Keeping A Secret..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Holding Jasmine’s hand clasping it together with his, Kyungsoo pulls her closer looking deep into her eyes. He smiles as her eyes twinkle showing her real feeling for him and it is unbelievable for him. She loves him too and it is just like a dream came true. “Jasmine, I love you so much. And I really want the whole world to know it. But I can’t be selfish. I need to protect you from any possible dangers and harms. I just want you to know that I am willing to sacrifice myself for you. I will never think twice to do so. That is how precious you are to me. I hope that you understand the only reason why I want our relationship to be kept away from the public until the day you graduate from LOVE is solely to protect you. Wearing the ring will attract a lot of unneeded disturbances from the reporters who have been waiting for a hot story from all of us. But I still want you to have something reflecting on our new relationship. That is why I came with the idea to make a charm and add it onto your bracelet. The ring, I am not permanently saying that you shouldn’t wear it but as far as I am concerned, they will bother you until you give them the answer they want once you appear in the public wearing an engagement ring. And I don’t want that to happen to you. It is not a comfortable space to be.” He says referring to the reporters. Jasmine is listening to him attentively. She nods. “You are such a very thoughtful fiancé. I agreed. Thank you for the charm. It is definitely more comfortable wearing it than the ring itself. I guess I can wear it to work as the CEO Jasmine but when I am the LOVE Jasmine, I will take it off. And I guess we have one more thing to do oppa. I don’t know what plan you have with your members and mine but I guess keeping this relationship a secret from them for the time being will help them a lot.” She says sharing what she has in mind. He is confused when he heard that. “What do you mean by helping them a lot baby?” He asks waiting for a further explanation from her. “You see, we have at least a year for me to officially complete my mission with LOVE. It is a pretty long time, oppa. Keeping a secret is not an easy task. I believe you know it well. It must be hard to keep your feeling hidden from me all these years because I felt the same way too. Let’s put ourselves in their shoes. If they knew about our relationship, it would surprise them and of course it is hard to act normal in front of the public. A slight awkwardness will be detected just like that. Let alone when they accidentally slip their tongue. We have eyes and ears everywhere, oppa. It is not that I don’t trust them. I do but I don’t want to put them in a very difficult situation. I don’t want them to feel responsibled of keeping this secret from others. Being clueless about the whole situation is better than covering it up by lying for us. Don’t you think so?” She asks for his response. He nods as he understands what she is trying to say. “Our kids will be super smart just like you, baby. You are really brilliant. I agreed. Let’s disclose it when the perfect time comes after LOVE graduated.” He makes his decision.

 

“Speaking about kids, I love them and I really want to be a mother one day when the perfect time comes. I don’t mind being a mother at a very young age. With family planning or without it, as long at the both of us are ready, I have no problems to carry the baby of ours. But oppa, I have something to say to you about this whole situation. You see, we are engaged now and we are two young adults. Wait, I need to be rational to send this message to you. I don’t know how to put it into words. But I just want you to know that….” Jasmine is trying to deliver what she has in mind to Kyungsoo without making him feel bad. “If you’re trying to say about sleeping together before the wedding, yeah sure, I can wait. Don’t worry about that. I can wait, okay? I won’t do anything to you. I won’t cross my boundary. It is not because I am scared that I will be beaten up to death by your cousins but I want the two of us to be ‘united’ after the wedding. It will be more meaningful that way. When the both of us are ready for it, it will eventually happen. So don’t think too much, sweetheart. I want to protect you. So my dear Jasmine, don’t worry about it. I understand and I also want the same thing. I will make you mine inside and out after the wedding. But I can’t promise you one thing.” He says looking very serious. “What are you trying to say oppa?” She starts to feel strange. He holds her hand tight. “I can’t promise that I can hold myself from showing my affection to you. I am used to holding your hands and pulling you into my arms. I can’t live effectively without doing so. And this pair of lips of yours, they are very irresistible. I won’t be able to stop myself from kissing you especially when you are right in front of me like now.” He says kissing her briefly on her lips. She giggles as she doesn’t expect that. “I don’t mind being kissed. I don’t mind you holding my hands and hugging me. But kissing will be a problem if there were clueless audience. Doing it in front of those who are aware of our relationship, it shouldn’t be a thing to be worried about. But of course, we need to respect others too. Let’s not make anyone feel uncomfortable to be around us.” She makes it clear for him to digest and remember. “You’re right! But I’ll be fine. As long as I have you by my side, I am good in and out. I love you so much Jasmine.” He says kissing her on her forehead. One of the most favorite parts that he loves to kiss is there on the forehead. “I love you too oppa. Hehe. It somehow feels so weird yet comfortable. Who knows that I will get to fall in love at 21? Mommy and daddy will be happy to know that I am getting married soon. Honestly they are the reason why I came clean and admitted that I had feelings for you more than what I thought I did.” She says as she starts to share what actually happened. He obviously looks very interested to know. Honestly it never crosses his mind that Jasmine will come to like him back. He was very sure that he needed to make her fall for him and next saying yes to his proposal. He was extremely surprised when she accepted and said that she loved him too. “May I know what happened, Jasmine? Since the first day I came here, the night where you shared about the messages your parents left for you in a dream, you never talked about it anymore. What happened after that? Did you find out their message for you? And how did you actually fall in love with me?” He asks her as he is getting himself ready to hear the whole story. He actually expected her to come and ask for his opinion again after that night but she never talked about it again. He thought that she might not want to talk about it again. But it doesn’t seem to be the reason.

 

“The truth is, since you came that day, not once did mommy and daddy not come to see me in my dream. They met me every single night trying to help me to figure out what I actually buried inside that I refused to admit. As my parents, they sure know what is going on with their daughter. Slowly they managed to make me realize something that I never thought I would have at this young age. I thought I was not ready. But they made me realize that it was not that I was not ready, I was actually didn’t realize that love has been there inside me for you. When I first found out that you were ‘dating’ someone, I was furious. I didn’t know why. I was scared of myself at that time. I never felt that way my whole life. That feeling was so strange to me. Though I looked fine, I was struggling inside. I was confused. I guess that was the first time my mind actually tried to let me know that I had feelings for you. But I kept on denying as I buried it deep inside me by questioning myself over and over again so I would never have time to admit it. Mama Yvonne tried to help me as I reached out asking for help that time. I was desperate for help. I didn’t know what was going on. I couldn’t handle it myself any longer. Maybe if you were reachable at that time, I might ask weird questions to you too. You will be attacked by the weird me. I don’t know. But as you know, I didn’t. Mama Yvonne was a very big help for me. She asked me tonnes of questions and I kept on answering. I guess she saw something in you when I talked about you. She kept on telling me to recheck about the real situation of your dating rumour but of course I didn’t. I was afraid. I was stubbornly scared. I don’t know but for once I became a coward Jasmine which is very weird. You know how I am always open with challenges but I guess it didn’t work that way this time around. With her help, I kept on saying to myself that it was not love. It was just a normal feeling towards an older brother though it was pretty strange. I knew that it was weird because I was not affected at all whenever my cousins told me that they were dating someone. I am in fact their cheerleader. But when it was about you, I couldn’t cheer you at all. I tried to but fail miserably. I keep on denying. It was because denying it was an easy exit for me. Until my parents came to help me find the truth, only then I was the brave me. They made me think that admitting my feeling is not a bad thing at all. Just like what Mama Yvonne told me, they asked me to do the same. And guess what? They were right! Few days ago, I didn’t feel sleepy but I kept forcing myself to sleep. Staring at the ‘sleeping’ you, I realized that I have already fallen for you. And do you remember the night you confessed to the ‘sleeping’ me? It was that same night. I was not sleeping. I was only pretending especially when I heard the approaching footsteps coming from your side. Yes, I heard it all.” Jasmine reveals everything because she knows that there is no reason for her to keep it away from Kyungsoo any longer. He deserves to know. He is surprised to know that. He looks at her with his eyes wide open. “You actually knew about my real feeling for the past few days?” He asks just to make sure. She nods. “Yeah, I could hear everything oppa, loud and clear. But don’t get misunderstood. I already admitted to myself that I fell for you before I heard your confession. So when you told me that you loved me that night, it was more like completing a puzzle. You and I are actually on the same boat and we both didn’t realize it until now. I had no idea that you were planning to propose to me this early. But I am glad you did. Just as you said, I can be a girlfriend slash fiancée to you right now as I will soon become a wife to you.” She says looking at him who now looks calm. He smiles wider this time.

 

“The love of my life, Jasmine, thank you for saying yes. I know that my plan was a surprise to you but can I ask another important question to you tonight?” Kyungsoo asks Jasmine as he holds her hands tightly. She lifts both of her eyebrows waiting holding his hands tighter. “You know I really want to make you mine as soon as possible. So I actually gave this a thought for the longest time and I feel like it is not a bad idea. I thought if you said yes to my proposal, this might be acceptable for you. I know the wedding ceremony will be held properly the earliest is after you graduate from LOVE but if I want us to register our marriage sooner than that, do you have any objection on that, baby?” He finally delivers his idea to her. He checks for her reaction on the topic. He feels relieved as he doesn’t see any discomfort on her face. She looks at her ring giving it a thought. Time passes by as she takes her time thinking about this one step that will change her future permanently. “It is not a bad idea, oppa. I think it is great. We are heading that way anyway, so I don’t see any difference doing it now or later. I don’t have any objection on that.” Jasmine gives her answer to her fiancé who is looking at her lovingly. He smiles wider. “Thank you sweetheart! I guess I need to find a suitable time to discuss this further with our elders. This is our future and they deserve to know our plan too. Their blessing is very important for us.” Kyungsoo then says looking at Jasmine who is now resting her head comfortably on his chest. “I have an idea. Actually it is my turn this year to host the Christmas party. My family will gather at the family house to celebrate it together. If it is fine for your family to come along and spend the time together, it will be the perfect time to break the news to everyone all at once.” She suggests looking up at him. He lowers his head as he steals a kiss on her lips. She looks at him with her eyes widely open. “I told you these are irresistible.” Kyungsoo defends himself as he touches her pair of lips. She can only giggle. “I don’t think my family will have any problem to spend their time with yours. We will be family anyways. But baby, do you normally take turns to host the Christmas party?” He asks as he is curious. She nods. “We do. Everyone will gather on Christmas Eve at one place. It is done either in America at my grandparents’ house, in Japan at my samchun’s, in Jeju Island at harabeoji’s or at my place. We take turns. And it happens that this year is my turn. With the wedding coming its way, I guess it is a wonderful coincidence. Don’t you think so oppa?” She asks. He nods as he smiles widely. “It really is. I just can’t wait to share the plan with everyone. And I really hope that they will give us their approval. I am just so excited to call you my wife, sweetheart.” He says being truthful and she can clearly see that in his beautiful eyes. “But we have to be prepared for any suggestions from them. They sure know the best option for us. I am fine waiting for a few more years if it is better that way. I want to know what your view on this.” Jasmine doesn’t want to spoil the mood but she sure knows that what she just mentioned is possible.

 

Kyungsoo n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter