Enter: The Boss

...What the hell is happening?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Track 07 | Track 08 | Track 09

 

Instantly, Mr. Byun’s office made her feel unexpectedly comfortable. The combination of beige and dirty white furniture and decorations inside his office were very soft to her eyes—it made her feel warm inside.

“Good morning, Miss Park.” A steady male voice said. “Please take a seat.”

Standing behind the polished oak desk was a surprisingly young man—about her age—maybe two or three years older? He had jet black hair and piercing brown eyes that resembled mud baths. His build was normal—not too thin and not too bulky. She tried to force it at the back of her mind since it seems wrong to admire your potential future boss too much, but he was gorgeous. He was gorgeous. Her mind had to say it the second time because once wasn’t enough.

She quickly walked over to the empty seat in front of the desk as Baekhyun also took a seat.

“Good morning, Mr. Byun.” Rara greeted abruptly. She gripped the edges of her folder.

“You’re about my age, you can just call me by my first name.” Baekhyun gave her a small smile. Not wasting any time, Baekhyun jumped to the interview. “So you just graduated from college,” he said. “A Biologist, huh? What about med school?”

“I’m taking a break before I go to med school.”

“So you chose this job as your pastime?”

Getting to do art was a pastime, her favorite even, but it’s probably an insult to agree to Baekhyun’s remark. “No, I believe that I have been on Mother Earth’s radar for too long, I think this job might just be what I need to show that my abilities do not lie solely on brightening up anything that involves life through medical study, but also through my artistic talent,” She was staring at the robust structure of the oak desk that lie before her, then she remembered Kyung Mi had told her to look into the interviewer’s eyes to promote sincerity. So she swiftly shifted her eyes to Baekhyun, who was already staring at her. It was easier to stare at a person when you’re talking about something you’re passionate about. “It’s something that I’m not supposed to keep in the shadows. I might as well give it a chance to shine before I throw it to shade when I go into med school.” Rara cleared . “I think—I know this job is my calling.”

Baekhyun grinned at her impeccably. “I hear the passi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter