Jealousy

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

Anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better than you.

 

Or so seemed to be the theme during breakfast as both guys laughed and made pun jokes at one another, showing off their competitive side. If Jinwoo poured the coffee, Seung was quick to add the creamer. If Jinwoo took a large bite, Seung had to take a bigger one. If Seung buttered the toast, Jinwoo had to cut the bread. It was a never ending battle of laughing fits and quirks, and you had found yourself disinterested in their world and instead turned your attention towards the window, watching the people walk outside.

 

You hated it, but you still feel the warmth that came from his body against your own, could still smell the soft scent of alcohol that lingered on his breath. You hated that he looked more handsome when first waking up, then he did after his makeup was applied, and worse you hated the way your heart raced this morning when you woke up with your arms around his waist, his arms around your shoulders. You were in denial if you said he wasn’t attractive, but remembering his sour attitude stole you from cloud nine and brought you back to Earth.

 

“Hyung I think she is ignoring us” Jinwoo’s voice brought your attention back towards the two, them both looking at you expectantly. “Well which one?” Jinwoo pushed further, confusion lining your features.

 

“Which one of us is more handsome?” Jinwoo asked again, his smile becoming brighter as though finding the whole thing adorable, your eyes than falling to Seunghyun who looked annoyed at your lack of attention.

 

“Jinwoo obviously” you spoke with confidence as Jinwoo reached for a high five, you gladly returning it.

 

“Her opinion doesn’t count, she barely qualifies as a woman” Seung spoke with an annoyed tone, a smile lining your lips as you leaned in towards him, cooing softly at his sourness.

 

“Aw, poor baby is upset to learn his ego is much larger than his features” your voice was almost venomous but you couldn’t help it, you couldn’t understand him. He was the one clinging onto you this morning, HE was the one who willingly slept next to you. “How upsetting for him.”

 

“Yah!” He yelled loud enough to bring attention towards the table, making you flinch back as he stood from his seat, leaning over the table in a vicious stance. Perhaps you made a mistake in taunting him, forgetting how easily angered he became when put in his place. “Says the girl who is shameless enough to sleep with one man and got out with another the next morning” he spoke much louder than you had expected which made your jaw hit the floor in pure anger.

 

“Choi Seung Hyun how dare you!” You spat back, standing yourself from your seat and pushing him harshly off of the table “who do you think you are!?”

 

It wasn’t long before he was in your face, not daring to back down from the argument as you stared harshly into his eyes. You thought you had won, thought you had him, but his tightened jaw would release and soon a smirk would take his lips, and you felt sick to your stomach. You knew the next words were going to be harsh, but you didn’t expect them to strike at you so much, yet they did… And it made you wonder just what happened during the night that you were left alone with a man known for horrible treatment of woman.

 

“Don’t worry babe” he breathed into your ear as he leaned closer towards you, his lips brushing against your neck and it made a knot tie into your stomach “Oppa took good care of you..” a soft peck could be felt against your neck and it made you feel nauseous as you watched in pure disbelief as he walked away, not bothering to glance back.

 

~*~*~

 

“I’m sorry” you whispered after a long moment of silence, Jinwoo’s smile falling back on his lips as he quickly shook his head, as though not minding what he had witnessed today.

 

“No worries, he always gets grumpy to quick” Jinwoo spoke softly “I’m used to it by now. Even as his junior he treats me harshly.”

 

“His junior?” You asked as you tilted your head.

 

“Yeah, I’m in a band that looks up to his band Big Bang” Jinwoo expressed, a chuckle leaving his lips at the expression of confusion you must have had on your face. “I use to see him a lot during my training days, and he was always the rougher one of the bunch. You can never read him.”

 

“More like most people can’t see how brutally awful he is” you scoffed in an annoyed tone.

 

“He’s actually not that bad once you get to know him better, I mean, he did take care of you last night while you were sick” Jinwoo expressed which brought even more anger from within, the fact that he even believed that anything happened made you sick. “Not like that” he must have read your expression and quickly defended himself. “I mean like a good senior would do. He was probably worried for you.”

 

“How did you find out I was sick?” You decided to turn the conversation elsewhere, not wishing to think that such a large punk could be so sweet.

 

“You really did ignore us didn’t you?” Jinwoo busted into laughter which made a small blush take your cheeks, obviously found guilty to the crime of ignoring them. “You should pay more attention to the smaller things, you might be surprised by what you find.”

 

“I think his ego is large enough not to miss” you spoke honestly as a yawn pushed past your lips, you must have really been restless last night. “I’m leaving first, sorry again for everything.”

 

“No worries” Jinwoo smiled before ruffling your hair and heading towards the opposite direction “see you around Noona, let’s meet up again for lunch soon.”