Curiouser and curiouser...

...What the hell is happening?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Track 19 | Track 20 | Track 21

 

It was hard to eat dinner last night with Baekhyun without having to ask the questions she couldn’t ask Minhee—which were also questions she couldn’t ask Baekhyun either. The only question that made it out was the first question she had asked Minhee yesterday—what his work was. As his head housekeeper truthfully answered, he really was an apprentice at his father-in-law’s company. Rara was not so knowledgeable in the world of business but from the way Baekhyun talked about the company, it was huge and well-known in the marketing industry. That explains the riches and royalty that Baekhyun has been enjoying. Other than that follow-up information, Baekhyun had diverted the topic by asking Rara about the painting and about her journey as a Biologist. She had her fair share of stories to tell while Baekhyun had it in him to listen to her.

Some questions ought to be asked but they weren’t that close and her skin was no thinner than a strand of hair; it was already difficult mustering the courage needed to ask him those questions.

And anyway, she really wasn’t the type to pry into someone else’s life. She was here for the dare; she was here for her passion. Not to play detective and find out everything about Baekhyun.

But man, how she craved concrete answers—it would at least give her a sense of security.

 

Today, she estimated she was about 30% done with her painting.

In Rara’s canvas, you can see a person who wore matching pajamas and an eye mask which ironically, had two holes for the person to see; defying the sole purpose of the eye mask. The person’s expression was filled with surprise and amazement as he stared into his palms that were dripping with galaxy slime, as some parts of his body were. His left elbow is lifted a wee bit, showing a little bit of aggression towards another pair of arms trying to shake him. The right shoulder was higher as well, trying to shove a hand that also tried to jolt him.

Sometimes, the dreamers finally wake up.

Don’t wake me I’m not dreaming.

The person is awake from slumber, as suggested by the sleeping attire. The galaxy slime depicts something out of this world, but something possible, nevertheless. The arms and hands trying to agitate the person is under the impression that the main subject is just dreaming but clearly the person is not. The holes in the eye mask represent the mindset that he is dreaming but in reality, he’s not. As unusual and unreal it seems to be for your hands to be dripping in a gloop of stardust and nebulas, it is possible. Sometimes, the dreamers finally wake up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter