Girlfriend

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

“That interview was weird” Seung expressed as you two left the stage and headed towards the back, you nodding in agreement as a smile took your lips.

 

“Who came up with those questions?” You teased playfully, half of them only having to deal with leaking spoilers to the audience, in which you were strictly told not to do. “It was nice to be able to see you again” you admitted after a while of silence, alarmed when his hand reached for yours and gave it a soft squeeze, and though the affection was small, it meant a great deal to your bruised heart.

 

“I missed you” he breathed softly, closing the gap that lingered between you both in order to stand before you and to place his hands on your cheeks. “Have you been well?” His eyes showed concern as he forced you to stare into his own eyes, as though looking for a lie in the yes you were going to give.

 

“Oppa” the voice caused his hands to drop instantly as he quickly placed distance once more, and you were well aware of the sudden coldness that engulfed your body from the lack of his heat.

 

“Eun what are you doing here?” He asked, yet he still kept his smile despite his confusion within his eyes, and as the blonde stepped before him, you could only guess that this was the girl who bore his child.

 

“I came to support you” she explained casually “is it okay to come?”

 

“Of course” he answered simply as his eyes glanced back as though to apologize “this is Abigail Lastings, my costar in the movie” he expressed and you bowed immediately just as she did, saying your hello’s to one another “Abi, this is Eun.”

 

“His girlfriend.”

 

~*~ Eun’s POV ~*~

 

“Abi this is Eun” he didn’t give her any title, her simple name was all his voice produced and she suddenly felt a rage of jealousy.

 

“His girlfriend” she spoke quick so that he didn’t have time to argue it, bringing widened eyes in her direction from Seung Hyun, but her attention lingered on Abigail instead, wanting to see the jealousy that most girls presented when hearing those words.

 

“A pleasure to meet you” there wasn’t any jealousy however, only a smile lined the girl's lips as her eyes went towards Seung, giving him a soft smile before nodding her farewell and walking down the hall, which left her alone with a raging beast she knew she would have to face.

 

“That was awkward” Seung spoke instead as his hands rested on the back of his neck “guess I should get used to introducing you that way huh?” He offered her a smile, and her heart broke instantly for she knew that he didn’t mean the words he spoke.

 

He was forced to say them, and she was the sole reason why he was caged in such a lie, yet she had nowhere else to run too. She deserved his attention, deserved for him to stay beside her in her time of need, just as she had stood beside him (well more like laid beside him) in his times of need. It was only fair, and with that thought, she erased the guilt that lined her and instead presented a smile.

 

~*~ His POV ~*~

 

‘My girlfriend’ but those words were false and he somehow felt wrong for allowing them to be spoken, his eyes not daring to look towards Abi for he knew the pain all too well. It was proof that anything between them would be officially over, that the future was moving towards them, and time wouldn’t be held back. The movie was done being filmed, and so their reasons for seeing each other were no longer, and Eun’s words simply spoke the truth that they had been denying.

 

He wanted to chase after her, wanted to comfort the tears that he knew she would probably cry, yet his attention would settle on his future. Eun was always beautiful which was why he had stuck around her for so long, however her blonde hair wasn’t embedded with cinnamon. She wasn’t what he wanted, and he knew deep down that he wasn’t what she wanted either. They were simply paying for their previous misbehaviors, everything happening for a reason in life.

 

Doctor appointments were always the worse and as the doctor spoke of a due date, Seung silently counted how much time they had. Five more months and his life would change, five more months and he would be greeted with a child’s cry. Five more months, and he would be on the beginning stages of fatherhood. Wait, that meant she was only four months along.. Didn’t he know Abi longer?

 

“Oppa” her voice pulled his attention as his eyes left the floor to stare at her, forcing a smile towards his lips. “You okay?”

 

“Yeah” he spoke softly as his mind drew blank of when he had actually last been with her, his hands running through his hair. “When was the approximate conception day?”

 

He didn’t know the answer to when he had ended his affair, however he did know by heart the day that he found himself attracted to Abi. He had never experienced it before, for it was nothing at all and then suddenly it became everything at once. He only touched one woman after that, not needing anyone else for his hands were warm for only one person, thus he ended all of his affairs and even blocked the unknown numbers on his phone.

 

“Oppa, why are you worried about that?” Eun cut off the doctor before he could speak the answer, and the doctor went about his business and left the room, leaving Seung to stare suspiciously towards the female.

 

~*~ Eun’s POV ~*~

 

Seung wasn’t the brightest of the bunch, however he certainly wasn’t a fool, and she could see him counting silently in the corner of the room. Her heart raced with the possibility of him finding out about her lies, but she was to determined to allow him to leave her side now. When his question left his lips, she was right to assume what he was planning out in his mind, but she still wouldn’t allow defeat to come towards her. Her child needed her to stay strong and follow through for him.

 

“Oppa, why are you worried about that?” She knew the doctor’s answer would provide him enough proof to be off of the chain, so she did what she could by stopping the answer, not surprised when cold eyes went towards her direction.

 

“No reason” he spoke with a sigh as he grabbed his jacket from the back of the chair and offered his hand towards her while he stood up. “Let’s go eat, I’m hungry” his voice sounded different, yet she wouldn’t question it as she took his hand and followed him out, waving a goodbye towards the doctor.

 

‘I’m sorry Seung Hyun’ Eun thought silently as he opened the car door for her, something he would never normally do, showing he was much more of a gentleman that she gave credit. ‘Forgive me…’


(( Oh boy, do you guys thing Seung figured it out? Thank you all for all of the continued support, it means a great deal! Thank you so so much! ))