With You by My Side..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh, she can answer any question without any problem? That is interesting. Let me ask you something, Jasmine. Did you ever have a boyfriend?” PG Kwon starts asking a weird question just for fun to see how Jasmine is going to answer it. She lifts one of her finger before saying. “It is a secret.” She giggles after that. “Do you have one now?” She asks again. She shakes her head without hesitating. “Do you plan to get one?” She asks another question. “Nope, I am too busy to think about it.” She answers firmly. Kyungsoo who is looking at her just smiling as it is the same answer she gave him. But he has no idea how many boyfriends she has ever had in the past. They never touched that topic at all. PG Kwon nods. “Does anyone have one?” She asks the other members. They immediately shake their heads that it looks so funny. “I guess everyone is trying their best to focus on this project. That is a very good thing to do. I am impressed.” She says as she is getting ready for the next shoot. “Okay boys, now you can join your intern. Please stand next to them. I’ll let you know what you should do.” She says as she is giving all nine members the direction. “So Jasmine, just casually lift your left arm and rest it around the back of his neck. Kyungsoo, look at her and wrap your right hand around her waist pulling her closer but not too tight. It is just enough to show that you are holding her, okay that is great. Jasmine, now slightly grabs his jacket with your right hand, it is wonderful. Kyungsoo touch her hand as if you are supporting her. Okay, this is perfect. Jasmine, your eyes are on me.” PG Kwon gives her full direction to all nine couples. The concept is EXO members are looking at their intern while they are posing next to their sunbae looking straight to the camera. Again, they are asked to change the pose slowly and only with small gestures. Jasmine has no problem doing a group photoshoot because she has done it many times before. The key point is not to overshadow anyone and just do what you are instructed to do. Being competitive is good but not too much until you are causing troubles to the photographers by not giving a full cooperation with the other models. “Everyone is doing amazing. This is great. You guys look beautiful and handsome. We have a final few more shots. Let’s count together. Five, four, three, two, one!” PG Kwon starts counting down and the staffs follow.

 

 

“That was a wrap!” PG Kwon leading the other photographers gives the cue as a sign that the photoshoot is finally done. Finally! Everyone is clapping their hands, some others are jumping around showing their excitement and gladness. “Good job Jasmine!” Kyungsoo says to Jasmine offering her a high five. She immediately accepts it. “You have worked hard oppa!” She replies as she smiles wider. She is glad that the photoshoot has come to its end without any unwanted incidents. Thankfully everything is done smoothly as everyone tried to give their best cooperation for it. It was a fun photoshoot. “It is always enjoyable working with EXO and to work with LOVE for the first time, it doubles the fun. You guys did amazing. I wish you all the best for your debut.” PG Kwon says to the two groups as she packs her stuff to leave the set. Everyone is bowing to the photographers and the staffs those who work hard behind the scenes. If it is not for them, this photoshoot is impossible to be done. “Girls, since all of you are wearing the same outfits, why don’t you try performing Tempo in it as a practice?” Suho suddenly suggests something. LOVE members are looking at each other. They all nod. “It is a good idea but can we do it here?” SooYeon asks pointing at the area. “Of course! It won’t take that long, right? Let’s see how much you have progressed.” Kai comes to watch too. LOVE members take their place and when Tempo starts playing, they dance right away. Kyungsoo who has no idea what is happening is dumbfounded to see the girls are dancing to their song. He is even more surprised to see how good they are. His focus only belongs to one particular person, Jasmine. The boys are doing the fan chants and the girls can’t stop laughing because they sound so funny. “Isn’t she good?” Nam manager asks Kyungsoo though he already knows the answer. “She is perfect.” Kyungsoo replies with a big smile on his face while his eyes are still on her. Seeing the beautiful girl doing his part, he feels so lucky. He can’t stop smiling. Both Nam manager and Kang manager exchange look. They smile at each other.

 

 

It has been a while since the last time they got to eat together as a whole group, both EXO and LOVE decide to have dinner at a Chinese restaurant close to where they did the photoshoot earlier. It is their opportunity to have a break especially with Kyungsoo around. He has to leave again later to the filming set. He has a few more weeks to wrap up the filming and he can’t wait for it. They are starving after a long day of photoshoot. Jasmine orders Jjampong (spicy seafood noodle) while Kyungsoo goes for Jjajangmyeon (black bean noodle). Though the restaurant is pack, their service is pretty quick. They don’t really have to wait for a long time for their food. It is such a great restaurant especially for the starving them. “You’re going back straight away to the filming campsite after this oppa?” Jasmine asks Kyungsoo. He nods showing his sad face. She just smiles. “Fighting!” She says to him. He smiles to the always positive girl. “By the way, when did you start practicing Tempo? I was just too surprised to see how good you were earlier.” He lets her know what he feels. “It was about a week ago, we started learning the whole choreography by ourselves and when we had time, we practiced it together. It was fun to finally get to perform together as a whole group. For the past few months, the assessment was only done alone. But starting from this week, we also have a group performance and we are looking forward to it. We are pretty excited actually.” She shares what she thinks about it. Kyungsoo can see how excited she is right now. He is glad to see that. “To see the smile on your face, that is enough to make me feel good. What are you doing tomorrow?” He suddenly asks. “Actually I suddenly have two days off. I purposely didn’t make any plans for tomorrow because I wanted to focus on the presentation I originally got to do this Monday. But the class is cancelled for one whole day on Monday because the lecturers have an urgent meeting to attend. So everything is postponed to the end of this month. I just got the email earlier. So I am still thinking what I should do to spend my two off days the best way I can.” She answers without thinking much telling him her schedule. She normally plans what she will be doing ahead of time so she doesn’t have any time to waste. When things like this happen, she is clueless. But she will surely spend it wisely. She just needs to think creatively.

 

 

“Let me see if everyone is here.” Kang manager says as he starts counting. Choi Hee helps him too. They need to double check to make sure no one is left behind. “Okay, everyone is here.” She says. “Except for Kyungsoo, everyone will go back to the dorm by bus.” Kang manager lets them know as Kyungsoo has to leave to the filming set again tonight. “Oppa, take care! I’ll see you again. Make sure to eat well. Okay?” Jasmine says as she leaves to the bus joining her members like she normally does without Kyungsoo by her side. Kyungsoo has nothing to say as something is bothering his mind right now. He only nods seeing her climbing the steps of the bus and goes missing inside it. “Hyung, can I talk to you for a while?” He pulls Nam manager to the side. “What is wrong Kyungsoo ya?” He asks as he can see how restless he is right now. “Can I bring Jasmine to the filming set for two days? She has nothing planned for tomorrow and Monday.” He asks for the permission to tag her along with him. The manager thinks for a while. To see how serious they look, Kang manager comes approaching. “Is there any problem?” He asks. Nam manager then explains to him what is happening. “Oh, I think it is not a problem. But have you asked Jasmine? Is she okay to join you? It is a long trip. You need to ask what she thinks about it too.” He asks Kyungsoo. He shakes his head as he didn’t get to ask her earlier. “Aigoo. Let me get her. Wait here for a minute.” He says giggling as he goes to the bus and calls for Jasmine. She is surprised to be suddenly called. She leaves her backpack behind and goes down from the bus. “Yes?” She asks standing next to Kyungsoo. He looks at her breathing in before presenting his idea. “I plan to bring you with me to the filming set for two days. I kept thinking about it once you mentioned about the two days off you have. Do you want to join me?” He asks nervously. She thinks for a while. “As long as I am not bothering you, I am fine with that.” She answers genu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter