April and a flower

Imagines of EXO

Wish those flowers never bloomed when she touched them. I wish I wouldn't have left when the April came...

 

Hope this wishing flower will listen to me and I will get to see her again. I think we own a beautiful goodbye at least. 

 

Two years ago, it was us. She and me. Never new going to a birthday party would be such a trun in my life. 

 

"Aa Chen, you came!" Miseok hyung grinned seeing me. 

 

"I had to hyung.. It's your birthday after all." I said showing a big smile. 

 

"Please feel free to use anything and serve yourself by your own. Ok?" 

 

I nodded and he went to greet other guests. The party was not a big one. Hyung doesn't like to go out so he was just happy having a birthday party in his house. 

 

I walked through the crowd and stopped when I saw someone. Someone that stopped my time for that particular time. She was smiling so brightly that brought a smile on my face without me knowing. And when she tucked her hair behind her ear I finally felt the time started running again but this time slowly because my heart was beating faster than anything.

 

I made my way towards them. She was with some other girls. She was different from others. At least that smile of her was making her different. I never saw someone smiling so purely. As if she never saw pain and never witnessed the cruelty of this world. 

 

"Hey, I am Chen." I introduced myself and one of her friends smiled and introduced herself. 

 

"Hello, Chen. I am Nava." She said but I was looking at someone who's name I didn't know. I was dying to know what people call this beautiful creation of God. 

 

"Excuse us." Nava grabbed her hand and stood us when she caught me staring at her friend. 

 

"Hey, at least let me know your name." I yelled when they was already going away from me. She looked at me and her face showed no emotion. 

 

"At least she looked at me." I mumbled. Next moment I realized how stupid I am sounding. She just ignored me. 

 

"Rude." That's all I could think that moment. But her smile didn't match with her behavior. 

 

I was sitting in a corner with a glass of apple juice. I don't know why I ended up here. I saw hyung coming my way. People started to go so hyung was finally left alone with me. 

 

"What's wrong. You seemed pissed off." He said sitting beside me. 

 

"Nothing hyung. There was a girl who just ignored me. I mean that's nothing serious but at least people greet back that's the manner." I looked down at my class. 

 

"Aaaa I see. Tell me how she looked like?" 

 

I looked up at hyung. How she looked like? Hmm I didn't know. 

 

"She was different hyung. She was just sitting there just smiling." 

 

"What was she wearing Chen?" 

 

I tried to remember. Aa I remember, she was wearing a white dress. 

 

"A white dress." I said taking a sip from juice. 

 

"That was April. So that's why she ignored you." Hyung chuckled. I looked at him confused. 

 

"Why? I don't look like a bad guy." 

 

"Obviously you do." 

 

"Hyung!" I whinnied. Hyung laughed. 

 

"Chen, that was April. Yes you are right. She is different. She would never greet you back cause she can't. She can't speak." Hyung's word pushed me in blue. 

 

She can't speak? A girl like her can't speak? I felt bad, no I wasn't sympathizing her situation cause I hate sympathizing anyone. I felt bad for people that they can't hear a beautiful girl's voice. 

 

"Yah Chen, you okay?" Hyung's voice brought me out of my thoughts. 

 

"Yes hyung. Can you help me? Please tell me where she lives.. Please hyung." 

 

"You like her?" 

 

"Maybe but for now I want to see her one more time." Knowing that this want of one more time will only become my need  I begged to hyung. 

 

"She lives here with her cousin Nava. She just came here to see a doctor maybe. She won't stay here for a long time Chen. Don't try to break her heart Chen. She won't be able to say it to other." Hyung patted my shoulder and I smiled. 

 

♡ IF YOU TURN BACK TIME

TO WHEN WE FIRST MET

DON'T STAND

THERE UNDERNEATH THE STREETLIGHT

DON'T SMILE

AND DON'T PUSH YOUR HAIR BACK LIKE THAT

SO THAT

I CAN JUST PASS YOU BY ♡

 

I came back home with a piece of paper in my hand. Hyung written down her address and gave it to me. I couldn't get any sleep because I was feeling something different. 

 

I am used to staying up at nights writing poems. I smiled and took out my notebook and wrote down her name. 

 

April, 

Reminding me that silence can be a beautiful sound too. 

The silence my heart wanted to have. 

I still didn't hear her silence only saw  beauty in her eyes.. 

Still my heart is wanting to sink in her silence. 

I was only a April away from you..

 

I don't know when I fall asleep. When I woke up to the sunlight. The sun was shinning so brightly today. I smiled when I saw my notebook besides me. I tore the page and put that in my jeans pocket.

 

It was already late morning when I decided that I should go out. Staying in bed all day can't help me knowing her. 

 

I stopped in front of a house. I took a deep sigh before I rang the bell. I was looking at the ground and finally someone opened the door. When I looked up my eyes met her. 

 

"Hello." I grinned. She looked confused. Her eyes showing that she was obviously not expecting me to be here. 

 

"Listen this is creepy but you didn't leave me with no other option. Can we go out and so that I can say something?" 

 

She kept looking at me. I was no different. Finally she nodded and left the door closed behind her. 

 

As we started walking I saw she was walking behind me so I stopped and wait for her to catch my speed but she also stopped. 

 

"Something wrong?" I asked. 

 

She looked at me. I noticed her eyes were teary. 

 

"Hey listen, April before you start crying I want to tell you I know that you love silence." 

 

This time she looked confused. 

 

"Ya what else! How can I say that? Hyung told me about you actually I begged him to tell me. So he did. Don't worry about it." 

 

She gestured something that obviously I couldn't understand. 

 

"Yes I know I talk way too much. Is it that much annoying?" I asked and finally she giggled shaking her head. 

 

"So you like me?" She rolled her eyes. 

 

"That means yes, right?" She shook her head and started walking faster. She left me behind and I yelled her name. 

 

"Hey April!" 

 

She stopped and looked at me. I smiled and ran to her. 

 

"Now let's go. I want to take you somewhere." I said and she nodded. 

 

The walk was quiet and I never thought I would like it. I was liking her presence besides me. 

 

"April, I must say you are a brave girl. You don't know me still you come with me." I said and she pointed at me.

 

"You saying I am brave too?" And she nodded. Ohh wow I know what she saying! Soulmates? 

 

Am I thinking too much? 

 

"Why do you think that?" 

 

She bite her lip. I regret asking that! Now how will she tell me and how will I know. She gestured at me to take out my phone and I did. 

 

She started to type something. When she was done she gave it back to me. 

 

"You are brave because you came to met a silence nothing else! Knowing that I can't say anything you still came to meet me." I read out what she wrote. 

 

"Isn't it great? You know people don't pay attention when I talk, they always interrupted me by talking back. But you have no other option than listening to me." I said and she smiled. I want to see her smiling always. 

 

She took my phone and typed something. 

 

"Cool? That's all you have to say?" I raised an eyebrow. 

 

She again typed something. 

 

"Where are you taking me Chen?" 

 

"You remember my name!" She nodded. 

 

"Well we are already here." I said and she looked in front of her. 

 

She kept staring in front of her. I know that's nothing special but this place will be special the time she came here so I took her here.

 

She looked at me and smiled. 

 

"You liked it?" 

 

She took out a camera from her bag. I thought she was going to take a picture of the place but I stood surprised when the flashlight fell on my face. 

 

"Why are you taking my picture?" 

 

The photo came out and she went near a bench and sat down. I followed her. She wrote down something and gave the photo to me. 

 

There was written "thanks for your taking me with you." 

 

"April, were you going to somewhere? I mean you look like you were waiting for someone and all dressed up." 

 

She sighed and typed something in her phone and gave it to me. 

 

"I was waiting for rain. I am going to leave soon and before I go I want to see raining. But I think I am not lucky. But then you came and now I think maybe you are the reason I got ready not the rain." I smiled because she thinks like that but something also worried me. 

 

"Where are you leaving and why?" 

 

She shrugged and I didn't ask any further. She stood up and gestured at me to catch her. I nodded and stood up. By the moment I stood up, she started running. 

 

This place is already blessed. I used to come to this park with my mom when I was just ten. Soon this place would be under construction that made me sad at first. But when I heard here will be an orphanage, I thought it will be great. In a place where I spent my childhood so many will also do the same. 

 

I was thinking too much that I didn't notice that she was not here anymore. I looked around and couldn't see her what made my heartache. 

 

"April!!" I yelled but what hit me hard that if something bad happens she can't call my name. I felt my legs weakening. 

 

"April? Where are you?" I started running. I stopped when I saw her. She just gave me a heart attack. 

 

She was standing before a big cherry blossom tree. She was looking at the petals and her eyes were sparkling. I went near her. 

 

I don't know why I felt like hugging her. I didn't think twice and hugged her. To my surprise she didn't push me away. 

 

"You almost gave me heart attack. Why didn't you come when I called your name?" I mumbled just giving an excuse for her to think that this is why I hugged her. 

 

Yes I was worried but I hugged her why I don't know. 

 

The rest of the time we didn't talk.. I gave her my number and she gave me hers. Before she went in her house she came back to me and took out a photo from her bag. 

 

She went in. 

 

♡ WHEN THE FLOWERS BLOOM

WE SAID THAT

WE'D BE ALRIGHT

BUT NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY

I CAN'T IGNORE

YOUR DYING FEELINGS ♡

 

I was standing there for a moment. Then I started walking to my house. I was never brave April. 

 

Two years back I met her and she said I am brave but I am a coward April. After that day I wasn't brave enough to go again to meet you. 

 

When I realized what you meant and what you are to me.. It was too late. Now I regret everything. Everything. 

 

"Please sign here." A little girl holding my book in her little hands said. 

 

"Sure.. What's your name?" I smiled. 

 

"April." She said. I nodded and wrote down something. 

 

"What does it mean?" She asked. I pinched her cheeks. 

 

"You will know when you will grow older." She nodded and left and a new girl came holding a book. 

 

"Let's met how the petals fall down and disappear but still let's met when the air takes the petals to an unknown destination." 

 

April, that day handed me the photo with this line. It took me long to understand. I am such an idiot. When I realized she liked me too she was already gone, maybe that's why she said petals disappear to an unknown destination. 

 

But April, my journey is still going on. I will search you everywhere. 

 

But what hurts me more that I don't know where she lives but after my book "Beautiful Goodbye" I already so much fame I thought she would find me out.  

 

After you are gone two aprils passed and I waited. We at least need to say goodbye properly. 

 

♡ WHEN APRIL FADES AWAY

LET'S WALK AWAY

AS IF NOTHING'S WRONG

SO THAT

OUR LAST GOODBYE

WILL BE BEAUTIFUL

JUST SMILE A LITTLE LONGER UNTIL THEN ♡

 

I stopped believing at wishing flower. From that day my only wish was April but where is she! 

 

I stood up and looked at the crowd of people waving at me. It's time to say goodbye to them. Now I should move in to a new city maybe where rain the most maybe there I will find her. 

 

I was done with my fan sign event and was already leaving when I heard the guard yelling. 

 

"Why don't you understand you can't go inside now! The event is over. Leave." 

 

I shrugged and started to packing up. But I heard the guard yelling. 

 

"What's your problem lady! He can't meet you now." 

 

I waited for an answer but it never came. My heart stopped beating. I came outside running like a strom and when I saw her face I tripped and fell down. 

 

She started crying. I sat up on my knees. The guard looked at me. 

 

"She is my April." The guard understood and left us. 

 

She came near me and sat down in front of me. I cupped her face. My fingers touching her tears and I wiped them off. 

 

"Finally f-finally the petals reached their destination." I shuttered. She looked into my eyes and nodded. 

 

I pulled her close and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around me and I heard her sobbing. 

 

"I learnt something. Saying goodbye only means we won't meet." I mumbled in her soft hair. 

 

We parted and she touched my face. I smiled. 

 

Before she could cry again I left a kiss on her lips. 

 

♡ YOU AND ME

US

TOGETHER ♡