LOVE has Graduated!

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In her baby pink Nike tshirt and white pair of jeans, Jasmine is in the kitchen packing some foods to go. She makes some hot coffee for Kang manager so he will stay fresh driving all the way to Seoul. Her luggage is already in the living room along with her backpack. They decide to leave while it is still bright out there. The earlier they leave, the earlier they will arrive back home. “Jasmine, are you ready to leave now?” Kang manager asks her as he goes out from his bedroom carrying his backpack. She nods. “Go double check everything and make sure you don’t forget anything.” He suggests. “Okay.” She moves to go inside Kyungsoo’s bedroom looking around if she leaves something there. On the side table, she purposely leaves a hair oil spray for him to use. Other than that, she is pretty sure that she packed everything already. “Everything is packed. Nothing is left behind.” She says looking at the manager. “Okay, good. By the way, I made a call to Nam manager earlier, he told me that Kyungsoo is still currently shooting. They had some delay this morning because of some technical problems. I am not sure if you can see him or not.” He says letting her know. She nods. “I can just see him from far. Plus we can leave the lunchbox with Nam manager, right?” She says to him. He nods. “Yes, that is the plan. Shall we go now?” He asks her. She nods. “Let me carry that for you.” He says pulling her luggage along with the cool box where she packs the lunchbox for Kyungsoo and Nam manager. She also packs some snacks for them to munch on in the van later. “Thank you, dear house. I had a great time here. Please look after Kyungsoo oppa and Nam manager.” She says before leaving the closing door behind. It only takes them a few minutes to arrive at the filming site. Everyone looks so busy on the set. “There he is.” Kang manager says pointing at one area. She can see Kyungsoo is there doing some fighting scenes. He looks so professional flying some punches. “Do you want to go out and watch closer?” He asks her. She is surprised by the suggestion. “Is it okay to do that?” She replies. “Yeah, as long as we don’t make any noise, it is totally fine. Let’s go.” He says going out from the van. She follows behind. Both of them walk slowly approaching the set. Now they can clearly see how Kyungsoo is working as an actor. He doesn’t look like an idol right now. He is truly an actor. And as usual, he does his best.

 

 

 

Seeing how hard Kyungsoo is working, Jasmine realizes how hard it must be for him to be away from everyone and to work alone for the past almost five months now. And the fact that this is not the first time, she is truly amazed by him. No wonder he gets close with the co-stars because there is literally no one there except for their own people. They see each other almost every day so it is naturally for them to build such a good relationship despite it being man to man or woman to woman or man to woman. She understands why. She is mesmerized by how good he is at fighting scene. He was good in the drama using the sword but this time, he doesn’t have any weapon. He is literally fighting with his fists. He looks awesome. “He must be practicing hard to match all the movements with the villains. And I believe he did take some personal classes to master the fighting scenes.” She says to Kang manager who is standing next to her. He doesn’t leave her side even once. He nods. “Of course! He normally got himself signed onto the specific classes that he needed to complete the character. He works hard so it looks natural on the screen.” He lets her know. She nods. “I am so amazed by his dedication. That is why he is well accepted and known in this industry. He is talented and a very hard working young actor.” She adds more. “I agreed. Nothing comes without any efforts. He is acknowledged because of his own efforts. Honestly I am so proud of him.” He replies looking at where Kyungsoo is right now. “I am too.” She says to him. “Cut! Okay! That was good. Now let’s have a lunch break. We’ll start again after lunch.” The director announces to the actors and the staffs. From where Jasmine is standing, she can see Nam manager is approaching Kyungsoo giving him a water bottle before whispering something to him. He looks surprised then gloomy. But when Nam manager adds something more, his expression is brighter. He then looks around before looking at where Nam manager is pointing at. He waves happily at Jasmine who is standing there with Kang manager. He rushes and makes bigger steps. “Jasmine, you’re going back now?” He asks though he is already informed. She nods. “But after you eat your lunch, I pack some lunchbox for both you and Nam manager.” She says to him. “Aigoo. You don’t have to do that.” Nam manager says feeling touched. “It is okay. For one final time before I leave, I want to feed you two with something I cook myself. Let’s feed the hungry tummy.” She says turning around going back to the van.

 

 

 

“Eat slowly, oppa.” Jasmine says as she looks at Kyungsoo who is eating so quickly. The menu for today is brown rice, bulgogi and tofu soup. She also prepares some fresh fruits as a dessert. “It is delicious, Jasmine aa. Thank you so much. I have eaten it well.” Nam manager says as he goes out of the van giving some personal space for the two. Kang manager follows him behind. “Oppa, I made bulgogi extra. I put it inside the refrigerator. Make sure to finish it later, okay?” She says looking at her sunbae. He nods. “What should I do with myself now Jasmine aa?” He suddenly asks her. She is confused. “Having you around for the past four days, I feel so happy. I don’t know what I will do now that I have to wait for weeks before I can get to see you again. It will be hard but I know I have to be fine because I don’t want this girl to be worried about me. But can you promise me one thing while I am finishing my work here?” He says holding her right hand. She looks at him waiting. “Don’t go and see Paul when you are alone.” He says looking so serious. She is surprised to hear that from him. But she nods anyways. “Oppa, I can promise you that.” She says confidently. “Okay, now can I hug you?” He asks for a favor. She looks at him for a while before nodding. He pulls her into his arms for quite a while without saying anything. She also stays quiet. She just lets him hug her. They stay that way for a while. “Let me see your face.” He says letting her go. He stares at her looking at her eyes deeply. And she is doing the same thing. Her beautiful eyes always look so calming. He touches her face. “Take care of yourself. And please wait for me in Seoul. I’ll be back soon.” He says touching her right cheek. She nods still looking at him. Nam manager opens the door. “Kyungsoo ya, you have to let her go now. The filming will continue soon. You sure don’t want them to wait for you.” He says reminding him. “Okay hyung.” He replies as the door is closed again. “Fighting oppa! Don’t skip your meals. Please finish all the side dishes I made for you. I will see you soon. I’ll be in Seoul waiting for you.” She says smiling at him. He nods. “Thank you Jasmine. Come here.” He says pulling her again for a brief hug. He plants a kiss on the crown of her head. She just giggles because it is normally done by her cousins, her guardian angels. “I am sorry.” He apologizes. She shakes her head. “It is okay. Since you are now officially elected by my cousins to be my guardian angel, you have the right to do so. I am not used to it yet but I am okay. Don’t worry about it. Okay oppa, I think I better leave now. I don’t want to take more of your time. I’ll contact you once I reach the dorm. Stay healthy, okay?” She says packing up Kyungsoo’s and Nam manager’s lunchboxes along with a container of fresh fruits in one paper bag. Two flasks of hot coffee are there too to give them energy to continue working. He nods. “We should go now.” Kang manager sits on the driver side. She nods. Both Kyungsoo and Jasmine jumps out of the van from the passenger seats at the back. He opens the door for her. She hops in at the passenger seat next to the driver. “Take care Jasmine.” He says holding her right hand she puts by the rolled down window. She nods. “You too take care. Nam manager too.” She replies looking at them both. Suddenly Kyungsoo does an unexpected. He grabs her hand and kisses it. Both managers are frozen waiting for her response. Thankfully she just smiles. “I’ll see you soon.” He adds more. She nods. “Bye! Fighting!” She says as the van starts to move. Kyungsoo waves at her until the van is way too far to be seen. Nam manager pats his shoulder. “You’ll see her soon.” He says making him feel better. “I am going to really miss her.” He replies walking slowly back to the filming site.

 

 

 

 

As promised, today is the final assessment session for LOVE members. The day has finally come and they are excited and also very nervous to hear the whole review from the panels later. There will be BoA, Kangta and TVXQ. All of the members are now getting ready in one room specifically used for them to wear makeup and to do their hair. And also to wear their chosen outfits. It almost feels like getting ready for a concert or something like that. “How I wish Kyungsoo would be here on the final day of your assessment.” ChoiHee says to Jasmine who is fixing her shoes. She just smiles. “It is okay unnie. I know he is working hard there too. He can watch the recorded version later.” She says looking at the thinking unnie. She nods before patting her back. She is still that considerate young girl. “Good luck! I heard you will be the first one to perform later.” HyunJoo comes asking her. She nods. “Yeah, that is right. Thanks unnie.” She replies. About twenty minutes later, they are all waiting inside a big hall room for the panels to come. Present at this moment are the other groups under SM and that includes GMeteors too. Kendy is staring at Jasmine from her seat. She hates seeing how happy Jasmine is right now. She doesn’t look nervous at all. She still hopes that she will make some mistakes later because she is going to perform first. She quietly hopes for her failure. What a bad thing to think for others. “Hello everyone! Finally we have come to the final assessment test for LOVE. All of you progress a lot since the first time I saw all nine of you. Let’s not waste any time. We are ready to be amazed again today. Everyone is here to support all of you so don’t be too nervous to perform in front of a bigger audience today. Just relax and enjoy the stage. Okay LOVE?” BoA acts as the lead panels give some opening speech as she takes a look at their left side where all LOVE members along with EXO members except for Kyungsoo are sitting. They smile as they nod. The audiences are sitting on the right side of the panel. Most of them look so excited to watch the performances prepared by the nine girls. And some are feeling a little nervous for them too. Except for Kendy and her members, everyone is giving their full support to LOVE.

 

 

 

“Hello everyone. I am JiSoon. I am going to be the MC for our final assessment today. LOVE members randomly chose their own turns to perform today via the draw they made yesterday. The first one to perform today is Jasmine. I would like to welcome her on the stage. She is going to perform Gashina from Sunmi. Please give her applause.” JiSoon is standing at the corner of the stage as she stands in front of the audience introducing the first performer. At the backstage right now, Jasmine is waiting for the queue for her to go on stage. She is with the backup dancers unniedeul who she has been practicing with since two weeks ago. “Fighting!” She cheers everybody up. They all nod and smile at her. The light is off. She goes out to sit on the long table in the middle of the stage. That is w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter