Acceptance

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

~*~ His POV ~*~

"Did you know? That girl came here a few months ago" his mother spoke with pure disbelief and though he didn't know that Abi had visited on her own, he wouldn't admit such things out loud. "You didn't know? I can read it in your face."

"Sorry" he spoke softly, knowing that Abigail could become rather harsh when push came to shove, and he knew that she wasn't happy about the way his mother spoke about her to her face. He pondered if he had lost his only chance of having his mother actually agree to the wedding, if she would not be there to see her son at the alter with the only girl he came to love.

"Sorry?" Here she went with her rant, and he was ready to hear every last detail of what happened the day Abi came to visit. "I thought she would be the type to up to me, to make me tea and ask how I buttered my biscuits. Didn't she seem like the type?"

"No, she's stronger than that and she's not afraid to speak her mind. I'm sorry if she insulted you Mom, but I love her and I really want my future to be with her. Please approve of our wed.."

"I wasn't finished speaking you brat. You haven't changed one bit, putting yourself infront of others. How does she possibly see anything in you" the elder woman huffed out her agitation "she must though, because she wasn't backing down one bit. She told me she was marrying you one day, and now here we are... You're really getting married."

~*~ Her POV ~*~ Flash Back ~*~

"I won't leave his side, and I won't allow him to leave me" Abi spoke with such determination that it almost melted the older woman's heart, hearing anyone speak of her son in such a way.

She honestly didn't believe that their relationship was going to last, that Seung Hyun was simply toying her around because he had fallen for the character that she protrayed during the movie they made together. Seung needed a woman who was confident, not the girl who sat here and apologized any time she was being yelled at, not a girl who hid in fear and didn't fight back. It wasn't until she had come alone did she realize that Abi was the type of girl to fight, she just refused to make someone she loved go through an awkward situation, like making their mother mad.

"I love him to much to allow you to come between us. If you don't like me, it won't matter because I will still smile when he drags me over here and still say your cooking is delicious. I'll still apologize everytime you make a fool out of me simply to see him smile at me when we leave, to reassure me that nothing you said affected how he felt. I have fought many woman for him, I'm not afraid to fight you too."

"Did you come all the way here just to tell me that? Do you think it will change my mind! Huh!?" She found herself yelling at the girl, bringing her hand back and allowing it to release, the loud sound of skin smacking echoing off of the walls, and she pondered if she had gone to far, but she needed to make sure that Abigail could handle her son, could really love him enough to stay beside him no matter what.

She knew Seung had trust issues, knew that he didn't love easily, but above all she knew that her son would literally pour all of his happiness into this girl. If she were to leave him one day, he would become devestated and would fall completely into depression. She had watched it happen once in his past, and she refused to see him go through so much pain another time. She would ensure that this girl was strong enough to endure hardships, and determined enough to stand strong when all odds were against her.

"Should you hit me more?" The girl spoke softly, her blue piercing eyes staring harshly towards her yet her hand stayed behind her back. "Will it make you feel better to hurt the woman that your son loves? Does it make you happy?"

"He doesn't love you child, you're just something new in his life" the test wasn't over despite her heart aching at how harsh she was being to someone who might become her own daughter, to someone who saw past her sons flaws and loved him anyways.

"He loves me, and I refuse to let him go. Just give up and be happy for us. I'm not asking anymore... I'm going to marry him one day, so give up because I won't."

~*~ HIs POV ~*~ End Of Flash Back ~*~

"She said that?" He asked, not being able to stop the smile that quickly took his lips, alarmed when seeing his mother smile as well, nodding to the question.

"She told me that I have to give up, so I'm giving up. I look forward to having her become my daughter, so don't go losing her you selfish punk" he couldn't contain his happiness anymore as his arms wrapped around the elder's frame and pulling her into a tight embrace.

He couldn't remember the last time he had actually hugged his mother, and he realized now just how much he had missed her and how much her approval had meant to him. Of course he would have married her anyways, but somehow the wedding meant more knowing that his mother would be smiling as he vowed to love only one for the rest of his life. Releasing her, he would give her a peck on the cheek before turning his attention towards the livingroom where he had left Abi, wanting to express the good news to her quickly.

"Don't tell her yet" her words made him confused as he brought his attention back to the elder "I want to see if she really calls my cooking delicious" she spoke once more, bringing even more confusion towards Seung as he watched the elder in pure amusement, pondering what kind of conversation happened between the two woman he loved.

~*~ Abi's POV ~*~

'This is so gross' you thought to yourself yet kept the smile on your face as you continued to chew at the sour meat, pondering if it was even healthy to eat. Glancing towards Seung Hyun, he seemed content with eating the food which also explained a lot about his strange appetite when it came to trying new things. 'How is he eating this?' You couldn't help but to ponder as you took yet another bite of the food, chewing quickly hoping that the taste didn't linger behind.

"Let me try yours" you spoke which brought confused eyes in your direction, however he quickly handed you his fork and allowed you to take a bite, surprised when his meat was cooked perfectly and tasted wonderful.

"Does it taste different?" Her voice pulled your attention quickly, a soft sigh leaving your lips as you pondered what to do, knowing Seung was watching you, and you didn't wish to make him upset, not when the visit meant so much to him.

"No, you're cooking is delicious as always. May I speak with you alone please?" You spoke softly, alarmed when Seung took a bit out of your steak, spitting it out almost instantly.

"Mom, how could you be that cruel? You said a joke, that was murder" he whined, taking a large sip of his wine to wash away the horrid taste that still lingered within your mouth.

"You looked like a puffer fish when you ate that!" You couldn't contain your laughter which brought glaring eyes in your direction, his eyes almost daring you to continue to laugh, and that's exactly what you did. "You're so dang cute Oppa" you chimed, completely forgetting about your anger and allowing it to become invalid, it didn't matter, only he mattered in your life.

"Yeah yeah" he huffed sofly "did you see how she treats me?" He asked which brought your attention back to the here and now, alarmed when glancing over and seeing the elder woman laughing herself, causing Seung to grow red from anger, clearly, he was going to be out numbered now and for the rest of his life, but he didn't mind that, not one bit.