011:

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

The night started off the many galleries, allowing him to express his interest in the paintings that claimed the walls, and the abstract statues that decorated the long halls. The night was still young as she drove away from home, allowing him to know that she wasn’t finished with him yet. It wasn’t until they arrived at the pond next to the recording studio, the one that was used to create the movie that brought them together, a smile softly taking his lips at seeing such a valuable place to him.

“What are we doing here?” Seung asked softly, surprised when Abi shook her head and left the car, her hands tugging softly at the dress that hugged her body perfectly.

“Going swimming” she answered softly when he left the car and stood beside her, his eyes growing wide as he gave her a crazy glance. “Unless you don’t want to see me ?” She asked, his motivation to go swimming suddenly picking up as he nodded and began to remove his clothes.

They stayed within the waters for a short while, his arms wrapped around her chest as her hands soothed his arms. The night was becoming darker as the stars shined their lights, catching both of their interest for a long while. He would have stayed locked in that moment forever, however knew that time wouldn’t stop, and that eventually he would have to speak what was on his mind.

“Six years ago in this water… I said some horrible things to you” Abi spoke softly as her attention stayed along the night skies, bringing his eyes towards her. “Things that to this day I regret” she admitted as she turned herself around, wrapping her arms around his waist.

“I remember” he admitted, knowing that this was the same place where she had opened his eyes to his clouded judgement, the first time that he realized his desire was much more than a physical hold. It was a large reason to how he had fallen in love so quickly.

“I want you to know, that I respect you. That your ego is still large and you’re still conceited” she trailed off, not surprised by the glaring eyes that casted down onto her.

“Way to ruin the mood babe” he sighed as he pushed her away gently, yet her arms stayed locked around him, constricting her weight against him.

“I also think you’re extremely insecure and unsure of yourself at times... so when you go… please remember that I’m here waiting patiently for you” she spoke once more, this time bringing concerned eyes within her direction.

“What do you mean when I go?” He asked, hoping that she didn’t already know that his enlistment date was coming up fast.

“I get the mail every day Seung. I saw the letters” she admitted with a heavy sigh as her arms tightened around his waist, breathing in his scent as her head rested against his chest. “I want you to know that we will be alright, and that I will be home every day simply waiting for your return. You have to promise me things though…”

“Anything” he spoke quickly, knowing well that he didn’t wish to repeat what had happened in their lives.

“You have to call me every time you have the chance, and write love letters to me, even if you don’t send them” Abi began with a scolding voice. “I want to read them all when you return home, and they better make my heart melt.” Her voice was becoming softer as she spoke. “You also have to promise me that you won’t drink a lot and let woman touch you…”

“Are you crazy?” He yelled, bringing once closed eyes to an open. “I was drunk the other night and went home to you. I only think of you. I even rejected a woman… You should be proud.”

“I know” she admitted with a soft smile as she pulled away “better keep it that way!”

~*~*~*~

“Thanks for tonight…” Seung spoke as they went back into the car, his hands still working the towel in to dry himself off, his hair dripping still.

“Don’t thank me, it was a pleasure” Abi spoke softly with a smile before starting to drive and heading towards home, only to turn the wrong way and to head somewhere else. “Now I have to murder you” she spoke with a serious tone, bringing confused eyes within her direction.

“Murder me?” He asked.

“Mhmm”

“Abigail…”

“I’m sorry”

“You’re not serious…”

“I wish I wasn’t… they told me I must” Abi spoke softly with a sigh, watching as his smile quickly disappeared, hiding the smile she wished to show.

“Who told you too?” His voice was louder and stern, clearly believing her.

“The voices in my head Jagiya, they told me I must” Abi continued, gasping when his finger reached to flick her head, her laughter not being held back anymore as she pulled up to a hotel and parked the car.

“You’re so weird…” Seung muttered before getting out of the car and looking towards the building. “Why don’t we just go home?” He asked when seeing the place, looking towards Abi who was already making her way to the front entrance, knowing his questions would have to wait, considering she wasn’t answering.

~*~*~*~

“This is nice Jagi” he admitted as he sunk lower into the scent bubble bath, his back pressed against her chest as her hand worked magic on his shoulders.

“I never thanked you…” Abi whispered after a moment of silence, draping the warm water over his shoulders and running her hands along the smooth skin. “You gave me and the kids so much, and I never thanked you for it. Thank you” she continued to hum, her hands moving up his neck to rest within his hair.

“It’s nothing to thank me for, I should be the one thanking you. You take care of the house and kids and I never bothered to appreciate it…” he admitted and it brought a smile to once pouting lips, her arms wrapping around his shoulders and her face nuzzling into his neck.

“I want another one…” she spoke with hesitation, his body tensing within her hold before he would sit himself up and turn to face her, her eyes falling towards the bath water, avoiding his own.

“We can’t right now, I’m leaving for the Army soon…” he whispered, not wishing to put more work on her shoulders while he was away, not wanting to miss her entire pregnancy.

“They will allow you to come and see me during the time, and they will make sure you are home for the birth…” she clearly had done her research, and now he pondered if she wanted another child, or if she simply wanted to bring him home as much as possible.

“Abigail…” he tried to keep his voice collected as his hands reached up, wiping away at the tears she didn’t know she allowed to escape. “How about I make another promise to you instead?” He asked, bringing her eyes back onto him.

“Like what…?”

“When I come home from the Army, we can have all the children that your heart desires. We can move to the country side like you wanted. We can watch every sunset and sunrise together on the balcony like you always vision. Just please… let’s wait…”

She nodded a few times in understanding, alarmed when his lips suddenly crashed onto her own, his hands staying strong on her jawline. As always, his kiss stole her breath as she melted into his loving touch and affection. She felt confident in his life, and the sad thoughts were quickly dismissed as she instead lost herself into his love, trying to forget that soon he would be leaving once again.