010:

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

(( Sorry if this is a touchy subject for you guys! It's not my intentions to bring discomfort. Hope you all enjoy! ))

“Jagi, wake up.” Abi whispered towards the sleeping form, placing her legs on either side of his waist and allowing her hand to sooth down his strong jawline, taking in his attractive physical appeal. “Jagi, I made breakfast and the kids want to see you, wake up” she continued, a smirk lining her lips when noting his eye open just the slightest to peek at her, but just as quickly closed as though he didn’t wake. “Okay fine, I’ll leave you to sleep” she spoke directly this time as she went to stand herself up, not surprised when his hands grab onto her waist and locked her in position.

“Can’t I just enjoy waking up to your voice?” He muttered from tired lips as his eyes came to an open, making her heart race as he stared into her own.

“Not when breakfast is getting cold and two hungry kids are waiting” she spoke back, leaning herself down and pecking his lips, alarmed when his hand reached for her head and kept her locked.

The kiss started sweet and innocent but his lips were desperate as they clung onto hers, his teeth harshly biting her lower lip so that his tongue could snake into . It stayed innocent, only filled with passion and longing as her tongue softly pressed against his own. It made him melt instantly as he pulled away, his smile becoming so vibrant that she would have promised him anything at that moment, her arms wrapping around his waist as she laid herself upon him, his arm securing her in place.

“I would have never guessed you would come here” he whispered after a while of silence, bringing concerned eyes up towards him. “I didn’t even think to look at my mothers house…”

“It was on the papers in your drawer” Abi whispered softly, her eyes avoiding his own. “I figured that if I hinted that they were divorce papers, that you wouldn’t look at them if you wanted me in your life. It was a test” she admitted as she sat herself to bring their eyes together.

“A test?” Seung asked confused, knowing well he never even glanced within the drawer that claimed to steal his wife away. He couldn’t bring himself to actually see it in writing, for it would make the situation more real, and he simply couldn’t cope with it.

“Mhmm, a test” Abi spoke softly, creating circles on his chest with her fingers “but I also wanted you to stay in my life, so the papers are simple writings of my feelings for you and where the kids and I were staying. It explains how much I honestly love you and how much I want things to work… That I wouldn’t dream of divorcing you.”

“So if I looked, I would have known where to find you but you would have assumed I wanted to leave?” Seung asked as he took in the information, a soft sigh leaving his lips as he too sat himself up, pulling her into a strong and tight embrace. “Don’t you know? You gave me all the joy in my life, a chance at a future, a chance to express myself properly. Did you honestly believe I lost feeling?”

She stayed silent and instead allowed her single tear to answer his question, alarmed his hand reached for hers and his thumb lined the two rings that claimed her finger. “I promised you my future with these” he whispered softly, his other hand reaching to wipe away the tear that showed. “I vowed my happiness with Sang-Ho” he continued, his lips softly lining her shoulder and working their way up her neck in a sweet affectionate show. “I devoted my love to only you with Ki-Woo” he paused a moment before taking her lips for a soft peck, happy when she returned the pass. “I also promised your happiness, so my last concert is soon.”

“You didn’t have too…”

“I wanted too. Do you know how lonely I have been since you have left? It was probably how you felt when I was away and I hate myself for it. I realize that I didn’t want to be away from you, that I don’t want you to ever feel that way with me again. I want you to smile every day, I want to smell your cooking every morning. I want to involve myself in everything you do, everything that makes you smile. I want to be the reason you smile.”

~*~*~*~*~

Coming back home took much longer than either one of them predicted, but the day was spent with laughter and simply enjoying each other’s company. By the night fall, the boys were exhausted and went to bed early, leaving Abi to catch her breath over a simple glass of wine. Seung also complained of being tired yet was denied the privilege of going to bed, and was instead forced to stay in decent clothes and wide awake despite how tired he was, not understanding until a knock sounded at the door, pulling his attention immediately.

“Baby sitter is here” Abi spoke as she grabbed her purse and car keys, leaving a very confused Seung in her wake. Upon opening the door, he was alarmed when seeing Jiyong walk into the house, his hand full of games for the kids who didn’t run to greet him.

“Where are they?” Ji asked, nodding towards Seung but continued searching the house for two littles boys.

“Sleeping, so you can just watch or something while you listen for them” Abi spoke before taking Seung’s hand and pulling him off of the chair and heading towards the door. “Food is in the fridge, take as much as you’d like.”

~*~ Seung’s POV ~*~

He was stunned at what was happening, so confused that he didn’t bother voicing his questions and instead simply complied with Abigail as she led him towards her car. Giving her a suspicious look, her smile would leave him wondering as he got into the car and allowed her to take the wheel. It was a silent trip, his hand entangled within her own, knowing that he would soon have to tell her something that would break her heart, something he wished he didn’t have to say.

“Where are we going?” He voiced after a while of silence, bringing her eyes towards him as her smile only grew brighter.

“Somewhere that I always wanted to go with you” she answered without an answer, making his lips pout out, yet her soft giggle would immediately change his pout into a smile, missing the way her voice rang through his ear, the sweet innocent sound always melting him.

“Do I get a hint?” He asked softly, alarmed when she shook her head.

“You’ll figure it out when we arrive there” she seemed determined to keep it a secret, hence his silence as he nodded and instead tried to figure out where they were going on his own, his eyes searching the streets they passed.

He took the time to stare at her as she drove, remembering why he fell in love with her in the first place. Not only was she breath takingly beautiful, but her smile was always sincere and her opinions were always voiced, never making someone ponder where they stood. He enjoyed that stability in his life, needed it really, for he never had to guess how she felt, she always allowed him to know exactly what went through her mind.

Which was why he worried about telling her about his enlistment, knowing he just got her back into his life, and now he would be the one leaving. He would once again be leaving her alone, leading back to the same pattern they fell into it, and the thought destroyed him despite how happy he felt. The thought was always screaming in the back of his head, and he could only ponder if Abigail was strong enough to wait for him just one last time.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, voice full of concern, bringing his attention back towards her as a smile took his lips.

“I love you” he answered instead, her smile quick to come back as her hand tightened around his own.

“I love you too.”