Celebrations

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

"I can't do this" he spoke softly, alarmed when seeing how many people actually showed up to the wedding, his eyes glancing within the audience and towards the reporters, releasing her hand in the process.

 

"Choi Seung Hyun don't you dare" she spoke harshly, noting that he was retracting his steps and doubting his ability to walk beside her down the aisle.

 

"We should have gone with an American wedding. How am I supposed to walk down there, everyone will be watching" he whined, and for a moment he looked like a child, but that innocence was lost the moment he tried to step away, but luckily she was quick and held him by his ear.

 

"Everyone will be watching me, don't be so conceited" she spoke quickly before pulling his ear and forcing him through the double doors, her smile coming back once more as the music began to play.

 

"You told me not to be conceited?" He whispered, alarmed when feeling a stabbing pain in his rib causing his breath to hitch, a soft chuckle leaving her lips as she shook her head, bringing his smile back towards his lips. "About the honeymoon..."

 

"If you don't shut up and smile, you won't be getting a honeymoon" she warned which silenced him instantly, his attention falling back towards the crowd as he swallowed his nervousness and walked with his head held high.

 

~*~*~*~

 

“What is all of this?” He asked while going through the suitcases, noting all the strange assorted items, clearly, she had made plans while he wasn’t watching.

 

“That’s a snorkeler” she spoke which brought his eyes towards her, obviously he knew that. “That’s a bathing suit” she continued to taunt, allowing his jaw to tighten at every sarcastic comment she made. “That’s a towel” she continued, a gasp leaving her lips when he stood himself and instead tackled her towards the bed, mounting her quickly.

 

“Are you finished yet?” He asked, purposely allowing his breath to hit her ear, enjoying how tense she became under him, knowing well what he was doing.

 

“You’re the one who asked what those things were” she explained in a casual tone, allowing a sigh to escape his lips.

 

She could sense his annoyance as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down for a soft yet loving kiss, him eagerly accepting the affection. He was no longer kissing his girlfriend, but he was now kissing his wife, the woman he planned to spend the rest of his life with. Allowing the kiss to end, his eyes would fall towards the rings that looped them forever, admiring the beauty despite them being simple and plain, they stood for something much larger in value and it provided them all the worth.

 

“I love you” he spoke softly, burying his head within the crook of her neck, allowing his arms to snake under her so that he could hold her just the slightest bit closer.

 

“I love you too” she whispered back, and his eyes would fall to a close, inhaling the cinnamon that always drove him insane.

 

~*~*~*~

 

“I got a riddle for you” she spoke the words over the breakfast table, toast in one hand and a coffee in the other.

 

“Hmm?” He looked up at her with suspicious eyes.

 

“Mhmm, let’s see if you can figure it out” she was avoiding his eye contact, and he had to ponder if he possibly did anything wrong that could have made her upset with him. “Soon, I’ll be carrying heavy cargo…” She began which raised an eyebrow, leaving a dumbfounded man before her. “I won’t be able too, but I would want to have a few beers while I do it..”

 

“Why won’t you be able to?” Seung Hyun asked quickly, his index finger falling towards his lips as he became deep in thought, trying to figure out the riddle that was presented before him, yet her poker face did little to nothing to help him.

 

“I’ll gain a bunch of weight” she continued, her eyes glancing towards him, alarmed that he didn’t have a look of disgust, knowing he always preached about her health and eating properly, a soft smile taking her lips at the lack of care towards her physical appearance. ‘Gosh I love him…’

 

“You’re not sick, are you?” He couldn’t think of any other reason, his heart racing within his chest at the possibility.

 

“Not yet, but it will come soon enough I’m sure. I’m sorry in advance…” she continued to observe him, yet he still seemed lost, his eyes looking more panicked now than anything. “Seung Hyun” she spoke the name so softly that his eyes immediately fell towards her “you’re going to have to share the house with someone….”

 

“So, you’re not sick?” He allowed a breath of relief to leave his lips, his eyes widening suddenly as though everything finally came together within his mind, a soft smile taking her lips. “I told Jiyong that he shouldn’t have moved in with her. Why did you invite him to stay with us? I told him I wasn’t going to help this time…”

 

A soft sigh could be heard from across the table, repeated by a sigh leaving his lips, both disappointed but for different reasons completely. “I didn’t plan on naming our baby Jiyong, but if you insist… I suppose if it’s a boy, we can name him Jiyong. Choi Jiyong… Yeah no, not happening.”

 

“Wait… Are you?” He asked but couldn’t finish the sentence for his heart was racing within his chest much too quickly to keep up with it. “We are not naming our child Jiyong, why would you select that name?”

 

“Jagi… You’re an idiot” she spoke softly with a roll of her eyes before standing herself up and beginning dishes, alarmed when his arms s from behind her, pulling her into a tight embrace.

“I can’t wait” he whispered sincerely before reaching up and helping with the dishes, but his hands were more occupied with distracting the dish washer, than they were helping her.