Acceptance

...What the hell is happening?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TRACK 111 | END GAME (feat. Future & Ed Sheeran) by Taylor Swift

 

He was right.

He was definitely right.

It was also obvious that once she had a taste of his blood, the desire would spread like wildfire, as her grandmother had explained. He better have a great amount of self-control or you shouldn’t be standing next to each other within a ten-meter radius.

Realizing that they are in a forest, Rara let out a little laugh. “Too easy.”

“Huh? What’re you talking about?”

“This is a forest. I’d like to see you go through something even harder.” Rara dared. “It’s easier to hold me back in the woods, where there’s not a single furniture present. You wouldn’t want to—”

“With over a year waiting around for you, Rara, I’d do it with or without sheets.” Baekhyun said casually, his silver eyes glimmering despite the bright afternoon. He raised his hands innocently. “Honestly speaking.”

Rara was surprised by his remark, and then she frowned. “Well, there’s my answer. If you can’t stop me, who the hell will?”

“I think you’re forgetting that despite the fact I am a wolf, I am still one of your closest friends. I still respect you as much. I wouldn’t do it if you didn’t want to. It’s like taking advantage of a drunk person. I know better than that, Rara. And you know it.”

Now that Baekhyun showed maturity, Rara was curious how he’ll react if she actually did taste his blood. However, her instincts naturally punched her in the gut as a sign of opposition, trying to tell her to think in a more logical way. First of all, they were in the forest. She couldn’t even imagine what would happen if the worst-case scenario turned into a reality. Second, the idea that she was his mate even made it impossible to think that Baekhyun would actually want to hold her down. Think about it. What was wrong with both of them getting intimate? They were meant for each other—they needed each other. Only Rara was not too keen on the idea because it was in her nature not to indulge in things outside her comfort zone...and because they are friends.

“It’s still a no, Baekhyun.” Rara decided. Her eyes turned into a less saturated hue of red indicating that her emotions were kept at bay. “You have to think about it, I mean—”

All of the sudden, Baekhyun lifted his fist and swiftly sent it straight to the trunk that Rara was leaning on but before his knuckles clashed with the wood, Rara caught his fist with one hand and snickered. “Trying to draw blood, Baekhyun?” Baekhyun smiled at her eagerly, as she let go of his fist. “Nice try.” She complimented. “Your blood may taste like my dream drink, but hey, my freedom tastes even bette

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter