Wounded

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter is a little darker. I apologize should it offend anyone. It is not in my intentions. Thank you guys so much!

(( I do not own this gif. ))

 

~*~ His POV ~*~

 

He couldn’t stand it, the words she spoke replaying within his head several times, so much that he didn’t even notice the female upon his lap had been staring at him oddly. ‘Decent girl’ she referred to herself as such, yet she was the one who constantly fed rude comments within his direction, the one who constantly spoke informally towards him, and never even thanked him for working so hard so that she would feel better. His eyes would begin to focus on the pair of brown eyes that stared at him, and though she was a beautiful girl, he simply couldn’t find the muse to continue.

 

“Get off” he spoke harshly which made the girl’s eyes widen in pure shock, her whining and complaining falling on deaf ears as he stood himself up, allowing her to drop in the process. “I warned you” he spoke harshly, not bothering to help the blonde to her feet before storming out of the room and heading towards the one place that truly understood him, and never did judge him on his flaws.

 

He hated being away from home, always finding himself within the comforts of a woman’s embrace in a strange room he never cared to see again, the liquid that burned his throat always being bitter sweet. It helped him become at ease, yet it also tempted him to continue his horrible behaviors, never caring enough for the girl who opened her legs so easily for him to get to know her name. Yet the one girl he desired had rejected him so effortlessly, despite the attempts that would make other girls swoon, which only made him ponder back to the conversation. Was she truly the only decent girl he had ever desired?

 

“What are you doing here Hyung?” A voice caught his attention as his eyes peeked towards the shadow beside him, alarmed to see Jiyong who seemed to be just leaving work himself. “Guessing it’s been a rough night?”

 

The bars music was barely loud enough to mask casual conversation, yet was loud enough to keep conversations private, which was something

Seung found himself appreciating. Rough day? It was much more harsh than rough, but if there were a word to describe it, perhaps rough would be just that. He didn’t know how to feel at the moment, and as he drew in another long drag of his cigarette, his actions would speak for themselves, Jiyong nodding in complete understanding.

 

“Yeah I feel that…” Jiyong spoke softly as his eyes peered around the room as though searching for something that would take the tension from the conversation, his eyes falling towards a beautiful woman who seemed to be lost in conversation with another man and woman. “Who is she??” His voice spoke his own interest and as tired eyes finally left the glass to look in the same direction, his jaw would nearly hit the floor when seeing Abi with Jae and Jiae.

 

“That’s my co-star” Seung felt defeated at that very moment, for he came here to escape you, yet there you were before his eyes, smiling the way you had never smiled at him, it almost made him angry to even think of it.

 

“Should I go introduce myself Hyung?” Clearly the typically observant male had failed to miss the frown that took his friend's lips at the sight of the female.

 

“Good luck, she’s a weird one” he spoke in between puffs of his dying cigarette, alarmed when the member took a stand and began towards the table of three, his eyes looking back for only a moment as though to question if it was really okay, Seung finding himself angered, yet his ego allowing the male to continue. “Go” he spoke briefly, it didn’t matter, she would reject him too.

 

Yet she didn’t reject him at all and soon Jiyong was sitting beside the girl, her eyes staring at him with respect and awe. It made him angrier beyond control as he stood himself up and began his way towards the table, yet when her eyes would leave Jiyong and instead look past the male, they would fall directly onto his own, making him freeze instantly. A thousand questions lingered between the silence and distance that separated them, yet he would be the one to look away first, his grip on his cigarette becoming tighter. Instead he would look for the first distraction that he could, the easiest girl that sat within the bar would have to do tonight, he didn’t care anymore.

 

Yet he was unaware of the eyes that stared at him, only turned more cold as his lips meshed onto the stranger’s lips, his hands working her body to make her crave more. He couldn’t see the eyes that held so much disappointment in him as he walked her towards the entrance, never bothering to notice the attention he desired was fully on him. He was to proud to even glance at the woman who watched him carefully until he disappeared from the doors, and found himself in yet another strange room he would never visit again.

 

‘Why… do I feel like this…’ he pondered silently as he wiggled his arm from underneath the weight that crushed him, his hands blindly looking for his scattered clothes. ‘Why does her opinion matter so much?’ he pondered for only a minute before finding his jeans and sliding them on, his now sober mind regretting what he had done.

 

‘Why do I only think of her while with someone else…?’

 

~*~*~*~

 

“Can we talk?” Her voice seemed sincere as his eyes fell from his bottle of now empty beer, his hand reaching up in order to take a long drag of his cigarette, as though indicating for her to speak. “Alone?” She pleaded as she took a glance around the crowded set, and though he still felt irritable with her, he couldn’t refuse as he stood himself up and began walking with her.

 

The silence that surrounded them wasn’t as thick as it usually was, he could feel something was different about this walk as he threw the cigarette towards the ground. “We’re alone now” he spoke harshly which made her stop walking and glance back at him, nodding in agreement as she turned fully to face him, and something about the action was odd.

 

“I didn’t mean those things I said to you” she was the first to let go of the eye contact and instead look towards the ground. “I do think you’re arrogant and that you have a large ego, but I don’t know a thing about your personal relations, and it was wrong of me to accuse you of things. I’m sorry.”

 

“Your point?” All he had gathered from it, was the insults that still continued to leave her lips about his personality, something that set him on edge as he glared towards her.

 

“My point is that you don’t have to go to random strangers in order to prove me wrong. Do you know what you’re risking by doing that?” Her voice was soft as her eyes finally connected back with his own, yet her words only caused more anger.

 

“I don’t do it for you, I do it because I want to” he spoke harshly despite the desire he held to accept her apology, to admit that she was right. How could he?

 

“Whatever helps you sleep at night” she whispered softly before turning herself around once more and heading towards the set. “I’m sorry again, I don’t think that lowly of you. That’s all I wanted to say” she spoke softly before leaving him there, with the over coursing emotions that threatened to eat him alive if he would allow them too.