The Full House Tour begins..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jasmine pushes open the other sliding doors left and right again with the same three white flowers they saw earlier. This time, this door leads them to the inside of the house. Everyone drops their jaws to see the interior of the house except for Kyungsoo. He only looks at it with his eyes wide open. She doesn’t realize that until she turns around to start talking again. “Is this a castle or a palace? Are you a princess?” JoEun asks her a question Jasmine never expected at all. She shakes her head. “No, I am not. I am just a daughter of my mommy and daddy.” She innocently answers. She then smiles looking at the amazement expressed on their faces. They look just like Sarah when she brought her here for the first time. “Oppa, are you okay?” Jasmine touches Kyungsoo’s hand asking him. He is surprised to feel that gentle touch. He immediately nods. “You don’t look good. Do you feel sick somewhere?” She asks more. He breaks a smile. “I am really fine.” He grabs her hand to ensure that he is okay. She nods looking at him. There is Park Imoo waiting for them inside. “This is Park Imoo, Park Ajusshi’s wife. She comes here once in a while to help me taking care of this house.” She introduces her to them. “Thanks to Jasmine, I got to work here. She has helped my family a lot. She is one precious lady. We are lucky to have known her. She is a sweetheart.” She says to them. To this statement, they nod in agreement. “Aigoo, Imoo. Don’t say that. You make me feel embarrassed. How are you?” She asks her. “I am good. We can talk more later. Go give your friends a house tour. After that, all of you can have a breakfast. I cooked something simple for you.” She lets her know as she looks at everyone who has their eyes wandering around the house. They must be excited to look around. “I doubt it to be simple. Thanks Imoo. That is so sweet of you. It has been long since the last time I ate what you prepared for me.” She says to her before approaching the others. “Okay guys, I think it is better for me to give all of you a house tour before anything else, right? It is to avoid anyone to get lost in here. Or if you want to rest first, I can show you the room right away. We can do the house tour later. What do you think?” She gives them the options she can offer right now. “I don’t think I can wait for the house tour. This looks more like a mansion to me. I want to explore this place as soon as possible. After the house tour, we can have a peaceful rest.” Sehun suggests. The other members seem to be on the same page with him as they all nod with a smile on their faces. Jasmine looks at them smiling too. “Okay, let’s do the house tour real quick.” She says to them. “Jasmine, don’t rush. Take your time. I believe we all are very excited to explore everything.” Kyungsoo says comforting her as he holds her hand briefly. She smiles at him before looking at everyone else who looks really happy right now.

 

“The first thing that you see as you enter the house is this area right here. It shows how we are happy to host the guests who are invited to join us in this house. I think for those who enjoy drinking, this will be your favorite spot. This is a personal mini bar where you can make your own cocktails. We have plenty of different types of drinks you can use. And this one is a refrigerator specifically for alcoholic drinks.” Jasmine starts the tour by explaning this area. She is standing in the bar area. She opens a built in refrigerator on her left that is taller than her and the view is pretty mesmerizing. They can see all different types of maekju (beers), makgeoli (rice wine) and soju of many different brands. It looks like a heaven for those who love to drink. “On my right is where we keep choices of wines. The red ones are on the left and the white ones are on the right side. I don’t know much about it but I heard that the older it is, the better it tastes. Is that true?” She asks looking at the experts. Sehun and Xiumin are smiling as if they agree with what she just said. “But this bar is not for alcoholic drinks only, as you can see, we have a coffee machine right here too.” She says pointing at the coffee machine looks very professional in their eyes. “Xiumin oppa, you will love this corner a lot as you can also make your own coffee. Do you know how to use it?” She asks him. He shakes his head. “I have a simple one at home. This is my first time seeing this machine. It looks complicated though.” He says being honest. She smiles. “I will teach you. It is not as hard as it looks. You can show us your barista side. Maybe I can learn something from you. Hehe. We keep different types of coffee seeds, tea bags and tea leaves in this cabinet right here.” She says opening the built in upper cabinet. “You can use everything here. All the cups and glasses are well kept at this side of the cabinet. We purposely put some on the counter too, to reach it quickly. You can get the go to paper cups in the next cabinet. Just in case you want to bring a cup of coffee to go. You can get it from here.” She explains everything that she feels needed. She then turns to look at them. “Can I have a glass of cocktail please?” Sehun is sitting on the high chair in front of the half moon shaped marvel counter. “I can make you one if you want to. I don’t drink but I know how to make some of the easy recipes to make cocktails. I learnt it from my uncles.” She says making the others surprised to hear it. “I should try one later.” Sehun says to her. She just nods. “Okay, now let’s move to the next area of this house.” She says walking towards the area they believe a formal living room but it looks different and unique where it is built as if it is an indoor swimming pool but without water in it. A white sofa sets is filling the area with colourful cushions as a statement on top of them. There is a simple round metal coffee table in the middle where some magazines can be seen. A mini wooden stairs is put in between sofas. A modern fireplace is there to complete the look of the living room. On top of the high ceiling is a big simple yet elegant chandelier hanging. It makes the house looks even more special. A shiny black grand piano is placed next to the big high ceiling glass window.

 

 

“This is our formal main living area. Just to let you know that this is where my grandparents, uncles and aunties usually spend their time talking.” Jasmine shares with them. “This is for elders. So hyungdeul, you guys can hang out here.” Kai jokes around. Xiumin and Lay glare at him. “Anyone can sit here. I believe they love being here because it is closer to the mini bar where they can get a cup of coffee without moving much. It is nothing to do with their age. Even I enjoy sitting here talking with them. So everyone is very welcome here.” She says to them avoiding any fights. “If we go to this area, you can see an extra long dining table which can fit up to 24 people at once. It is the same number of my whole family both Koreans and Americans when we all gather. So everyone can eat together all at once. But I think we need to figure out something when my cousins find their partners. We need to make it longer to fit everyone. No one should be left out.” She says explaning why the dining table is longer than usual. It is custom made. Just like the sofa, the dining table and the chairs are also white in color. It looks neat and clean. They find it very practical. They also can see another long wooden dining table with bench seating outside of the house where the terrace is. “Do you eat outside there often too?” Chen asks her. She nods. “When the weather is nice, we do eat out there. You can go there from this sliding door.” She shows them the way. Seeing the indoor and outdoor dining area, it gives them two different feeling. The outdoor one gives them more of American style while the indoor one is more to Korean one. “You don’t separate the dining room from other area. Is there any reason for that?” Lay asks her. That is such a very unique question to ask. “It is one of the ways to make this area looks more spacious and at the same time, we prefer a more accessible place like this. Like you can eat your dinner here and move to the living area to grab some coffee. It will make you feel like you are in the same area without having to move much. You can see everyone from here so you know what the others are doing. It is all about it. Open area like this makes us feel like there is no unnecessary wall among the family.” She says as she moves to one of her favorite spots. “This is where I spend most of my time when I am here.” She says as she slides the door open. “OMG! You have a very beautiful kitchen.” Kyungsoo says to her as he looks around. This is the most excited face he shows today. “We need a big kitchen as we have a very big family. Or it is just an excuse to have a more comfortable space to move around the kitchen.” She says giggling. They can see a whole white kitchen. It looks really nice to see. A big counter is in the middle where few high stools can be seen. They can cook there too as there are two electronic stoves there. “This refrigerator is for drinks and some snacks like chocolate bars and some ice creams.” She says opening one of the two big white refrigerators. They are wowed to see a heaven of snacks. “And this is for foods like fruits, fresh goods and everything. And this fridge right here is where we normally put the frozen goods like meats and other stuffs. Just a mild warning, we have many refrigerators and fridges in this house.” She explains opening it one by one. They are just surprised to see it.

 

 

“Back here is our pantry where we put extra foods and drinks, some snacks like chips, extra cereals, some baking ingredients, some kitchen utensils and everything.” Jasmine brings them to go to the pantry which is connected to the kitchen. “It looks like a mini mart to me.” HeeYoung says as everything is properly organized on the big tall wooden shelfs. “You can come here from the kitchen itself or you can use this door right here.” She slides the hidden door open and it brings them to another area of the house. It is a big hallway. On their left is a long white bar connected to the wall with some more high stools. Before they even get to ask, Jasmine is ready to explain. “As you can see, this is our breakfast corner. This is where we keep the cereals and milks.” She explains as it is obviously written on the wall. ‘Breakfast Corner’ is beautifully written there. They look confused to see the empty bar but it doesn’t last. “If you push this button right here, this will be revealed.” She says pushing a button on the very left. They are dumbfounded to see varieties of cereals in glass jars welcome their view. It is like a hidden storage for cereals. “We have selection of cereals, there are some sweet ones, there are also the bland ones, some healthy choices and some are not that healthy. It is up to you to choose. And in this mini refrigerator right here, we normally have choices of milk. But for today, we only have fresh milk. I will buy more tomorrow.” She says closing it properly. “I feel like I am living in the future to see all this surprises in your house.” Xiumin expresses his real feelings. She just smiles. “Is this the ramyun machine that is used in the convenient store?” YoonHee asks and all eyes follow to where she is pointing at. Beside the breakfast corner, there is a cabinet where it is specifically used for ramyun machine. “It is.” She answers shortly. “You have one in your house? This is daebak!” JaeHwa expresses her shock as she loves ramyun a lot. Jasmine nods. “Let me tell you a story behind it. My American cousins love ramyun so much but whenever they come to Korea, they don’t really have the opportunity to go out just to grab ramyun in the convenient store. They always wanted to try it. So my cousins in Japan surprised them by purchasing one when they came over two years ago. That is why we have one right here.” She explains as she rubs her head shyly. “We should have brought some ramyun with us.” Baekhyun says in disappointment. “Don’t worry about that.” She says pushing a button on the wall. Just like where the cereals are nicely hidden, they have another secret storage for ramyun. They start to laugh to see varieties of ramyun in there. “Actually you can make other stuffs too using this machine. You can make instant eomuk ttang (fishcake soup), the instant carbonara tteok (carbonara rice cake) and other varieties. We have some here. And under this cabinet, you can grab the wooden chopsticks and the aluminium square bowls to use to cook the food. You can grab some eggs in the mini fridge too.” She says showing it to them. “I love this house already. I am glad that we got to stay here for a week. Thanks Jasmine for allowing us to stay.” Chanyeol says to them. “It is an honor for me to host wonderful people like you guys in this house. Seeing how positive all of you are right now, I am a bit relieved to suggest this house to be where the vacation venue is. I was very nervous actually. But now I am excited to show you guys around. Shall we continue the tour?” She says to them. They all nod with big smile on their face. Kyungsoo is looking at her with eyes filled with a feeling he hides from her.

 

 

Jasmine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter