Contemptuous

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

“This schedule drives me to drink” you whined heavily over the phone, the paper in your hand showing that you won’t be doing any of the exploring that you wished to do while staying in a different country.

“Are you insane! Who cares about exploring when you are hanging out with the one of the most handsome men in Korea!” Tracey’s voice rang through the phone loud enough that you had to pull it away, knowing better than to protest the statement. “You better find a way to make him fall in love with you girl.”

“Why? So that my career can end the moment it gets big? Do you want me to die?” You responded quickly which in return earned a few chuckles from the other line.

“I’m just saying, the boy looks good” Tracey calmed down as she took in a soft breath, the sound of yelling being heard in the background of the conversation. “Besides, don’t it sound like fun being a wife and mother?” She nagged this time, allowing the phone to leave her ear in order to catch the children arguing in the back.

“Oh it sounds amazing” you teased back with a roll of your eyes, knowing well that many people thought that you were at the age to settle down and marry, yet you found no interest in such things. “Better let you go before they start hitting each other.”

~*~*~*~

“Choi Seung Hyun” he spoke with confidence as his hand extended to shake yours, you happily taking the offer.

“Abigail Lastings but just Abi is fine” you shook his hand, alarmed when he quickly pulled away and began walking down the long hall, hinting for you to follow him.

“As you can see this set is really large so try not to get lost within it” he spoke as he walked, pointing to certain rooms and expressing what they were before continuing further. “This will be my last work as an actor so try not to mess it up. I understand you haven’t really starred in anything, but try your best” you couldn’t believe what you were hearing as you rolled your eyes and just allowed him to continue. “Also, skinship between us is completely restricted unless on the camera, so please don’t try” that one made you stop as you stared at him harshly.

“Who said I would try” you asked after noticing that he wasn’t paying you any attention, causing his eyes to fall back towards you as though you were the one who said something wrong.

“You all try eventually” he answered in a matter of fact tone before walking once more, making anger stick to your heart.

“Confident brat” you spoke under your breath, yet managed to still pay attention to every room he pointed out.

“This is our room when he have to spend the night here” he stopped at a larger room, you peeking in to see two beds set up and a desk on the opposite end. “It doesn’t happen very often, but it’s just in case” he assured, and a knot suddenly formed in your stomach as you noted how close the beds were pushed together, keeping in mind that you would have to push them apart should the occasion ever arise.

“Fantasizing about me now?” His voice pulled you from your thoughts as you looked to meet his eyes, a look of pure disgust lining your face.

“Are you always this arrogant?” You spoke harshly yet it didn’t seem to phase the man as he shrugged his shoulders and continued on with the tour.

~*~ His POV ~*~

“How do you…” I could hear her asking several questions towards the director and I couldn’t help the agitated sigh that left my lips. It was my last film that I was making, they could have at least sent me someone who knew what they were doing, not some child in the world of make believe. “How does it work?” Yet another question leaving her lips, making my eyes roll as I instead focused my attention towards Jae, who seemed busy watching the girl in amusement.

“I’m going to look like an idiot” I complained which brought his attention towards me this time.

“She’s just eager to learn that’s all” Jae who was also in the film suggested as he took a sip from his coffee, his attention falling back towards Abigail. “Besides, she’s really pretty if nothing else.”

“That’s about it” I spoke through gritted teeth, feeling even more annoyed as she scrolled through the papers as though a child lost in work.

“Choi Seung Hyun” the mention of my name caused my eyes to fall towards the girl, alarmed when hearing Jae chuckle at the thought of a younger girl calling me by my full name.

“Yah, are you my mother or something?” I asked annoyed which brought confusion towards her expression. “Learn how to speak properly to me” I tried to express her wrong behavior, however was alarmed when she looked even more confused.

“I only spoke your name” she spoke in a confused manner which made me even angrier than before.

“I am older than you am I not?” I tried my best to keep calm, but with every new confused expression, I wanted nothing more than to rip my hair out and scream, and thus I had to get away from her.

~*~ Your POV ~*~

“What’s wrong with him?” You asked looking towards Jae, a smug smirk against his lips as he shook his head softly at you. “Okay so maybe I know” you couldn’t stop the chuckle that left your lips as you plopped yourself down beside Jae, stealing his coffee. “Did he honestly expect me to call him Oppa or something?”

“Or something” Jae quickly answered as he stole back his coffee, making you pout slightly in disappointment.

“I think next time, Ima call him Uncle” you declared which earned you a laughing fit from the boy beside you.

“I think he might kill you” Jae tried to reason “but I would pay money to see his reaction from it!”

You knew well about the culture and the proper way to speak to those who were older than you, however something about Choi Seung Hyun made you want to test your limits. He was arrogant and extremely proud of himself, which you could understand to some degree, but only to a certain extent.

“I’ll do it tomorrow, after apologizing to him for my rude behavior” you laughed at the thought, knowing that his reaction was going to be priceless, despite what punishments may follow from your rude behavior.