Real or Not Real?

...What the hell is happening?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TRACK 113 | CRUEL (feat. ZAYN) by Snakehips

 

Baekhyun’s back collided harshly with the earth. He leaned back his head and groaned in pain. Furiously, Chanyeol grabbed him by his shirt. “I always knew you liked my sister, Baekhyun.” He snarled. “Don’t use imprinting as an excuse to call her yours.”

“What are you talking about? I wouldn’t do that, especially to her!” Baekhyun reasoned, searching the wild eyes of his best friend. “However, she really is the one, Chanyeol. I—” Baekhyun’s eyes widened as Chanyeol lifted his arm so fast, about to punch him; he rolled over to his side just in time before Chanyeol’s fist landed on his face.

“And you didn’t tell anyone that you imprinted on her?” Chanyeol stood up, his hands balling into fists. “Because you knew, didn’t you? That we wouldn’t approve of it!”

“No, it’s not like that Chanyeol, let me exp—!”

 

Sweet. Really Sweet.

This is really good. Strawberries are delicious.

You’re getting along well.

These were the words that ran inside Rara’s head while she finished one bottle of flavored milk after another. The second her body asked her to get off the damn chair and minimize the distance between her and Baekhyun to zero, her mom and her grandmother rushed to her and held her down, pulling out one carton of milk after another, compelled her to hold each one and with a bit of force, made her empty them one by one. The feeling of desire was really strong; it hit her like a big yellow school bus. But because Baekhyun’s presence was no longer in the same room and that she was given something to battle the metallic taste of blood, it became bearable.

But then suddenly, there was a ringing in her ears.

She needed to be somewhere. Somewhere near.

She stood up abruptly, turned around, and saw through their window that two wolves were fighting—one was aggressively offensive while the other dodged its attacks.

The one with the chestnut-colored fur was her older brother—the one who kept swinging his open jaw, trying to get a chance to sink its sharp teeth into the other.

And the one who kept evading was none other than Baekhyun, in his silver fur.

“What the hell? Omma, you said they were just talking! What the hell are they—” Rara stepped forward, but Ahyoung held her by the arm. “Don’t interfere, Rara. It’s between wolves. It’s none of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter