Perspective

Acquisitive (T.O.P x OC)

~*~ His POV ~*~

 

He knew he was the reason behind her being ill, and knew even further that she wasn’t going to make it through the day, and yet she had managed to hang in there. She continued to impress him as she fought the illness and instead continued doing what was needed of her, not bothering to slack despite all that ailed her. In a sense, he felt somewhat bad for getting her sick, yet another part of him felt that she deserved it after how harshly she had been treating him.

 

He couldn’t help but to explode on her when she accidently sneezed on him, for he honestly believed it was done on purpose. He truly believed she was that low of a human, that was until she passed out hard on the ground, and her body shook with exhaustion and from the cold that surrounded them during the fall night. His heart dropped with her, and naturally he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to his comfort and trying his best to ensure her health and warmth.

 

“We’ll sleep here tonight” he demanded as he carried her towards the shared room, constantly changing the cloth he placed against her forehead, checking her temperature every hour to ensure it didn’t spike. Of course he would never admit that he held such a caring side, but the only people there to witness the small affection was himself and the girl he unintentionally knocked out conscious. 

 

He also didn’t mean to fall asleep, in fact he had planned on staying up all night in order to ensure that she was alright. He had several energy drinks and coffee to aid him, yet they remained untouched as he found his eyelids growing heavy, and every intake of air he breathed lingered with a sweet yet fierce hint of cinnamon that was produced by her ebony mocked hair. It was odd, that even when she was frail and sick, she still maintained her physical appearance, and something about it was attractive.

 

“Uncle…?” Her voice lured him to open his eyes, and as he did he would be met with a pair of stunning blue eyes staring at him, confusion written on her face. “Uncle wake up…” she whispered, and it took several groans and protest he unwillingly released in order to fully wake him from his slumber.

 

“Stop calling me that please” he was sincere in his words, forgetting to put up his walls of defense that he allowed to fall so effortlessly without much thought or reason.

 

“Oppa…” Her voice was innocent, and his eyes opened to look towards her once more, wondering if it was the same girl he had pushed into the wall only eight hours ago. “Can you please let go of me? I don’t feel comfortable” her words made his eyes widen as he released his arms from around her frame, allowing her to sit herself up and quickly leave the room, and he couldn’t be any more aware of just how much his heart had began to race.

 

He had awoken several times with woman in his arms, and all of their glory, yet one female fully clothed made his heart race? He began to wonder what was wrong with him as he sat himself up and reached for the energy drink that went untouched last night. Sipping on the now warm drink, he allowed his mind to become clear once more before reaching for his phone, scrolling through the several messages he ignored last night.

‘Oppa, let’s hang out tonight?’ ~ ‘Hey hot stuff <3’ ~ ‘I’m lonely … coming over?’ ~ ‘I need to exercise, care to help me warm up?’ ~ ‘Noona is waiting for you cutie’

 

His thumb worked quickly to read and back out of each message, the unknown numbers coming up one after another, making a sigh leave his lips. They never did learn what a ONE night stand was, always bothering for him to come back, despite his cold and menacing demeanor towards them. It almost made him angry as he threw his phone to the side, his eyes falling towards the side of the bed that was still a mess.

He wasn’t blind to the sudden increase in his heart as he thought about the position he had awoken too, the scent of cinnamon still stealing his nose. The way her ebony hued hair gathered and lined her face, or the way her blue gorgeous eyes were there to greet him when he awoke still fresh in his memory. ‘She’s beautiful…’ the thought lingered in his mind a moment before he stood himself out, and prepared to face the consequences of his actions last night.

 

~*~*~*~

 

“We’re taking the day off?” He questioned upon encountering the director who nodded firmly.

“We are going to give Abi some time to recover today, so we are going to only shoot the antagonist today. Enjoy the day off and live a little won’t you?” The director scolded and though for some reason he wished to stay, his legs would carry him away, alarmed when seeing one of his juniors standing by the dressing room.

“What are you doing here?” He asked without much interest, yet still knew he should at least acknowledge those who look up to him.

“Hyung!” The boy bowed in a nervous fashion, but a smile quickly replaced his once nervous features, his thumb pointing towards the dressing room as though waiting for somebody. 

“Noona and I are going to go get breakfast. You want to come?”

 

“I’m busy” he said with a sigh, and though his schedule was clear, he honestly didn’t wish to be pestered by anyone at the moment. 

Yet when Abigail came out wearing a casual jeans and a T-shirt, his eyes would widen as a smile took her lips, her attention immediately falling towards Jinwoo, not even acknowledging his own presence. Something about the small act made his jaw tighten as his arms unknowingly crossed before his chest, an unknown anger building inside him instantly. He was about to clear his throat in order to get her attention, however just when he felt the urge, her eyes would meet with his own, confusion lingering along her features.

“We’re leaving now” she mumbled before taking the boy's hand and beginning to walk away, something within his body changing at such a simple gesture. 

“I’m going to” he spoke harshly which brought confusion along Jinwoo’s face as he purposely walked in between them, separating their hands from one another.

‘Why… am I doing this…?’