “You are chosen to be the main character of this CF and in the scenario, you have a few kiss scenes to do. That is the major problem.” HyunJoo continues to explain. Jasmine chokes onto the water she just drank. She is just too surprised to hear the complete story. Kyungsoo who is sitting next to her helps her by patting her back. He grabs some tissue before giving it to her. Everyone is worried to see how red she is right now after coughing for a while. “We expected this reaction. But the offer is just too nice to reject. That is why we are here to ask you formally, if it is fine for you to do it.” ChoiHee adds more. “Kiss scene? Me? Like a real kissing lip to lip?” She asks for a further explanation. The three unnies nod. She takes a deep breath before leaning back her body to the chair. Again, all eyes are on her. “Is that normal for people to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter