Leaving

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

(( Sorry I misses posting yesterday! Had personal problems! ))

“Ready?” Seung offered you his arm as he stood within the back of the carpet, the sound of the media going wild outside of the small room, bringing your eyes towards what once brought you comfort.

 

“No” you admitted and watched as his smile deflated of life from his lips, concern quickly eating at his features.

 

“Don’t tell me that you’re nervous” he joked trying to bring back his smile, yet it did nothing to comfort the thoughts that roamed through your head.

 

‘His girlfriend’ the words echoed as you pushed his arm back towards his side and faced the carpet once more, not bothering to look towards him for it would only hurt more. ‘Girlfriend’ why did those words hurt so much to hear? Perhaps you weren’t entirely willing to give him up, or perhaps it was simply the first time you realized that your love was meaningless. You could feel his hand reach for yours, but you would retreat by taking a step into the flashing lights, forcing him to walk out with you, hands free and waving towards the camera. She was an actress, and she would do just that.

 

“There they are!!” The media screamed the moment you both were out and center, every camera going towards the both of you as smiles and waves were handed out. “Waa, they look great together” words that would be ignored, for they only managed to tear at your lifeless heart. “They picked a good couple for the role” another hum that was tuned out as you finished your walk and instead went towards where the rest of the crew was, quickly finding Jae as Seung was forced to take more pictures, being the ‘star’ of the show.

 

“You look beautiful” a male’s voice would pull your attention as you casted your eyes on a smiling Big Bang, all of the members quick with smiles and compliments, yet they fell on deaf ears. “Are you leaving for America after this?” Jiyong pulled away with the conversation first, you nodded swiftly.

 

“My plane leaves early in the morning” you admitted with a soft smile, yet he could see right past your fake impressions.

 

“Can’t you stay for a while? I want to take you out.” Jiyong spoke with a pleading pout that was done for nothing as you quickly looked away.

 

“I can’t stand it anymore” you admitted defeated, knowing he knew the situation at hand for he was the one Seung Hyun went to more often than not. “It hurts to much here..” you pointed towards your chest as you walked into the theater, not being able to handle anymore of the pictures, of the fake smiles. You simply wished to vanish.

 

~*~ Eun’s POV ~*~

 

She hated that she was nothing more than a shadow, for she wasn’t invited to join him as his girlfriend on the red carpet but was instead asked to stay inside the theater. She also knew that she was selfish to feel such ways, and so she stayed where she was asked, watching everything from afar. She could see them on the carpet, and the way his eyes grew concerned every time he glanced towards his costar, the way his smile would falter just the slightest every time she rejected his steps towards her by stepping two steps away. ‘He loves her…’ the silent thought lingered within her scattered thoughts, watching as his costar left the carpet, and how his eyes followed her, despite the attention he was being given.

 

‘She loves him…’ it was clear for anyone to see as her eyes held so much sadness despite the smile she tried to have. It was the same smile that Eun held in the mirror every morning as she got herself ready to live a lie. The man she loved had left her, the father of the child wasn’t ready, and she was left with no one except for the razor sharp wires of a lie as her only support of balance.

 

“Abigail” she chased after the retreating female, and was alarmed when tear stained eyes fell towards her, guilt lining her heart entirely to much to be able to handle. “Can we talk?”

 

“Can we talk later?” She asked, wiping away at the tears, trying to hide the pain that was visible for anyone to see, and that’s when Eun knew she had it right. This was the woman she desperately wanted to apologize to, the innocent bystander in the situation at hand. She would have given anything to make those tears stop, but she had nothing more to offer than the simple words that left her lips.

 

“I’m so sorry.”

 

~*~ 3rd POV ~*~

 

The movie was beyond amazing as the audience couldn’t stop their chatter while the credits began to roll. The perfect balance of romance and action, conducted into one twisted and corrupted plot, the actors working hard to portray the character’s emotions. Everyone seemed pleased as they left the theater, many interviews and questions being thrown here and there, several more pictures and fake smiles to the camera’s.

 

“Abi” his voice stood out above the loud noises that corrupted the place, bringing blue tired eyes towards the tall male.

 

“Seung Hyun” she spoke the name with a nod before excusing herself from the conversation, a gasp leaving her lips when his hand pulled hers and forced her to turn around and face him.

 

Yet he didn’t stop and instead began to drag her away from the crowd, her high heels making it difficult to keep up yet she managed to stay standing. The media was occupied with the director and other actors as he pulled her up the large staircase, despite her audible protests and attempts to pull her hand away. Her patience had run thin however as she finally managed to pull away her hand, causing him to stop instantly and turn to face her.

 

“Who do you think you…”

 

She couldn’t finish before hungry desperate lips suddenly muffled her statement, her eyes widened as his hand reached up to hold her jaw in place.

She tried to pull away, but his free arm would wrap around her waist and pull her closer. She tried to look away, but his grip was stronger as it locked her lips in place. He was determined, desperate, terrified, hurt, needy, but above all, he was falling apart and the saltiness that mixed into the sweet taste would cause her to stop her protest.

 

“Seung Hy…”

 

“One favor” he whispered onto her lips, not daring to break apart from her, his grip around her waist tightening and pulling her closer. “You owe me one favor..”

 

“I’m not staying here” she responded as though knowing his thoughts, his eyes closing harshly, indicating that she knew his thoughts, and proved that he couldn’t ask it of her.

 

“Fine… Don’t stay here, leave tomorrow” his words were weak yet anger wasn’t included in the emotions they portrayed. “Give me tonight, stay with me tonight.”