Render

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

“I miss this” his voice lulled you to comfort as his lips pressed onto your shoulder, his arms wrapping tighter around your frame.

 

“You’re also missing the movie” you scolded playfully, your hand reaching up to capture his lips with your own. He froze for a moment before his lips would pull away, leaving you cold without his touch, alarmed when he stood himself from the bed.

 

You had several questions to ask, yet you sat there lifeless as he opened the balcony door and stepped outside, lighting up a cigarette. You could tell that he was stressed, for he paced the balcony as he inhaled deeper hits and kept his attention away from you. It made you feel emptier than before, and you pondered if spending this one last night with him was only making the farewell harder to accept.

 

“Oppa” you whispered softly as you opened the door, his eyes quickly falling towards you as he dropped the cigarette. “The movie” it was the only excuse you had to bring him back.

 

“I’m sorry” he spoke softly which brought a soft smile towards your lips “but I’m leaving.I can’t stay here.”

 

The smile quickly disappeared as you felt your heart break further, the pieces of tape you placed upon the cracks not being strong enough to hold the pieces together anymore. You could feel every inhale of breath like sharp razor wires, and it was painful to move as he walked past you. Yet you found your strength as you grabbed for his hand and holding on as tight as your much smaller hand could hold.

 

“Please don’t leave” you whispered, and you could taste the tears that fell towards your lips. “Please stay with me tonight.”

 

“Why should I?” His voice was harsh as he turned to face you, forcing your eyes to meet his own as he stood only inches away.

 

You enjoyed the scent he carried, and though it was now mixed with smoke it still smelled clean and somehow intoxicating. You loved how much taller he was compared to you, and how stern those soft eyes could become when pushed and provoked. More importantly however, you loved how your heart was always racing when near him, and how those butterflies in your stomach always released when he would smile or say something cheesy.

 

“I.. I…” your reasons seemed selfish then as you bit into your lower lips, a gasp quickly leaving your lips when he turned himself around and began to walk once more. “I love you that’s why!” You screamed at him, causing him to freeze instantly.

 

“I want to love you more” your voice lost it’s loud projectile as you spoke, but that didn’t mean the words had less meaning. “I want to hold you one last night, I want to wake up in your arms one last morning” the tears didn’t stop despite your urges against them, if anything they flew freely from

your swollen and sleep deprived eyes. “I don’t want you to leave me.. Not tonight..”

 

“Not tonight?” He whispered as he turned himself around, and this time you didn’t have the courage to face him, your eyes stayed on the ground.

 

“I didn’t ask for this, I didn’t wish for anything at all” you whispered softly “but then you came into my life, and I started to want everything. I started to want your attention, I liked how you stared at me when you thought I wasn’t looking, or how I could stare at you when you weren’t paying attention. I liked that you were always so considerate of me, yet you always acted as though you didn’t care. I liked when you kissed me despite knowing I would reject, or how you would fight me until I wanted to kiss you back. I liked all of those things. I want more of those things. I want you by my side.”

 

~*~ 3rd POV ~*~

 

She was a sobbing mess before him as her tears stained the white carpet below them, yet she never did look so dang beautiful. He really wasn’t going to leave her, he simply wanted to hear that she needed him just as desperately as he needed her, and he couldn’t get the truth if he continued to chase her. She was too strong minded and righteous to give him the proper answers without a fight, and so he decided to scare the truth out of her.

 

“The kids not mine” he whispered after a while of silence.

 

“Wait what?” She whispered back, her hand reaching up in order to wipe away at the tears that glistened on her cheeks.

 

“I’m not the father of her child” he spoke more directly this time as he grabbed for her hand, alarmed when her weight pressed against him and her lips quickly captured his own, it being a new change in pace in his life.

 

He could feel all of the pain she had been enduring in the harsh kiss, all of the emotions she had been hiding by the way her arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders. He could feel the desperation from her as her teeth sunk into his bottom lip, the pain being miniscule compared to the pleasure, as he parted his lips slightly, allowing her in. Before she could push it further however, he had to pull away for he still had things that needed to be said, things that needed to be accepted.

 

“I’m still going to help her out though” He expected a fight, to hear protest but was quickly relieved when a simple nod was given. “It’s not that I feel obligated or…”

 

“You don’t have to explain” she interrupted, and he was thankful because he honestly didn’t know how to explain in words. “Loving you means supporting you and standing behind your decisions, so you don’t have to explain.”

 

She wouldn’t admit it just yet, but the fact that he was willing to help out was actually something that made her heart melt further for him. She always adored his kinder side, and though sometime it was hidden within many layers, it always made it more precious when she was finally rewarded with it. Lost in thought, she had missed those soft eyes falling on her, but her attention would be stolen completely when warmth engulfed , sweet and short, but it made her lose her breath instantly.

 

“I suppose I should officially ask you now huh?” He spoke calmly as he rested his forehead against her own, bringing confused eyes towards him. “Will you hold this rose, despite the thorns?”

 

“Of course I will, I’d never let it go” she whispered back, capturing his lips once more, her hand getting lost within his hair as his arms pulled her closer, showing he had no intentions of letting go either.