It was Love (Kyungsoo)

Imagines of EXO

Joyeeta's family choose Shin family's first son to get her married with. Joyeeta was fine with it, it's like she has no bf so for whom she would say no to the marriage. She saw the boy for once, she heard that he manage's their family business, he has a younger brother and who happens to be a model. Joyeeta didn't meet him yet but she also heard that after marriage he also live with them. 

 

Ten days were left to the marriage, everything was ready and the media was making it big fuss after all Shin's family's first son's marriage but they tried to hide it as much as they could. Two days before their marriage, Joyeeta was sleeping hugging her sketch book and suddenly the door opened. A man came in, drunk. It didn't take her much time to recognize the man, it's her soon to be husband but she was disgusted to see him like that. 

 

"Say no to the marriage.." He suddenly fell on his knees. 

 

"I will, I don't want to marry someone like you." 

 

"No just don't say no to the marriage, my family will force us to get married. I love someone else. Marry my brother.." 

 

"What? What do you think? Is this funny? How can I marry your brother, I was told to marry you and now.." 

 

"Our family has already decided it, they didn't want to tell you about this. I know this is so wrong so I came to tell you. It's better if you say yes to marry him and media will not do anything stupid. If you want then you can do a contact marriage. Joyeeta all is in your hand." 

 

"Are you being serious? This is 2020! How can y'all manipulate me into marrying someone I don't know." 

 

"Kyungsoo will take good care of you." 

 

"I don't know, I need to talk with my parents." 

 

The night went away leaving Joyeeta restless. She can't take her life decision just in one night but she thought about it. If her parents want it then let it be, anyways she didn't even know Reewon from starting but it would be lie if she says she didn't start liking him. Reewon is sweet and she is still thankful that he came to inform her that, he told her the truth. He could just marry her and still be in a relationship with that girl he loves but he decided to tell her. 

 

Joyeeta didn't say no the marriage. She saw Kyungsoo for the first time in their wedding day. A good looking man but he seems rude. He looks a lot different than his elder brother Reewon.  

 

"Are you nervous?" She turned back to find Reewon standing behind her. "Don't worry, everything will be fine. He is stubborn a little, he acts so cold but inside he is still the baby. We are not in good condition but he still says yes to the marriage because of me." He said and patted on my shoulder. 

 

Joyeeta felt something was so wrong, they both were marrying each other because of their family. They said bow and he didn't look at her even for once. When the father asked him to kiss her, he looked up, their eyes met. He stare at her for a while, his hands were trembling and  he immediately cupped her face and just brushed his lips against her. It happened just in a blink of eyes, Joyeeta didn't feel anything, her first kiss just went like that. She didn't feel any affection but she felt her heart aching. She was trying to find something to smile so she looked at the crowd and saw her parents were smiling. She smiled. 

 

"He is just so shy..." Mr. Shin laughed and patted Kyungsoo's shoulder. He didn't say anything. 

 

JOYEETA'S POV

 

As time started passing, more people started going. I felt my palms were sweating, I looked around and tried to ignore the uneasiness. Someone approached me, it was a girl. Her hair was short and blond. She smiled looking at me. 

 

"I am Erin, I am Kyungsoo's friend." 

 

"Hi.." I am not interested in talking with anyone right now. I feel so tired, I am not marrying anyone again. 

 

"I heard that you were going to marry Reewon but who knew Kyungsoo would fell into the trap.." 

 

"Trap? I fell into the trap!!" I wanted to snap but I didn't say that, I kept my cool. I faked smile. 

 

"Anyways you are lucky Joyeeta." She said and left. 

 

People was coming towards us and said so many things, I don't remember. Kyungsoo always kept distance between us then a bunch of boys came, some were really taller than him. They were whispering something into his ear, I assumed they were teasing him. 

 

"Woaa Kyungsoo, your wife is so pretty!! I envy you." One of the boys said, he was almost Kyungsoo's height and had really pretty smile. 

 

"Yaa Baekhyun, get married too." Kyungsoo for the first time said something. 

 

They were really a bunch of noisy boys. Suddenly they pushed Kyungsoo and his body fell on mine and all of them started laughing. Kyungsoo was quick to balance himself and he didn't say anything. He quickly moved away and I looked down. 

 

"She is younger than me, right?" One of them said, he was tall and so fair. 

 

"Finally someone younger than Sehun among us." They laughed. 

 

They left and I felt Kyungsoo coming closer to me. 

 

"Sorry about that, listen I don't want you to expect things from me.." He whispered and walked away. 

 

I took a deep sigh. I don't know what to feel anymore. 

 

Finally they took me to the car and the moment I hovered on the car, I saw him already sitting there. 

 

"Mom said she gave you my purse, I need my phone." I said without looking at him. 

 

He didn't say anything, he kept the purse between us and looked at front. I took out my phone and started scrolling through my social medias. I put the damn phone seeing all the irritating message on congratulating. 

 

I heard him chuckling. 

 

"What?" 

 

"I got the same msgs." He looked at me and our eyes met. In that dim light, I finally saw him taking some time. His hair was styled up and combed so neatly. He had white bowtie wearing black suit. His lips were so plump, his eyebrows thick and his eyes were big but everything was more than perfect. I felt him giving me looks.

 

"Listen I made it clear, even though we live under the same roof, we won't do what the married people do.." 

 

"Ya ya got it. But I came to think of that you are handsome, I wouldn't mind to do anything.." 

 

"We are living in a separate rooms.." He grinned. 

 

I mentally chuckled. What is he? A kid? 

 

I didn't say anything more. The car stopped in front of a penthouse, the house was big. 

 

I got down and he started walking not waiting for me. 

 

"Your room is upstairs on left, I will send your luggage in your room. Don't disturb me, if you need anything just ask the maids." 

 

I ignored him and went upstairs. On the left I saw a room, the room was really big. I walked in and saw a big window. I opened the window and wind started sipping inside. I forgot to lock the room and almost got scared to hear a sound. I saw him with my luggage. 

 

"All the stuffs were sleeping so I didn't wake them up, here.." He pushed the luggage inside and without saying more he left. 

 

I locked the room and changed into something comfortable.. Well too comfortable. It happens when your friends pick clothes for you, I wonder were their hands itching to put more clothes than two pieces. Anyways who cares, I am only staying at my room. 

 

I fell asleep as soon as my body touched the soft sheets. I woke up hearing knock on my door and opened the door, still eyes half closed. 

 

The maid was shocked to see me. 

 

"Breakfast miss.." She was stammering. I moved aside. 

 

"Leave it inside and listen please don't wake me up so early." 

 

"Sorry but master wakes up at this hour usually." 

 

I smiled mockingly, what master.. 

 

"I don't have the rights to talk about this but miss besides master, there are also male stuff members so wear something casual, fortunately I came to bring your breakfast.." She continued saying and realization hit me, I immediately pulled the bed sheets and wrapped myself. 

 

And just then he came inside the room. The maid bowed and left us. 

 

"Umm... I just came to say my friends are coming at evening." 

 

I nodded but then I just realized I can't go out my room. 

 

"Kyungsoo.." 

 

He was at the door and he turned his head to look at me. 

 

"The thing is... umm I have nothing to wear.." I mumbled. 

 

"What?" He started laughing. He came in and was coming closer. I took steps backwards and he stooped in front of the stool. He took a toast and bite on it. 

 

"I am going out so I will buy you something but I don't know what's your style.." He said. 

 

"Anything is fine.. Just bring anything." I bite on my lip.. 

 

He chuckled looking at me and put down the toast. He left and I sighed in relief. I immediately ran to lock the door. I want to scream, anyways am hungry. 

 

I ate and went to take shower. I came out wrapping the towel around me. At this point wrapping the towel is way more better than wearing what I had with me. I was bored, I wanted to go out of my room but how... 

 

At lunch the same maid came to my room and was about to leave. I stopped her. 

 

"What's your name?" 

 

"Wendy." 

 

"I am Joyeeta, don't call me miss, call me Joyee." 

 

"But master.." 

 

"Don't worry.. We aren't even a thing." I mumbled the last part. 

 

"Wendy can I borrow one of your clothes?" 

 

"My clothes?" She was shocked to hear me. 

 

"Ya what's wrong with that?"

 

"But how can you.." 

 

We both looked at the door when we heard footsteps. 

 

"Master is here.." She ran away before I could stop her. She almost tripped seeing Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo waited outside until she went. He came in. 

 

"Try them on and wear what you like for the evening.." He said throwing shopping bags on my bed and left. 

 

I took the bags and opened them. I decided to wear a pink dress. He mainly brought black dresses.. I shook my head in disbelief. This man needs to change his taste. 

 

At evening I got ready and finally went out of my room. I wasn't prepared to see someone else out of my room. I bumped into him and my head hit his rock hard chest. I saw him at wedding, his skin color was really golden.. 

 

"You okay?" He asked with a silly smile. I was dumbfounded to hear his voice.. He looks so baby but his voice. 

 

"Ya.." 

 

"Where is Kyungsoo hyung?" He was about to go in my room and I stopped him grabbing my hand. 

 

"He is changing." I mumbled. 

 

I almost covered it well but then Kyungsoo just had to come out from his room. 

 

"Hii Kai." 

 

"Wait you two were in separate rooms?" Kai asked and Kyungsoo looked at me. 

 

I shrugged and Kyungsoo suddenly came to me and intertwined our fingers. I only stared at him. 

 

"No it's not like what you see. Actually she liked that room more and I had all my clothes in my old room so had to go there to pick what to wear." 

 

Kai just chuckled. "Aigoo Kyungsoo hyung is sacrificing for someone.." 

 

I rolled my eyes. Sacrifice? My . 

 

We couldn't breathe and another one showed up. If I am not wrong, he is Sehun and with him there was another tall man. 

 

"What did we miss?" Sehun asked and Kai started saying everything in a teasing tone. 

 

I tiptoed and Kyungsoo looked down at me. 

 

"Your friends are giving me headache." 

 

"Bear it for a while.." He whispered back. 

 

"I told Chanyeol hyung not to disturb the love birds but he is always so serious about business." Kai pouted like a baby. 

 

We settled in the dinning room. I was feeling uneasy, he was really close to me. 

 

They talked about stuffs and laughed. Among all of them Chanyeol looked so serious but actually he was the real baby.

 

After they were gone Kyungsoo fell on the couch. Suddenly his phone started ringing and he received the call. 

 

I was just there eating snacks and watching the big screen. I guess married life like this isn't bad after all. I feel more independent, I can do whatever I want. 

 

"Mooom noo." I heard him whining so I looked at him and cut the call. 

 

"Joyeeta, mom is sending away all our maids so that we can stay by our own and have some time alone.." He just mumbled the last part but before that I stopped hearing.. 

 

"What????" I yelled. I take back my words. 

 

___ 

 

Next morning I woke up and none actually left breakfast in my room. I walked downstairs and saw Kyungsoo was in kitchen. 

 

He looked up at me and again went on what he was doing. He made breakfast for himself. 

 

"What about me?" I asked. 

 

"Do it for yourself.." He literally stuck out his tongue at me... 

 

I ignored that. I made my way in kitchen and made sandwiches for myself. When I sat down on the table he kept looking at my plate. 

 

I only smirked and took bite from my sandwiches. 

 

He was glaring at me. 

 

After he was done he went up, so I stayed there in the dinning hall. I lied down on the couch and was watching cartoons. I don't know when I fell asleep. I woke up at evening and saw him eating his dinner. The hell, how much did I sleep. I felt so tired to make something for me. 

 

I just glared at him and was about to go upstairs. 

 

"Joyeeta.." He called out. 

 

"Let's order something. You didn't have lunch and.." He pushed away his plate. "It doesn't taste right..." I chuckled. 

 

He ordered food and we waited there in silence.. Finally the food came and I was about to go open the door but he suddenly grabbed me by my hand.. I looked at him clueless. 

 

"I am going.. You are in your shorts.." He didn't say anything more and left. I stood there dumbfounded. 

 

He came back with food and he sat down on the floor while I jumped on the couch. 

 

"It's soo good.." He said as he bite on the pizza. I laughed looking at him. Sauce spread over his mouth.. 

 

"Eat properly.." I said and he looked up.

 

"You sit properly." He rolled his eyes. 

 

"What's wrong with my sitting?" 

 

"What's wrong with my eating?" He said in the same tone as me and I glared at him. 

 

I snatched fries and pizza slices as much as I could and stood up. 

 

"You are unbelievable, I am going to finish them in my room. I can't eat with you. How hard I try, we can't be good." 

 

"Ohh ya go go. I am not dying to eat with you." He said with his mouth full. 

 

___

 

The next day I woke up in a messed room. I yawned and suddenly I heard knock on my door. I walked to my door and opened it revealing half Kyungsoo. 

 

"I need to take shower.." He stated. 

 

"Why are you here then?" 

 

"Yaa Kyungsoo!!!" I yelled when he pushed me and ran into the washroom. I walked to the door and continuously knocked on the door. 

 

"It's my house, I can use any washroom I want.." He yelled from inside. I heard the water running sound. 

 

"Fine if you really want that.." I locked the door from outside and went downstairs to have breakfast. 

 

It feels so refreshing.. No noise none in the house. I had my breakfast and went to my room only to hear knocking sound but really faint sounds. 

 

"You still alive?" I asked in a low voice trying hard not to laugh. 

 

"Yaah open the door." He started yelling. 

 

"I won't, I don't wanna die." 

 

"Joyeeta for real, if I come out, I won't spare you." 

 

"Exactly that's why you aren't coming out." 

 

I ignored him and lie down on my bed scrolling through my phone. After a while he started begging so I decided to open the door. 

 

"Please open the door. Joyeeta please. I have shooting at 4." 

 

"Fine.." I opened the door and saw he was totally streamed. 

 

He glared at him but for a while I forgot how to breathe. Water was dripping down his honey skin.. I stepped aside and he went in his room. 

 

He didn't do anything as he had to leave before 4. I heard the car roaring sound and decided to make something delicious for me. I called my friends and as I was talking and laughing with them, I totally forgot about my food on stove. 

 

I looked up hearing a knock on my door and saw Kyungsoo standing there. I sat up. 

 

"Do you smell anything?" He asked...

 

"kkk..." I yelled throwing away my phone. I jumped out of the bed and ran downstairs, Kyungsoo followed me. 

 

The whole house was smoky and he started laughing seeing me panic. 

 

"You almost burned our house.." 

 

But we both stopped at the word 'our'. He quickly looked away. 

 

"I need to change.." He made an excuse and left. 

 

I finally succeeded to manage the situation. He came downstairs and chuckled seeing me sitting me on the floor. 

 

"Can you order something?" 

 

"I already did.." He chuckled. 

 

I was really upset and frustrated. He brought the food when it arrived. We both ate the food without saying anything. 

 

"I am sorry, I almost burned the house." 

 

"It's fine, we are still alive." 

 

After eating we both lied down on the floor. 

 

"The whole day was really tiring.." He sighed. 

 

"I am also tired.." 

 

Suddenly I feel th urge to look at him and when I did, I caught him looking at me. I was about to look away and he suddenly cupped my face. 

 

"But seeing your face makes my day worse.." He said and I glared at him slapping his hands away. He chuckled. 

 

I don't remember when I fell asleep but I clearly remember falling asleep in the dinning hall but when I woke up I saw I was in my room under the blanket. 

 

I immediately sat up. 

 

"Aaaaaaa.." I yelled seeing a body besides me..

 

And it moved, I moved the blanket slightly and sighed in relief seeing Kyungsoo's face. He flinched and his eyelashes fluttered. 

 

He opened his eyes and our eyes met. 

 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

"Hmm?" He hummed, still in sleep. 

 

"What are you doing in my room?" 

 

"What am I doing here? I brought you here... My back still hurts because of carrying you all the way.." He whined like a baby and I smiled to myself. I left him there and went downstairs to make breakfast for... umm us. 

 

He came downstairs after a while, his hair was messy and sleep still was in his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. 

 

He made his way to the kitchen. 

 

"Move.." He mumbled. 

 

"I am making breakfast.." I mumbled. 

 

"I am also hungry." He pouted a little. 

 

"I making a little more so if you want then I can share.." 

 

He smirked and I regretted it! Damn.. 

 

"Fine.." He smiled and went to sit on the couch. 

 

After eating breakfast, I was washing the dishes and I felt a hand on my shoulder. Shiver ran through my body. 

 

"Joyeeta, it's my friend Chen's wedding tomorrow." 

 

"I will dress properly, don't worry.."

 

"It's fine. Wear whatever you want, just go with me." He said before he left me there.. 

 

I didn't understand what he wanted to mean but I ignored it and continued doing what I was doing.. 

 

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringtone. 

 

"Hello?" I answered the call in a mumble. 

 

"Hello, Joyee, it's Kyungsoo. I came out without saying anything. I won't be home the whole day, I will pick you up at 6. Remember today we have to attend a wedding.." He said almost in one breath. I looked up at the clock. 

 

"Ya sure, no problem." 

 

"By the way, breakfast is on table. Byee.." Before I could say another word, he cut the call. I felt my heart was beating in a slow speed but the beating sound was louder.. 

 

I walked down and had my breakfast. I took shower and the rest of the day I roamed around the house. I didn't know we have a room full of books, also a working out area on the second floor. I sat on a wooden chair with a book in my hand. This room feels so comfortable, the smell of both new and old books were giving me a loving feeling. I fell asleep reading the book. 

 

When I woke up it was already too late. I ran to my room and my heart beat stopped seeing so many notifications. So many missed calls from him. I called him immediately. 

 

"Hello, Joyeeta, scratch that. I will be a little late. I am having a hard time picking up a gift for them. Are you already ready?" 

 

"Umm well kinda.." I lied as I bite on my lower lip.. 

 

", I am trying to hurry." 

 

And he cut the call. I ran into the washroom to splash water on my face just to not look so gloomy. I went through all the dresses I had in my closet and my eyes stopped at a blue dress. It was royal blue. 

 

I wore the dress, it went down to my toe. But the problem that always occurred in a girl's life is the ZIPPER. My hand couldn't reach the zipper on the back. I left it be and put on a light makeup as fast as I could. As I was applying eyeliner I heard the car sound. he is here! 

 

I was trying to make it quick and it spread over my under my eyes. I heard his footsteps coming near and it stopped just in front of the door. Then I heard a knock on the door. 

 

"Joyee, are you there?" 

 

"Ya I am.." 

 

"Joye..." He stepped in the room and his words were cut off as his eyes fell on me. "You aren't ready yet.." 

 

I was more stuck in his eyes.. For some weird reason I was only staring at his eyes. 

 

"Kyungsoo I.." 

 

He started laughing. He took few steps towards me and stopped. 

 

"See yourself in mirror." He chuckled. 

 

I am seeing myself in your eyes, you have held the most beautiful mirror in front of my eyes. 

 

"Are we too late? Just give me five minutes. I will fix everything.." I started panicking. I was panicking what to do next and he suddenly put his hands on my shoulder making me stop panicking. 

 

"'Calm down. Lemme see." With that he cupped my face. My heart was beating faster as he brushed his fingers softly against my face. 

 

"All good now.." He said flashing a big smile and showed me his thumb coverd in black. 

 

"You need to wash your hands." I finally could say something as he stepped backwards. 

 

"I guess noo.." He gave me a smirk and before I could guess what was happening, he ran his fingers through my hair. 

 

"Gone.." He said as he held his hands in front of my eyes. I shook my head in disbelief. 

 

"So let's go?" He asked and I immediately shook my head.

 

"No, ammm not ready yet!" 

 

"What else? You already look so beautiful.." 

 

I stared at him and he looked away. 

 

"I mean, you are looking good. We can go." 

 

"No I need to change the dress." I finally blurred it out. 

 

"Why? It looks good on you.." He gave me questioning look. 

 

"Ughhh can you wait outside?!!"

 

"But Joyee you look good and we are already late.."

 

I already started pushing him out of the room. He grabbed my hand and stopped me. 

 

"What's wrong with the dress?" He raised an eyebrow. "I am not complaining today, you are acting weird." 

 

"Icantpullthezipper.." I said it in one breath and he stared at me with a blank expression. 

 

"What?" He asked. 

 

"I can't.." I looked down and turned around. 

 

"Ohh..." I heard him chuckling. 

 

I felt his presence just behind me. 

 

"Let me help then idiot. Why didn't you say it earlier.." 

 

I was embarrassed. I felt his hands on my back and he pulled the zipper up in one go and then pulled my body backwards until it hit his chest. 

 

"Done.." His breathing fell on my shoulder as he moved my hair. 

 

I immediately turned around and our eyes met. I realized we were really close.. So close that we never been. Before I could step back, he did. 

 

"I am going to start the car, come down fast." He avoided eye contact with me and ran downstairs. 

 

I took a deep sigh before wearing my shoes and going downstairs. What's happening with me. 

 

I came out and saw his car waiting outside. He was inside already and I hovered in. 

 

The ride was awkwardly silent. I was taking air in and out looking outside through the window. The car stopped in front of a mansion. 

 

We came out and surprisingly he came to stand besides me and our hands touched by mistake. I was about to move my hand but he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. 

 

"Joyee, we came here as a newly wed so behave like that.." He said mouth closed with a silly smile still looking at the front. 

 

"I can't act like you." I rolled my eyes and started walking faster but as our hands were tied together, he followed me. 

 

After a while some people came and he introduced myself to them.

 

"My wife, Joyeeta." 

 

I don't know why but my heart was again beating so fast..

 

I was feeling bored as I didn't know anyone from there. I saw a few of his friends but they were also with someone I don't know. 

 

Kyungsoo happened to notice that. He smiled looking at the guest and made his way to me. He sat besides me and handed me a glass of wine. 

 

"I don't drink." I simply said.

 

"Neither I but just hold it and smile." 

 

"I said I won't act.." 

 

"What's wrong?" He asked finally looking at me. 

 

"I don't know anyone so I don't feel good." 

 

"That's it? Let me help you with that too, look at there." He pointed at a corner and my eyes followed where he was pointing at. I saw Chanyeol laughing with a girl. 

 

"That's Aparajita with Chanyeol, his girlfriend." He smiled fondly. 

 

"Woa he has a girlfriend!" 

 

Kyungsoo chuckled and hit me on my head slightly. 

 

"Yaah!" 

 

"Look there!" 

 

I saw a girl sitting with Suho. 

 

"That's also Aporajita, Chanyeol's ex." 

 

"What? He has a for this name or what?" We both started laughing! 

 

"Maybe yes." Kyungsoo chuckled. Then he pointed somewhere else. I saw Kai and a little far there was a girl. They both were stealing glances at each other. 

 

"That's Nourin, they like each other but stupid them don't say anything to each other." 

 

"They are cute.." I really got so excited seeing them. 

 

"They are.. And look there." 

 

I saw a tall figure surrounded by girls. 

 

"Sehun?" 

 

"Ya that girl in red dress is Adiba and in blue that's Avni and in pink that's Mahnaz and some I don't even know the name." He chuckled. My jaw dropped. 

 

"He doesn't look like a playboy but.." I chuckled. 

 

"That's nothing, you have no idea where's Bankhyun and with whom!" 

 

We both laughed. I got a hint how playful Baekhyun was on the first day. 

 

"So you were with anyone before I came.. I mean now I know you aren't with someone." 

 

He took a deep sigh. 

 

"No." 

 

"Ohh.." 

 

"Chen will be here at any soon, I should go. You can go and talk with anyone Joyee and just don't hang out with Sehun and Chanyeol." 

 

"Why?" 

 

He parted his lips to say something but someone came and dragged him away. I looked around and saw Chanyeol with Aparajita. I decided to go and talk with them. 

 

"Hey Joyeee!!!" This boy always so happy. 

 

"Hii." 

 

"This is Aparajita, my friend." 

 

"But Kyungsoo said.." Before I could say something Sehun showed up from anywhere and started laughing. 

 

He covered my mouth and dragged me somewhere else. 

 

"Ya what are you doing?" 

 

"You were about to ruin everything!" He was still laughing. 

 

"I don't understand." 

 

"Both Aparajita and Aporajita noona are Chanyeol hyung's girlfriend. Understood?" He said stopping himself from laughing.

 

"Unbelievable. You guys are unbelievable. I should go and say that to them." 

 

"Relax!!! You aren't going anywhere." 

 

"Hey Joyee!" I turned around and saw Chanyeol. Both Sehun and Chanyeol exchanged looks. I really don't understand what are these two up to. 

 

"Joyee, Kyungsoo said you that but do you know that Aporajita was Kyungsoo's girlfriend and after he got married to you, she cried everyday to me. Yes I love Aparajita but I couldn't leave Aporajita crying alone.." 

 

"Yes so hyung is just doing his job as a good friend. Giving shoulder to Aporajita noona and giving heart to Aparajita noona." Sehun joined. 

 

"Ugh you two are giving me a headache. What Aparajita and Aporajita!!!" 

 

I was walking away from then and they both followed me laughing. Ugh I understand why Kyungsoo told me to not hang out with these two. 

 

As I was walking faster not looking anywhere I bumped into someone and I looked up and saw Baekhyun. 

 

"Hey.." He smiled looking at me.

 

He looked behind and I guess he saw both Chanyeol and Sehun. 

 

"You two are making fool of her?" He said and I moved away from Baekhyun. 

 

"They were talking nonsense."

 

"Leave them, come with me." 

 

Baekhyun said and if I am not wrong I saw him winking at those two. 

 

Baekhyun dragged me at a corner and he told me to wait there. I saw the groom coming down with Kyungsoo and Xiumin. I smiled looking at them. They look so good. 

 

Baekhyun came and he was drinking water and in his other hand he was holding another bottle, I guess that was wine. 

 

"That's water?" I asked and he nodded. 

 

"I drink water before drinking alcohol to balance." He grinned and I shook ny head. 

 

"Give me the water, I am thirsty." 

 

"Drink the wine instead." 

 

"Baek.." 

 

"Fine.." He shrugged and handed me the water bottle. I gulped the whole thing in one go.. 

 

"Slowly!!!" He covered his mouth with his hand and started laughing. 

 

"Baek what was that?" I asked as I felt my head suddenly feeling heavy. It obviously didn't taste like water. 

 

"Opps Joyee I gave you the wrong bottle." 

 

"Liar! You only picked alcohol from there." Chanyeol came out of nowhere and hit on Baek's head. 

 

"It's free guys and it's our Chen's wedding." Baek pouted. 

 

"Joyee you sure you never drank before cause you made me surprise swallowing the whole thing in one go." Sehun laughed. 

 

"You guys are unbelievable! I hate you." 

 

I glared at the three and started walking away. I looked behind at where Kyungsoo was. His eyes fell on me and he looked concerned. I saw him whispering something to Xiumin and then he left them. I walked to a corner tiptoeing and I was about to fall when someone hold me. I looked up and saw Aparajita. 

 

"Hey, Joyee you ok?" She asked. 

 

"Noo your boyfriend fooled me into drinking." 

 

She chuckled hearing me. 

 

"Why did you listen to them among all of the people. They are just like that, a gang of spoiled brats." She laughed and I only pouted. 

 

"Hey Aparajita.." I heard Kyungsoo's voice and looked up to see him looking down at me. 

 

"I will take care of her." He said and Aparajita nodded letting go of my hand. Kyungsoo held my body in his arms. 

 

"I told you not to drink!" 

 

"I didn't.. That Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun told me that it was water.." 

 

"Ugh I can't believe my own friends do that to my wife.." He said in a annoying tone. I hicupped and cupped his face with my small face and he looked at me. 

 

"Your what? I am your what?" I said giggling squeezing his cheeks. He glared at me but I felt nothing. I was feeling light. 

 

"Ohh gosh! I guess I need to take you home." 

 

"Our home.." I pouted and he shook his head. "Ya ya our home." He said in a mumble. 

 

"Kiyooo." I was still squeezing his cheeks and he gave up on complaining. He took me in his arms and lifted me up. 

 

"Woooo, I am scared, pull me down." I started yelling holding his neck with my arms. 

 

"Joyeeee, listen, listen to me!" He brought his face near mine and I stopped yelling. 

 

"Don't scare me.." I pouted and he chuckled a little. It was so beautiful.. 

 

"Don't be scared, I am here. I am taking you our home.." He assured me. I pressed my head near his chest and closed my eyes. With my fingers I still held into his suit's collar. 

 

After that I don't remember anything.. 

 

___

 

I woke up to an unknown headache. I felt like someone was hitting me on the head. I flinched at the pain and put my hands over my head. 

 

"Go drink more.." His mocking voice made me look up and my head started aching more. He was standing at the door and his gaze was sharp. 

 

"I.. " I tried to sit up properly but I fell back. 

 

"Great you are still not over the hangover. Those idiots goofed you Joyee! What are you? A kid? How could you believe them?" 

 

He came near and sat in front of me. 

 

"They are your friends.." I tried to defend myself. I pushed the pillows and sat up. 

 

"My head hurts so bad.." 

 

"I will make you lemonade and soup." He was about to stand up but I pulled him down grabbing the him of his shirt and his eyes got bigger. 

 

"Yaa what are you doing?" He almost yelled as I got near him. 

 

"What's this?" I pointed at his neck. 

 

"This?" He raised an eyebrow. "So you don't remember anything?" 

 

"Remember what?" I grabbed the bedsheets and blinked. 

 

He rolled his eyes and stand up. "First thing first. I will get you something to eat and then we can talk about it. Wild cat.." He mumbled the last part and chuckled before going out. I only stare blankly as he went out. 

 

What did I possibly do? No wrong question! What did I not do?!!! Ugh I pulled my hair and let my face fall upon the pillows. Am embarrassed, am tensed, am ed up... Damn. 

 

Kyungsoo came up with a trey and he put it down. 

 

"Finish the milk in one go."

 

"I don't drink..." He glared at me and forced me to hold the glass. 

 

"You also said you don't drink alcohol but look at you.." He said in a mocking sound. I cursed underneath my breath and tried to not breath as I drank the milk in one go. 

 

"Sleep if you want." He said as I finished eating everything he brought. 

 

"First tell me what happened? Did I do that?" I asked feeling guilty. He chuckled and nodded. 

 

*Flashback*

 

The car stopped in front of their house and Kyungsoo got off to carry Joyeeta inside. He knew she fell asleep but as soon as he touched her to take her in his arms, she started mumbling things. Kyungsoo bend down a little to be in her level.. 

 

"You are a cheater.. Cheater Kyungsoo. You still love Aporajita? Why don't you love me? I am your wife!" Kyungsoo sighed and tried not to smile hearing her blubbering things. 

 

"Joyee, come out.." He said in a calm voice. The girl finally looked at his eyes. 

 

"First you tell me you love me." 

 

"As if you are going to remember a thing if I say so." 

 

"I won't forget if you say you love me." Kyungsoo felt something in her voice. He went near her and took her in his arms and she didn't complain this time. 

 

He took her to her bedroom and put her down. He decided to go but she pulled him back. 

 

"Kyungsoo.. Husband.." She hicupped. Kyungsoo smiled at her cuteness. She was drunk and her face said it clearly. She was red and in that blue dress she was looking so beautiful. 

 

"Hmm?" 

 

"You didn't say you love me..." She pouted and started playing with his tie. 

 

He grabbed her hands and stopped her doing that. 

 

"I don't love you, I still love that Aporajita." Kyungsoo wanted to see her reaction. She looked at him and Kyungsoo regretted that cause the next moment she started tearing up. Warm tears were about to roll down her cheeks but Kyungsoo was fast to wipe them off as with his big palms he cupped her small face. 

 

"Don't cry!" He said in a low voice. 

 

"I only want you to love me." 

 

"Why?" He asked. Their faces were just a few inches away. 

 

"Cause.." She tried to think of something but again stare at him. 

 

"Forget it, sleep." Kyungsoo let go of her and pushed her down. 

 

He moved a little from her but then again she pulled him with her all force and he litterly fell on her. Joyeeta chuckled seeing his neck in front of her eyes. 

 

Without thinking of anything she pressed her soft lips on his neck. Kyungsoo was frozen at that position, he didn't move a bit but Joyeeta's lips moved in a slow speed down to his neck. 

 

"I only want you for me. I am going to mark you mine.." She mumbled and bit on his neck. Kyungsoo was quick to scream and move away but she started laughing. 

 

"What a wild woman you are.." He said as he touched where she bit him. 

 

Her eyes were getting heavier and they closed. Kyungsoo took a sigh of relief. He got near her. He tugged her hair back that was falling on her face. He pulled the blanket over her and again came all the way up to only stare at her face. 

 

"Don't ever dare to drink next time if I am not around." He smiled to himself as he brushed his fingers against her face. 

 

*End of flashback* 

 

"What I bit you????" I almost yelled and he put on a pout. 

 

I can't believe.. 

 

"What else I did?" 

 

"You were saying vulgar things.. Gosh I can't take them on my lips.." I looked down at my lap. 

 

"I am sorry. I won't drink ever.." I mumbled. 

 

"And else?" 

 

"Won't go close to Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun." 

 

"And else?" 

 

"Else what?" I looked up. 

 

He looked away and showing his bare neck that was marked with clear tooth marks. 

 

"I won't bit you ever." I mumbled. 

 

"Good.. We are good now but this evening I have shooting and you know how shooting works..." He said and sat on the bed. 

 

I shook my head. 

 

"They will ask me thousand questions if they see this. How can I say my wife did this.." He has this really mysterious look when he said the last part. 

 

"I said I am sorry for everything.." 

 

"Fine." He chuckled. "But Joyeeta, you can start calling me husband. Last night you were cute when you called me that!" He pinched my cheeks and left. 

 

I was dumbfounded! What just happened. 

 

I went to take shower and when the water hit my skin, I got visions from last night. I felt two hands wrapped around me, I felt someone cupped my face, I felt someone kissing my lips as I closed my eyes. My eyes shoot opened. 

 

The hell! I immediately came out of the shower, still in bathrobe. 

 

I came in front of the mirror and looked at my reflection. I pulled down the bathrobe a little and discovered fresh bluw bruises on my pale skin. 

 

I got startled hearing a knock on the door. 

 

"Took you long to discover.." I heard him chuckling. I glared at him hiding my exposed skin. 

 

"So I bit you? Who did this?" I took steps near him and he couldn't stop laughing. 

 

"I don't know." He shrugged. 

 

"Kyungsoo, for real did we..?" 

 

He looked down at me and bend a little to my level. 

 

"I was a little drunk too but we didn't. We didn't cause..." He paused. "Actually scratch that. I don't remember.. Maybe we did." He stuck out his tongue. 

 

I started hitting him on his chest but he grabbed my hand. 

 

"Hit me all you want but first let's decide what to order for lunch." 

 

"You still care about lunch?" 

 

"Obviously I do! I can't just starve like you.. I know I am enough for you but you still should eat something.." 

 

"Yaah.. Ugh you are giving me a headache." 

 

"Still you are feeling dizzy?" He asked and I didn't say anything. 

 

He suddenly slipped his hands down to my waist and pulled me closer to him. 

 

"Last night you were telling me to say I love you. I did and I am upset that you forgot that so easily. Last night we made out in this room and you forgot that so easily." 

 

I only stare at him. I believe in his every words. I always thought if someone touched me when am not conscious, I would be mad but here I am. When I got the visions playing in my mind from last night, let alone be mad, I couldn't even recall his face without a smile. I felt guilty cause I don't remember anything. I wanted to everything happen when I am conscious. I am aware of his touches. 

 

He stare at me back. He cupped my face with his both hands. 

 

"Still something bothering you?" He asked in a whisper. 

 

"Yes, I can't decide what to eat." I replied and he smiled. 

 

"We will decide on that later actually.. I want to remind you of something." He brought his face near mine and my heart started beating faster. This feel wasn't new. His lips touched mine.. This touch wasn't new. I tangled my fingers his hair locks as I kissed him back. 

 

I felt his hands on my waist and trying to untie the bathrobe. I smiled into the kiss. 

 

I parted the kiss. 

 

"I guess I started liking you more husband." 

 

"I will make it the fullest darling." He said with a sweet grin but his hands were doing nasty. He pushed my body back until my body was pressed against the wall. 

 

He pulled down the bathrobe to my chest and brushed his fingers on my exposed skin. I closed my eyes as I felt his soft lips brushing against the blue bruises.. 

 

He stopped hearing rhe doorbell. 

 

"Who the hell came to get killed now?" He groaned and I giggled. 

 

"Go see, I will change into something appropriate." 

 

"Noo. Don't move an inch. I will be back in seconds." He pecked my lips and ran downstairs. 

 

I smiled to myself touching my lips. I heard him yelling just after a while. 

 

"Chanyeol, Sehun!!! How many times I have to tell you guys I am married now!!! Not like you two.." 

 

I chuckled and went to change. It was love from the beginning but it took us time to only connect all the dots... and when we did we never let go of each other.