Coffee and Tease

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

(( I just want to take the time to thank you guys for all of your support and comments. They mean more to me than you could imagine, for they motivate me and encourage me. Thank you all so much! You are all amazing! ))

 

You would never admit it, but you were much more sober than you allowed him to believe and when his lips touched onto your own, you were right to trick him. Wondering just how far he would go, you accepted the kiss, awaiting for him to take things further, yet he didn’t. When he threatened to leave, you felt your heart fall towards the floor, doing anything you could in order to keep him at your side, alarmed at how decent he actually was, despite his cold front that he always seem to wear.

 

You found yourself wanting to be near him, wanting to stay in his arms, and you would be lying to yourself if you said your heart didn’t race within your chest when he still managed to shy away from you. It was a side of him that you had yet to see, and something about it was beyond attractive. You weren’t in denial with yourself any longer, you knew what you wanted, and there probably wouldn’t have been a better chance to get it and so you attempted to seduce him.

 

Yet he still managed to fight you off, and the thought was almost painful as you realized that he must have thousands of women throwing themselves at him. How could you ever measure up to the model he always gets caught with, or the y makeup artist that he often teased? You couldn’t and when he yelled his final attempts to stop you, your desire had vanished instantly as pain instead took over the once heated moment.

 

Stunned when feeling his heat pressed against you, you couldn’t contain the smile that lined your lips as you quickly turned to face him. It was then did you realize just how attractive he truly was, his imperfections making him only more attractive. You wanted to kiss him, wanted to express that you were sober and that you were well aware of what you were doing, yet something had stopped you. You were afraid to desire him, were afraid of being rejected, but more importantly, you were afraid that he would hurt you.

 

Being the early bird you were, it didn’t surprise you when you were the first to wake up, basking in every inch of beauty that his sleeping form alluded. He was insanely handsome, and the few inches that separated you, were a few to many. You wanted desperately to hold him closer, the desire being stronger than any other you have discovered in your life, yet you laid lifeless in his arms as you instead scouted out the smaller details.

 

You could tell that he enjoyed being the one cuddled, for you fell asleep with him holding you yet awoke to your leg wrapped around his waist and your arm around his neck, his one arm lapped lazily over your waist. You could also sense that he didn’t often sleep beside someone, for as comfortable as the position was, it was also extremely clumsy and hardly romantic. It almost was enough to make you smile, however when noting that his eyes were beginning to shift and open, your heart would race as you instead closed your eyes and pretended to be asleep.

 

~*~ His POV ~*~

 

It was an odd sensation that washed over him, beginning from the numb arm that was suspended by weight, all the way to the strands of loose hair that tickled at his chin. Taking in a soft breath, the scent of cinnamon would overwhelm him, forcing his eyes to spring open, immediately falling towards the sleeping figure. She was beyond beautiful, the lack of makeup giving her face a smooth look, the way her hair spiraled out of control around her to the way her chest raised and fell with each breath she drew in.

 

He found himself smiling softly, pulling his arm from her waist in order to rest on the thigh that crushed him against her, his eyes widening slightly when his hands touch warm bare skin. Guilt lined his features as his eyes traveled towards her own, content when finding her still sleeping, his hand softly lingering over the skin a moment longer than what was needed in order to fully draw his arm away. Instead he found his hand reached for her face, allowing his fingertips to gently against her cheek, pushing away some of the hair that bothered her face.

 

“You excited to see me?” Her whisper made him freeze as addicting blue eyes fluttered to an open, causing him to stare instantly.

 

“I..I was just… your hair…” he couldn’t find his words, and he couldn’t honestly remember when he had felt so petrified that even his words refused to express himself.

 

“That’s not what I meant” she chuckled softly and he found himself confused as he tilted his head slightly towards the right. “I meant this” he gasped when feeling her hip grind against him, and it was only then did he realize that his body truly had a mind of it’s own as his eyes widened and understanding sorted out the confusion.

 

“You’re erted” he accused, desperately trying to escape his embarrassment as he sat himself from the bed, quickly grabbing the covers in order to hide his not so small problem. “Have you looked at yourself?”

 

She must have forgotten what she was dressed in for when her eyes looked down, a bright red hue would take hold of her cheeks as she just as quickly stood from the bed. “I’m gonna make breakfast now” she spoke in a soft tune before leaving the room, ensuring to close the door behind her.

 

~*~ Your POV ~*~

 

“Can I charge my phone?” He asked as he walked out of the bedroom, clearly more aligned than you were, his hand scratching at the back of his neck, indicating he felt nervous about something.

 

“Of course, it’s beside the sofa” you answered while picking up the sizzling bacon from the pan and placing it on the paper towels, watching as he mindlessly wandered the apartment, obviously looking around for entertainment purposes. “In the living room” you reminded, and the innocent smile that was sent in your direction was enough to release the butterflies in your stomach.

 

For a second you couldn’t breathe as you quickly looked away from him and instead focused on making the coffee and finishing the eggs. After getting the last of the food cook, you snuck into the bedroom in order to dress yourself, slipping on sweatpants and a sweater, not caring much to doll up. Binding your hair within a ponytail, you couldn’t help but to gasp when seeing Seung eating the remaining bits of the bacon, leaving the eggs untouched as you walked back into the kitchen.

 

“We were suppose to share” you scolded, stealing the last piece of bacon from his fingers and stuffing it into your mouth before he could fight it, causing his attention to turn towards you.

 

“We can still share” he whispered before grabbing your jaw and bringing his lips towards you, causing you to stumble back and hit into the counter, chewing the bacon much faster, realizing it still wasn’t safe. “Or you could eat it all” he teased, before searching the cabinets and making himself right at home.

 

“Sure, just make yourself at home.”

 

“What are you doing tonight?” He asked instead, completely ignoring your sarcasm, making your mind draw blank from the sudden question.

 

“N..Nothing I guess” you stumbled to answer, happily pouring the coffee into the mugs that took him a little longer to find, showing he was obviously observing more than he was looking for something.

 

“Good because I don’t have plans either” he spoke nonchalantly, yet the pink hue that tainted his lips would be his give away that he was nervous about something, and it only made you want to explore it more.

 

“Guess you’ll be bored all night then. I might call Jinwoo” you poked the bear and you were alarmed at how easily jealous he became, the grip on his cup becoming tighter yet silence would linger. “Or Jiyong” you continued to poke and was alarmed when he placed his coffee on the counter and instead stood before you, his height staggering over you as you had to look up to keep eye contact.

 

“Or we can rent the new horror movie, and I can laugh at you when you scream like a little girl” he teased, and you were well aware of the challenging tone that his voice carried.

 

“Or vise versa” you taunted back, and you couldn’t be anymore aware of how hard your heart pounded within your chest when a smile took his lips.

Not a smirk, not a tease, not a taunt, but a sincere smile, as though you accepting his invitation was the greatest gift he had received, and you knew you were in trouble.

 

You were slowly falling in love with that smile.