009:

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

I just wanted to take some time to thank all of you for the continued support and patience! Thank you so much for sticking to this story, it's been a pleasure writing it! Thank you so much!

~*~*~

 

~*~ His POV ~*~

“I can’t do this anymore”

His anger had turned into depression, his depression into desperation, and desperation into a feast of alcohol. He was completely obliviated by the toxins and could no longer stand the thoughts that were eating him alive. He knew better than to accuse his best friend of going behind his back, yet he still managed to make the male angered enough to leave him helpless in the middle of the street. Now? He had nobody to turn too, nobody to speak with, and the bar seemed like the best suited place for his loneliness.

“Hey there y” her voice was like a tiger’s purr and it stole his attention immediately, his blood shot eyes staring at the blonde temptress. “What is a good man like you doing all alone?” She mewled as her hand soothed his shoulder, his eyes leaving the beauty to fall back towards the glass that had been finished a while ago.

“My wife left me” he answered honestly, nearly chocking on the words that still broke his heart at the thought of never being able to embrace the person he loved again. “She won’t even tell me where she lives” he didn’t care that she was a complete stranger, she was willing to listen and he desperately needed to talk.

“What a horrible person” the female coo’ed but he was too drunk to notice the passes.

“No, Abigail is perfect and so supportive. I just didn’t appreciate it” he spoke the honest truth, a smile tugging at his lips as memories rolled through hi mind. “I remember one Christmas, I forgot to buy the kids things… She brought them presents, and instead of writing mom, she wrote dad on the tags. Do you know how horrible I felt when my son thanked me for his mothers’ actions?”

“I bet you felt pretty rough” her voice was losing it’s purr and he could have sworn anger plagued the voice now, but he didn’t care, he couldn’t stop explaining himself.

“Then when we fought one time, the press saw her walking away from me at a café. They asked us several times what happened, and she said that she got jealous over an idol I was acting with. The public was harsh towards her… Which is why we haven’t spoken about the divorce yet.” He continued to speak, his hand clenching around the glass. “Do you want to know why we really fought that day? It’s because I was three hours late to meet her, and I didn’t even apologize…”

“Wait, you two are divorcing?” The female’s voice lacked the anger it once held, his eyes looking towards her and observing her features, the smile taking her lips becoming something that he quickly hated.

“No, we’re just fighting. I won’t allow her to leave me” Seung spoke with confidence, his eyes scanning the empty glass, more memories flooding his mind. “I love her, I sincerely love her.”

~*~*~*~

He didn’t know why he told the taxi driver the address that he did, however when they pulled up to his mother’s house, he suddenly felt a wave of relief. Something about seeing the house was comforting, and having his mother’s support had always been a large part in his everyday life. He knew he would have to explain all of his mess ups to her, but he didn’t care at the moment, he simply needed a shoulder to lean on until he sobered up at least.

Knocking on the door, he almost felt guilty when seeing the time was a little passed ten, knowing the elder was normally asleep at this time. When lights suddenly shined brightly upon him however, he was stunned when the door opened, and his mother faced him. It didn’t take long for his emotions to becoming overbearing, his arms wrapping softly around the petite female as his tears released without much thought.

“I can’t live without her” he sobbed heavily, his breath hitching with each new phrase he tried to pronounce “I’m so sorry. I was so wrong” he knew those words should be spoken towards Abi in a meaningful scenery, however couldn’t help himself from finally releasing the stress he had punned up. “She was perfect mom, and I let her down so many times…”

“It’s okay sweetie” she tried to comfort her son the best she could, but she knew that it wasn’t her that he needed, it was someone else. “You know she loves you a great deal right?”

“I love her too. So much. So so much.” He continued to sob, his posture beginning to sway back and forth, his energy becoming dull, not realizing the woman he desired to see was standing behind him, that was until he felt arms wrap around his waist and a soft gentle nuzzle was pressed into his back.

~*~ Abi’s POV ~*~

She could recognize his voice anywhere and as it filled the once silent living room, her eyes would widen as she watched the stumbling man enter the house. She knew he was drunk the moment her eyes fell towards him, if not for his swaying posture, but because of the slur in his words and the emotions he was releasing. It wasn’t like him to express himself in such an obvious way, and Abi found herself pondering just how harsh he was taking things, to end up so weak and unstable.

She couldn’t take it anymore as she found herself walking towards him, surprising herself when her arms reached for him. His warmth quickly warmed what she thought was a frozen heart, her nose nuzzling into his back. However her eyes would widen upon the perfume that took her nose, a fear quick to plague her heart as she pulled her nose away, hoping she was wrong, waiting for him to turn and realize she was there.

“Jagi” he breathed so softly that she could have forgotten the strange scent that stole her attention, her walls building just as quickly as they crumbled. “I miss you, please come home with me. Please” he begged, and she nodded softly before braving to make eye contact.

“Where were you?” She asked softly, noting that his hair was a complete mess as though someone had been playing and tugging at it, the stench of alcohol being so severe that it made her stomach feel much worse.

“I don’t know” he spoke honestly which only caused more pain to swallow her, distinctively remembering the night he grabbed a woman from the bar, though many years ago, it was in his nature and the scent that lingered was certainly a female’s perfume. “A bar or something” he continued, allowing her to nod softly a few times, knowing that now wasn’t an appropriate time for confronting, but would be better to comfort.

“Okay baby, let’s get you to bed okay?” She whispered softly, taking his hand within her own as she lead him through the halls and to the room she claimed as her own. “Are you feeling okay? Should I get you…”

She couldn’t breath as his lips harshly collided onto her own, his hands sloppily roaming her sides and through her hair. She forgotten how much she had missed his kiss, no matter how sloppy they were or how rough they could get, it was always perfect in her book. Her guard had fallen again as she kissed him back, her arms softly pulling at his waist, wanting to feel him close to her once again, missing the way her chest perfectly aligned with his own, allowing no room to separate them.

(( She is soooo lucky.... Credit to rightful owner.)

“Abigail I love you so much” he breathed onto her, clearly unable to hold his breath for long “I need you and our kids in my life.”

“We will be in your lives” she was quick to admit, her fingers making quick work of the buttons that took his shirt, releasing him of the restricting clothes and sliding it towards the floor. “I have never left your side” she reassured, throwing a larger shirt of her own over his head and looping his arms through the sleeves “nor do I plan to in the future. You are my world, do you understand?”

She couldn’t stop the tears that took her eyes as she pondered her mistakes, ridding the perfume that continued to bite at her bleeding heart. She couldn’t stand the scent on him, couldn’t imagine her lovers hands on another woman, another woman on him. She hated herself at that moment, and knew she had nobody to blame but herself in the whole situation.

“Wh.. why are you crying?” The sincerity in his voice only made the situation worse as she stared into his eyes, parting her lips with a shaky voice.

“I love you…” she explained softly, pushing him towards the bed and wrapping herself within his embrace, clinging closely at his side and snuggling her face into the crook of his neck, where the perfume still seemed to linger, her tears only falling harder.