She is my Bride..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyungsoo and Jasmine are waiting by the side for the next set to be ready. Their make-up is fixed in the meantime. Her hair is doing fine so she doesn’t need to fix it. They spend their time talking to each other. They both are thankful that no awkwardness is detected despite this being their first time meeting each other again after a while. This reunion feels very nice. “Isn’t the gown heavy?” He suddenly blurts out an unexpected question. She laughs as she finds his question funny. Even Ji Soon and Hyun Joo who are there handling some works are also laughing as they can hear the question clearly. “Kyungsoo, that is a very funny question.” Choi Hee who is sitting typing something on her laptop says to him. She can hear it too. “Oppa, it is not heavy at all. It might look big and uncomfortable but it is made to be worn without any difficulties. I just need to watch my steps because of the length. Other than that, this gown is as pretty as it looks. It doesn’t make me feel awkward walking in it which is good.” She shares what she thinks about her wedding gown. Hers is more to a simpler gown, some of her members wore a bigger one. It is personally chosen for them based on their appearance. Jasmine’s height and figure play the main reason of why she is chosen to wear this dress. She really likes hers a lot. It is simple yet elegant. And the most important thing is it is not that difficult for her to walk around. She can walk around without any helps. For JaeHwa and YeWon for example, they need someone to hold the long trail of their dresses. As a result, they just spend most of their time sitting down and they only come out when it is their turn to shoot. But Jasmine can’t deny the beauty of their wedding gowns is really impressive. Kyungsoo takes a look at her again. “I am going to say it again. You will look stunning in your dress on your wedding. Seeing you right now is like a rehearsal for the actual day. You will be a very beautiful bride on your special day. I believe your family will be awed to see you in your choice of wedding dress. I hope I can witness that too.” He says what he has in his mind. She smiles looking at the suddenly emotional oppa.

 

 

“Oppa, why do you look like a father who is going to let his daughter off to get married? I can clearly see that sadness in your eyes and you are obviously unprepared to let me go. Have you started imagining me walking down the aisle? Aigoo. Stop it now. I am only twenty one, oppa. It won’t happen that soon, trust me. I am too busy to even think about being in a relationship right now. But for the invitation to my wedding - only God knows when it is going to happen-, as long as you are willing to come, I will definitely invite you to my meaningful day. For now, relax! I am not in a position to get married any soon. You know how busy I am at this stage of my life. So let’s throw that image in your head of the window. It is not needed at this very moment. I am single and not ready to mingle.” Jasmine says to Kyungsoo without thinking much. All she knows right now, marriage is still far away from her priority. She has a lot in her hands right now that is way more important than her wedding. It will happen but she has no idea when it will be. She doesn’t want to make it a big issue as she is not ready to deal with it yet. For her, she is still too young to think about it. The road is still very long for her to reach that point in her life. Kyungsoo just smiles as he is listening to her trying to convince him that he will definitely be invited to her wedding. But why does he feel an uninvited pain inside? But he quickly chases the feeling away by taking a deep breath.

 

 

“I think everything is ready now. Please call Jasmine and Kyungsoo in. The set is ready.” PG Kwon informs one of her staffs. A minute later, both of them come approaching her. They are ready to be briefed for the next session of photoshoot. “Okay, for the next slot, we will be doing it inside the track. The cameraman and I will ride this cart and we will be taking your pictures as we move. Oh, your video will also be recorded as we spin around you two slowly. It is for the behind the scenes or maybe the team will make something out of it. And as I say all the time, be natural. Don’t be nervous. Treat us like your good friends but in this case, I want you two to treat us as if we are not here. Ignore us. Please act as if you two are alone without us around you. Stay in the character up until I say ‘cut’. Okay?” PG Kwon carefully explains. Though this is not the first time, she makes sure she makes a simple briefing before every shoots she is taking. That is the work ethic that she has been practicing from the early years she started working as a professional photographer. It gives her and the models connection and it makes the work done smoothly without any unneeded delays and arisen problems. She believes that the relationship between the one who is taking the pictures and the ones who are taken their pictures is very important. So she always makes sure that they have a good ambience during the photoshoot. She doesn’t like too much formality during work. She prefers a friendly and good interaction between them.

 

 

Both Jasmine and Kyungsoo nod as they look at where PG Kwon was pointing earlier. There is this random roundish track in the middle of garden like set. It looks like a miniature of train track. It looks adorable. The garden made by the staffs looks so real. It is really pretty. With different types of flowers everywhere, it looks fascinating. “Let’s see how it looks like with you two inside there.” PG Kwon gestures them to enter the space prepared for them to stand. Kyungsoo then helps Jasmine with her dress so she won’t accidentally trip. They safely stand where they should be standing. And they look perfect. PG Kwon is discussing with the cameraman that will be taking the video. Both Kyungsoo and Jasmine still have no clue what emotion they need to portray this time. They are still waiting for the explanation. For Jasmine, she already likes the idea as flowers are everywhere. This set is definitely her favorite so far. “It is pretty, right? Kyungsoo says to her. She nods as she smiles wide. “This is perfect! I love it.” She replies looking at him with a beautiful smile on her face. He is smiling back at her. It is the smile that he has been missing a lot. “Don’t they look great inside the garden made for them?” PG Kwon says as she takes her place on the provided moving cart getting ready to capture the moments. The staffs all agree with her. “Oh, this time what is the theme? What should we portray?” Kyungsoo decides to take a lead to ask the photographer.

 

 

PG Kwon smiles before she laughs. “Oh I almost forget about it. I am just too excited to start taking your pictures because you two look perfect together. Okay, so this time I want you two to show me the real meaning of true love from your perspective. I want to see love in your eyes. Kyungsoo, please treat Jasmine as your precious bride that you really love and adore. And Jasmine, don’t treat him like an oppa like you normally do. For this moment, treat him like a lover. He is here to make you his wife. Kyungsoo, Jasmine is your future wife. Jasmine, Kyungsoo is your future husband. You two love each other a lot. From this very second, be in love with each other. Stay in love until I say cut. Can you two do that for me?” She starts explaining what they have planned for their session. Kyungsoo nods without any hesitation as usual showing his professional side. “I will try my best.” Jasmine replies with a smile on her face. “That is wonderful. And I would like to remind you two again that this is going to be a one shot kind of filming, so please do your best. Can we start now?” She asks the two beautiful people in front of her. “Can you give me two minutes? I want to talk with Jasmine for a while.” He suddenly asks for permission. “Yeah, sure. Just let me know when you are ready to proceed with the photoshoot.” She replies. She understands that they need the time to digest the character. Jasmine has no idea what he is going to talk about. He looks pretty serious right now.

 

 

Kyungsoo slowly grabs both of Jasmine’s hands. She looks at him lifting both of her eye brows silently asking him what is going on. “Do you trust me?” He asks her. ‘Trust? Why are we talking about that at this very moment?’ She says to herself. “Do you believe me?” He asks again with a similar question. ‘What is going on with him? What kind of question he is asking me? Aren’t we supposed to start the shoot now?’ Again, she is talking to herself. He realizes th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter