Endings...

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

(( I’m actually thinking about starting a second series that continues with their married life. Would you guys be interested??? Let me know! ))

 

“I heard you were having one of your own. Are you excited?” Eun asked as you finished your painting with Chanwoo, a soft smile taking your lips as you nodded towards her. “Probably more nervous huh?”

 

“You don’t even know” you admitted softly, rubbing your stomach that would soon become larger, knowing that you only held five more months to prepare yourself for motherhood. “is it scary?” You couldn’t help but to ask, surprised when Eun shook her head softly, a smile taking her lips.

 

“It all becomes worth it in the end” she concluded as she ruffled Chanwoo’s hair.

 

~*~*~*~

 

“What happened to the man you once called Uncle?” Jae teased which brought a soft smile towards your lips.

 

“He became Jagiya” you explained casually, causing laughter to escalade through the café, a hint of a blush forming at your cheeks. “How are you and your wife? Is marriage life difficult?”

 

“Of course it is, and it’s a team effort” Jae expressed, stealing his coffee back from your hands and instead setting tea in front of you, a soft sigh escaping your lips. “When the baby is born, it will cause a lot of fights, but you can’t let them linger for long. You two will need to communicate often to keep things from getting out of hand.”

 

“You stole my coffee” you whined, bringing widened eyes towards you.

 

“You’re not allowed coffee first of all, and second… It was my coffee you little theif” Jae expressed with a ruffle of your hair, bringing out a pouting lip which was quickly flicked away, causing laughter instead.

 

~*~*~*~

 

“I’m tired” you whined as you settled into his arms, burying your face into the crook of his neck, alarmed when his hand rubbed at your large belly, feeling the baby react almost instantly, as though knowing that his father was there.

 

“That’s because he is stealing your energy” he whispered softly, allowing his head to fall upon your own, his hand now reaching to interlace your fingers with one another.

 

“Or she” you quickly countered, but he didn’t seem convinced at the statement, and though neither of you knew if it was a boy or girl, he would put all of his money on the baby being a boy. “You should message my back” you were teasing; however, he took the words seriously as he nodded and shifted himself, allowing his hands to run the entire length of your back, messaging gently at the tender spots.

 

“I’m excited” he spoke in a soft whisper, which caused a smile to take over your once tired expression.

 

“Me too.”

 

~*~ 3rd POV ~*~

 

“I’m scared” her voice was shaking while the tears continued to line her eyes, the pain she was in being evident as she bit into her bottom lip.

 

He didn’t know what to do, he was helpless at her side as her hand squeezed the life out of his own, his heart sinking at ever tear that left her eyes. He knew this was normal, and even read several books on the delivery, but nothing could have prepared him for the actual event to take place. He had never seen her look so vulnerable, had never imagined that he would have to see her tears once again, yet they were flowing like waterfalls, and all he could do was watch in agony, and allow his hand to be her personal punching bag.

 

“It’s okay baby, you’re doing great” but he didn’t know if he was telling the truth, bowing his head in defeat as her screams continued to haunt his mind, his eyes falling towards a close, the start of tears threatening his own eyes.

 

Suddenly he didn’t want another child, he was perfectly satisfied with one for he couldn’t bare witnessing this again in his life. He was terrified as her nails dug into his skin, the pain being miniscule compared to the pain he felt in his heart. He regretted getting her pregnant, that was until the sound of a baby’s crying filled the room, and his eyes fluttered to an open to be greeted by his crying son, a large smile taking his lips.

 

“Is he okay?” His attention was pulled by the weak voice that sounded above him, pulling his attention back towards the woman who gifted him with the wonderous feeling, making him feel as though he were floating opposed to weighed down by gravity.

 

“He’s fine. You did amazing” he offered his whispers with a soft smile, watching as they laid the baby within her arms, and the smile that took her lips being so fragile, that he knew that this memory would last forever.

 

“We fought hard for you” she teased towards the baby, and the anxiety he felt before would be washed away completely without another thought.

 

~*~*~*~

 

“Did you know, that your mother thought you would be a girl?” He spoke towards the sleepy figure, knowing that Abi was exhausted and that he would have to step up tonight, taking care of the restless child. “She’s crazy right?”

 

He had no way of knowing that behind him stood a sleepy figure herself, watching in admiration at the conversation at hand. She felt exhausted, but no amount of sleep would allow her to feel the way she felt at this very moment, and she was thankful to have witnessed it. Somehow, Seung looked more attractive when he relaxed his features, looked more handsome when he made goofy faces, and she somehow found herself falling even more in love with the man she already cherished.

 

“She really is crazy…” He continued to speak “she’s scary too, so make sure you learn to listen early. Even though she is scary and crazy, she’s also very gentle and understanding, so feel free to make mistakes.”

Her heart melted that night, as she admired him from afar, the smile on her lips wiping away the exhaustion that once captured her features. She pondered how she could become so lucky to have such amazing people in her life, how truly blessed she was to have people who stood beside her, even when all odds were stacked against her. Leaning herself from the wall, she would begin her way back towards the bedroom, alarmed when strong arms suddenly wrapped around her shoulders, making her freeze on the spot, her eyes falling towards a close, welcoming the warmth that surrounded her.

 

“I’m so lucky” he breathed softly, which brought sincere eyes towards him, turning herself around so that he could wrap her arms around his frame.

 

“No, we’re both lucky.”