Part 2: Life After Marriage

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

Description: Everyone said that marriage is never perfect, that it takes effort and communication to keep the love alive. Abigail and Seung-Hyun never thought much of it, that was until they found themselves slipping away from one another. Between their constant bickering, and their lack of understanding towards one another, could the famous couple make it through? Or will the rose finally wilt, leaving nothing but destruction in its wake?

 

Forward:

“I love him” Abigail found herself speaking towards the therapist once again, a sigh leaving her lips for the nth time “I just wish he would stay home more often and help take care of the children.”

You see, their marriage was fine, and they were happily enjoying their new family, however fate would challenge them by throwing yet another little boy into the mix, creating chaos in the house and through their professional lives. Abigail was the first to budge, throwing away her hopes of becoming a star actress, however love was not a game of tug and pull. When one released, the other shouldn’t pull, yet standing before the therapist, Abigail felt as though she was falling into the pit.

“Did you express this to him?” The question must have been asked so many times that she eventually stopped counting.

“Of course I did” she spoke directly, feeling as though she was getting nowhere, and that her happiness was slowly being clouded by an area of grey that she could have never predicted. “He simply doesn’t listen anymore…”

~*~ His POV ~*~

“She doesn’t understand my career” Seung-Hyun spoke towards the elder male, his hands frantically running through his hair. “When I come home early to spend time with her, she seems to only want to fight and argue about my priorities. Does she not realize that my job feeds our kids?”

“When was the last time you were home?” The therapist asked even though he knew the answer from his previous session, he knew well there were two sides to every story.

“Three days ago, I had a concert” Seung expressed without much thought, and if anything, he felt as though the therapist was against him, which was great, considering everyone was against him too.

“Perhaps you should take some time off and spend it with your family?” The therapist asked, and it broke the last straw that Seung was holding as he found himself standing up and walking out of the office, not surprised to see Abigail waiting for him in the waiting room.

“Let’s go home. I’m exhausted” he voiced without question, making blue eyes turn concern as she silently followed him out, knowing better than to argue when he became like this.

 

 

(( I was really stuck on finding ways to add drama to this series after their marriage without doing something that couldn't be forgiven such as cheating or things like that. However, I think I found a good plot, however I warn that it will be a very emotional and heart breaking. I hope you all enjoy the continuation of the story! I will no longer be giving the chapters title's in order to seperate part two from part one, please forgive my laziness in that decision lol. Thank you all for the continued support, and the motivation to continue writing. You all mean a great deal to me! Happy Holidays! ))